Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:21 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Probably not, they have been around the world a lot so they probably understand his position, because dark mages aren't viewed that highly

I spent the whole day working on this and it's still not done! Here's what it looks like so far. (Still gotta finish coloring the boots and do a background and a couple extra edits, but that could take a while. The vest might be a tad bit too dark... :/)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (It's a WIP, but it looks pretty good so far, yeah?)

Anyways, if the brothers didn't have a problem with Terran, then they may in fact be one of the reasons why Terran has any friends at all. ("If the heroes don't mind him then I guess I don't either" type of attitude?) They may have even been on a first name basis with Terran (although Terran saw them more of acquaintances than friends. Terran may have taken them aside one day to ask them if they had ever encountered his father and if they would let him know if they learned anything about Fenrir during their travels.
I would like to say that I picture one of Terran's "friends" from the church as being a fan of the brothers (like a fanboy fan). I call him Sexton (because he's a cleric from the church and it's a legit name; he keeps watch sometimes for Terran when he's exhuming graves because 'that's what friends do, right?'), and I imagine that he'd look kinda similar to Armin from AoT (similar hair anyway). Perhaps he's the one who dragged Terran to see the brothers for the first time?
Sexton would have been a bit worried about the brothers when they do not return after the war, but Terran would have acted like he didn't care one way or another. In truth, he would have been a bit concerned, but ultimately, he put it out of his mind and didn't think about it much. Thinks they're probably dead. (Told Sexton this once, but Sexton is the eternal optimist and refused to accept the thought, much to Terran's annoyance at his cheery denial.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:45 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Probably not, they have been around the world a lot so they probably understand his position, because dark mages aren't viewed that highly

I spent the whole day working on this and it's still not done! Here's what it looks like so far. (Still gotta finish coloring the boots and do a background and a couple extra edits, but that could take a while. The vest might be a tad bit too dark... :/)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (It's a WIP, but it looks pretty good so far, yeah?)

Anyways, if the brothers didn't have a problem with Terran, then they may in fact be one of the reasons why Terran has any friends at all. ("If the heroes don't mind him then I guess I don't either" type of attitude?) They may have even been on a first name basis with Terran (although Terran saw them more of acquaintances than friends. Terran may have taken them aside one day to ask them if they had ever encountered his father and if they would let him know if they learned anything about Fenrir during their travels.
I would like to say that I picture one of Terran's "friends" from the church as being a fan of the brothers (like a fanboy fan). I call him Sexton (because he's a cleric from the church and it's a legit name; he keeps watch sometimes for Terran when he's exhuming graves because 'that's what friends do, right?'), and I imagine that he'd look kinda similar to Armin from AoT (similar hair anyway). Perhaps he's the one who dragged Terran to see the brothers for the first time?
Sexton would have been a bit worried about the brothers when they do not return after the war, but Terran would have acted like he didn't care one way or another. In truth, he would have been a bit concerned, but ultimately, he put it out of his mind and didn't think about it much. Thinks they're probably dead. (Told Sexton this once, but Sexton is the eternal optimist and refused to accept the thought, much to Terran's annoyance at his cheery denial.)

The brothers weren't at the town during the war, the only reason they haven't come back is because the dark town kinda sucks now, people in the town for the most part don't think they are dead but they do question there heroism because they left the town when they did, some probably hope they died because they don't like the idea of them just abandoning there home

They probably know terran by name because they are very good at remembering there fans and having a lot of interactions with them, actually I could see something like terran talked to the bros and they tried to help him be more social then after the conversation some people talked to terran because the brothers put in a little more effort to help him out  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:33 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

The brothers weren't at the town during the war, the only reason they haven't come back is because the dark town kinda sucks now, people in the town for the most part don't think they are dead but they do question there heroism because they left the town when they did, some probably hope they died because they don't like the idea of them just abandoning there home

They probably know terran by name because they are very good at remembering there fans and having a lot of interactions with them, actually I could see something like terran talked to the bros and they tried to help him be more social then after the conversation some people talked to terran because the brothers put in a little more effort to help him out

