Welcome to Gaia! ::

Xa44s RPs

Back to Guilds

I do RPs 

Tags: Adventure, Fantasy 

Reply Xa44s RPs
Episode 3 planing stuff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:21 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Might Terran know what "some other things" might be? (has he heard rumors?)

Stalking people
Probably a lot of murder
Some thieft(after/during war)

O_O;

Only people in the dark town know of Fen and he's rumored to have committed acts of theft, murder, and stalking? Doesn't that suggest that he spends a lot of time around the dark town? How on earth has he avoided detection up until now, and how does he not know about his having a son?! (*gasp* Or does he know? eek *spoilers?*) That would be insanely frustrating for Terran, who would have spent the last few years searching for the b*****d. razz ]  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:27 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Stalking people
Probably a lot of murder

O_O;

Only people in the dark town know of Fen and he's rumored to have committed acts of theft, murder, and stalking? Doesn't that suggest that he spends a lot of time around the dark town? How on earth has he avoided detection up until now, and how does he not know about his having a son?! (*gasp* Or does he know? eek *spoilers?*) That would be insanely frustrating for Terran, who would have spent the last few years searching for the b*****d. razz ]

Maybe a few "magic" items  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:30 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Stalking people
Probably a lot of murder

O_O;

Maybe a few "magic" items

You mean, like, magic items to avoid detection?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:34 pm
Haru Yates

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Magic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" items  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:42 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""Magic""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" items

emotion_donotwant That do what~~~~~~~~?

Also, remember when you said this on pg 21?:
Xa44
...more than 2 elements would make a character weaker because of you not developing the main things you can do,

Does the "more than 2=weaker" thing still apply? (And if so, how?) emotion_yatta  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:55 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

emotion_donotwant That do what~~~~~~~~?

wink

Haru Yates
[
Also, remember when you said this on pg 21?:
Xa44
...more than 2 elements would make a character weaker because of you not developing the main things you can do,

Does the "more than 2=weaker" thing still apply? (And if so, how?) emotion_yatta

Mainly only for ice(because ice is very gimmicky) also earth, and some light builds, but yeah 2 would probably be better(also kinda depends on the party(splashing a heal is good if you have no support character))  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:01 pm
Xa44

I see.

*thinking of more questions*

Is there a saving throw to resist the effects of alcohol, or is being drunk purely a roleplay thing should the player choose to become drunk? *just curious*  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:10 pm
Haru Yates

Is there a saving throw to resist the effects of alcohol, or is being drunk purely a roleplay thing should the player choose to become drunk? *just curious*

I would need to have it be different character to character, because kate=/= terran so I will rule it as being a roleplay thing(I have no idea how to rule it so a 8 year old girl, a 18 year old boy who doesn't drink, and a 30 year old who drinks a lot as all being different(even if I could, who would read it/ is it worth the time  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:35 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

I would need to have it be different character to character, because kate=/= terran so I will rule it as being a roleplay thing(I have no idea how to rule it so a 8 year old girl, a 18 year old boy who doesn't drink, and a 30 year old who drinks a lot as all being different(even if I could, who would read it/ is it worth the time

*Shrugs* People tend to react slower and run their mouth off when drunk, so... *thinks about it* On second thought, let's keep it as a roleplay thing! sweatdrop
(There is technically a way to incorporate being in a drunken state. It would involve having a set save DC for drinks depending on the strength of the drink, and it would likely involve increasing the DC for every drink consumed, but it may not fit with the theme of the RP and... and I just realized that it's really freaking useless in a game without skill checks or disadvantage, so nevermind~)

*thinks some more*

Do you have any ideas in mind for how to get Terran to leave home yet? (idea: You could set his house on fire, spawning another sidequest to discover the arsonist.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:37 pm
Haru Yates

Do you have any ideas in mind for how to get Terran to leave home yet? (idea: You could set his house on fire, spawning another sidequest to discover the arsonist.)

A note that was written by no one(the person is plot(spoilers))  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:59 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

A note that was written by no one(the person is plot(spoilers))

Will I know what the note said before the RP starts, or will you wait until the start? 3nodding

Are there continents beyond what is shown on the map? Also, freshwater oceans means that people can survive on a ship for long periods of time. Is there anything stopping people from living on boats in the middle of the sea?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:15 pm
Haru Yates

Will I know what the note said before the RP starts, or will you wait until the start? 3nodding

Dear Terran
I hope the day never comes for you to know who I am. Regardless of this I think there is something you should final know of(it's about you know who) follow the compass in this envelope. After that you should see what looks like a birch tree.
After finding it just wait for a few days, all will be revealed in time.
The end approaches
See you never - X

compass of unknown fate
Is doesn't look like it works, it isn't pointing north, that would explain why it just has the word "here" on the arrow

It only points one way, might as well right?