Yeah, I can sort of see that (though Terran would have been a bit awkward in a situation like that, if not reluctant, though it may be the reason he has a job today). Actually, I thought that Terran might have figured they found something better, but I figured that they would have returned to the town to discover the sorry state its in before they decided it sucked. Thus, they may as well be dead to him I guess.
Also, the brothers might consider Terran a fan of theirs, but Terran certainly doesn't see himself as one. Especially when they failed to return home  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:49 pm
Haru Yates

Yeah, I can sort of see that (though Terran would have been a bit awkward in a situation like that, if not reluctant, though it may be the reason he has a job today). Actually, I thought that Terran might have figured they found something better, but I figured that they would have returned to the town to discover the sorry state its in before they decided it sucked. Thus, they may as well be dead to him I guess.
Also, the brothers might consider Terran a fan of theirs, but Terran certainly doesn't see himself as one. Especially when they failed to return home

Kk(going to leave that point there because spoilers)

Any questions about things in any towns, or lore behind place/items

Example- people use bags of holding as trash cans  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 7:15 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Kk(going to leave that point there because spoilers)

Any questions about things in any towns, or lore behind place/items

Example- people use bags of holding as trash cans

People use bags of holding as trash cans??? If you put a bag of holding into another bag of holding, then does it explode?
I'd like to say that Terran doesn't make enough trash by himself to need to use one in this way (being more likely to stuff wrapers in his pocket to be thrown away at his convenience, and loathing to clean food scraps and stuff off the inside of a bag of holding), but I must ask what they do with the trash when the bag reaches it's max capacity.

Edit: I know what putting a bag of holding inside a bag of holding does in d&d, but I'm hoping that they don't open rifts or portals in your word due to how common they are.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:31 pm
Xa44

Also, tell me a bit more about those brothers. What kind of storied might they have told and what kind of heroic deeds have they done?
I should also mention that it feels like Terran would believe deep down that the brothers must have found something better to live with (perhaps a woman and/or a new family), but he acts like they are dead because he dislikes the way they seem to have abandoned their hometown. Still, he hopes that if they are indeed alive, then they will write to inform him of any news of his father should they learn anything of his whereabouts. (A glimmer of hope that the brothers haven't become complete jerks over the years.)

Edit: Maybe they did hear something about Fen (just a rumor, but still something), and they did send a letter to Terran to inform him of the potental lead/rumor, and maybe that's why Terran sets out on his quest? *shrugs* (not sure if you have something else in mind...)  

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100

Xa44
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:09 pm
Haru Yates

People use bags of holding as trash cans??? If you put a bag of holding into another bag of holding, then does it explode?
I'd like to say that Terran doesn't make enough trash by himself to need to use one in this way (being more likely to stuff wrapers in his pocket to be thrown away at his convenience, and loathing to clean food scraps and stuff off the inside of a bag of holding), but I must ask what they do with the trash when the bag reaches it's max capacity.

Edit: I know what putting a bag of holding inside a bag of holding does in d&d, but I'm hoping that they don't open rifts or portals in your word due to how common they are.

Bags of holding have no limit

And if you bag a bag, then the bag you put in the bag losses its enchantment, thats it  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 8:20 pm
Haru Yates

Also, tell me a bit more about those brothers. What kind of storied might they have told and what kind of heroic deeds have they done?
I should also mention that it feels like Terran would believe deep down that the brothers must have found something better to live with (perhaps a woman and/or a new family), but he acts like they are dead because he dislikes the way they seem to have abandoned their hometown. Still, he hopes that if they are indeed alive, then they will write to inform him of any news of his father should they learn anything of his whereabouts. (A glimmer of hope that the brothers haven't become complete jerks over the years.)

Edit: Maybe they did hear something about Fen (just a rumor, but still something), and they did send a letter to Terran to inform him of the potental lead/rumor, and maybe that's why Terran sets out on his quest? *shrugs* (not sure if you have something else in mind...)

Nothing major, stuff like "we went into Mnt. ____ and killed a ____"

And if he did get a note I feel like they wouldn't be the best people to send it, keeping it anonymous would be interesting, but a question I should ask is would the dark town have a functioning mail system, and I would think no they don't  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:56 am
Xa44
Haru Yates

Edit: Maybe they did hear something about Fen (just a rumor, but still something), and they did send a letter to Terran to inform him of the potential lead/rumor, and maybe that's why Terran sets out on his quest? *shrugs* (not sure if you have something else in mind...)

Nothing major, stuff like "we went into Mnt. ____ and killed a ____"

And if he did get a note I feel like they wouldn't be the best people to send it, keeping it anonymous would be interesting, but a question I should ask is would the dark town have a functioning mail system, and I would think no they don't

No mailing system at all? or just no mailing network that extends outside the dark town?
I do like the idea of an anonymous note though. Adds a bit of mystery.

To ask about your map again, in the top left of the map are what I assume are mountains. The yellow patch is a lightning town, right? Is the white patch directly beside it also a town, or is it just snow?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:14 pm
Haru Yates

No mailing system at all? or just no mailing network that extends outside the dark town?

To ask about your map again, in the top left of the map are what I assume are mountains. The yellow patch is a lightning town, right? Is the white patch directly beside it also a town, or is it just snow?

People still probably send letters but, nothing is regulated and having someone put an arm in your mailbox would be like"oh... well looks like it's Thursday"

And that is the wind town, basically the same thing as the lightning town and (spoilers)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:31 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

People still probably send letters but, nothing is regulated and having someone put an arm in your mailbox would be like"oh... well looks like it's Thursday"

And that is the wind town, basically the same thing as the lightning town and (spoilers)

Ah, so it is a town! Ok then. (So that means that the dark green area on the south island is just forest.)

"Looks like it's Thursday"? I don't follow. sweatdrop

Do you have any finalized names for the towns yet?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:39 pm
Haru Yates

The Thursday thing is just a joke, basically dark town sucks

Light- cecita
New king- dude is a nacisess
Old king- great dude
Most buildings have glass ceilings
Its a wealthy town

Dark- Bindhei
President- good dude but can get a bit obsessed and crazy
The town- is in a bad place because of a war that started a food shortage
War was water Vs. Light, 4 years ago

Arcain- Arana
Queen- an interesting person who doesn't care much for politics and only wants to play around with there master charm spell
The town- no one really cares for anything people will joke around and play pranks all the time, or study magic from the many different people

Nature-
The queen is quite and reserved her husband is a strong fighter and interacts with the community a lot  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:47 pm
Xa44

... Ok? Why is it that I think of all the questions while I'm offline? emotion_facepalm

I think I asked about the wildlife before (and I think you said that it's pretty much the same wildlife you'd expect to find irl, like squirrels, rabbits, bears, deer, etc.) So are there any common animals or monsters that everybody considers common in the world? Or is that info going to be revealed as we encounter them?

Have you put much thought into other races yet? (Are there other races besides vampire, angel, and human so far?)

Illness/sickness is still common in Bindhei (gonna take some getting used to calling it that! Nice name, btw) right? What kind of illnesses are fairly common (like simptioms you'd see people suffering from as you walk down the street.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:03 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44

... Ok? Why is it that I think of all the questions while I'm offline? emotion_facepalm

I think I asked about the wildlife before (and I think you said that it's pretty much the same wildlife you'd expect to find irl, like squirrels, rabbits, bears, deer, etc.) So are there any common animals or monsters that everybody considers common in the world? Or is that info going to be revealed as we encounter them?

Have you put much thought into other races yet? (Are there other races besides vampire, angel, and human so far?)

Illness/sickness is still common in Bindhei (gonna take some getting used to calling it that! Nice name, btw) right? What kind of illnesses are fairly common (like simptioms you'd see people suffering from as you walk down the street.)

I will be using a lot of monsters so I will say as I go

Demon is a confirmed race, but I still am working on a lot

Yes very common, no specific illnesses, one illness to know of though is
mana fever
A illness caused by the body having too much, or too little mana
Symptoms are, fever, being unable to cast spells, being unable to move, coughing, and sore throat  

Xa44
Captain

Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games