Haru Yates

Are there continents beyond what is shown on the map? Also, freshwater oceans means that people can survive on a ship for long periods of time. Is there anything stopping people from living on boats in the middle of the sea?

Nope, this is the world
And you could have towns like that, but why would people put in the resources to do that(there are a lot of really big boats)  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:39 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates

Dear Terran
I hope the day never comes for you to know who I am. Regardless of this I think there is something you should finally know of (it's about you know who) follow the compass in this envelope. After that you should see what looks like a birch tree.
The end approaches
See you never - X

compass of unknown fate
Is doesn't look like it works, it isn't pointing north, that would explain why it just has the word "here" on the arrow

Sweet! The RP hasn't even started yet and I've already obtained Jack Sparrow's compass! emotion_awesome (I'm kidding, of course.)

That is freaking epic.
When Terran receives the letter he'll open it up and look it over, then he'll look around for signs of the person who left it before going inside to read it. His eyes linger on "you know who", his mind immediately thinking of his father. He studies the compass, noting how it always points on one direction, yet knowing that the compass does not point to the North. He wonders about the sender, X, and what is meant by "the end approaches" (not liking the way that the letter has been signed "See you never" ), and for a moment, he thinks about staying home, but curiosity gets the better of him and he packs his bag. He follows the instructions in the letter, desperate for any information that might help his cause despite the risk. When he arrives at the designated spot, he waits there (practicing his magic to pass the time).

[The letter is telling him to stay in that spot and wait, right?]

Xa44
Haru Yates

Nope, this is the world
And you could have towns like that, but why would people put in the resources to do that(there are a lot of really big boats)

*shrugs* It would be a small village, if not just a man and his extended family. A rich man's retirement. (The idea is just kinda neat, is all.)
I assume that this means there may be pirates in those waters. Just saying.
Also just saying that Terran does not like water. Especially cold water. He doesn't mind hot springs, though. And he doesn't dislike it enough to stop him from bathing. (Again, just saying.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:47 pm
Haru Yates
Xa44
Haru Yates

Dear Terran
I hope the day never comes for you to know who I am. Regardless of this I think there is something you should finally know of (it's about you know who) follow the compass in this envelope. After that you should see what looks like a birch tree.
The end approaches
See you never - X

compass of unknown fate

Sweet! The RP hasn't even started yet and I've already obtained Jack Sparrow's compass! emotion_awesome (I'm kidding, of course.)

That is freaking epic.
When Terran receives the letter he'll open it up and look it over, then he'll look around for signs of the person who left it before going inside to read it. His eyes linger on "you know who", his mind immediately thinking of his father. He studies the compass, noting how it always points on one direction, yet knowing that the compass does not point to the North. He wonders about the sender, X, and what is meant by "the end approaches" (not liking the way that the letter has been signed "See you never" ), and for a moment, he thinks about staying home, but curiosity gets the better of him and he packs his bag. He follows the instructions in the letter, desperate for any information that might help his cause despite the risk. When he arrives at the designated spot, he waits there (practicing his magic to pass the time).

[The letter is telling him to stay in that spot and wait, right?]

Xa44
Haru Yates

Nope, this is the world

*shrugs* It would be a small village, if not just a man and his extended family. A rich man's retirement. (The idea is just kinda neat, is all.)
I assume that this means there may be pirates in those waters. Just saying.
Also just saying that Terran does not like water. Especially cold water. He doesn't mind hot springs, though. And he doesn't dislike it enough to stop him from bathing. (Again, just saying.)

It is saying to wait in that spot(oh the things you don't know)

And pirates do stuff like that. but the avrage person, no never  

Xa44
Captain

Haru Yates
Vice Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:01 pm
Xa44
Haru Yates
The letter is telling him to stay in that spot and wait, right?

It is saying to wait in that spot(oh the things you don't know)

That's what I said! But as I mentioned, he doesn't like the way the letter says "The end approaches" and "See you never", so he is alert while he waits (for the most part. He's also slow to fall asleep and hates mornings. Thank his job. He's used to running on about 6 hours of sleep on most days.) He also knows how to climb trees, if he needs to kinda hide from something.  
Xa44s RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff