Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [OOC] Player-run Events
Aegnor'hini Leopard Family Contest - OPEN!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:25 pm
Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and ghouils, step right up and welcome... To the greatest show Unearthed!

Starts: NOW! // Ends: February 7th, sometime during the day

The air is getting colder outside in the northern hemisphere and the sky is grey more often than not -- and if you pay attention, there's pumpkins all over. If you're a goth, it's a five alarm code orange for shopping. If not, it's that time of year for haunts and horrors, spooks and candy!

And who are we to deny all you lovely people a treat for a trick (put the flaming hoop down, geez.)

Deliciously curious? Oh, good, we like that. Welcome to an Aegnoir'hini special spoopy treat to win a fresh new demon-leopard or a sador. What better treat for the season than some fresh blood?

Contest Rules
heart This contest is for everyone. That means play nice.
heart These three leopards come with a preset history as a family of siblings. This may not be changed -- red was from the first litter, pale and dark blue are from the second litter. They were raised by Red. Period.
heart Don't be a d**k. Win, lose, if you act like a spoilsport, you'll have to deal with a reprimanding. So don' be a d**k.
heart I can't believe I need to say this but the pride owners have the final word on anything regarding the contest. Period. End of sentence. Any attempts to argue or similar, with us will be met with strict consequences.
heart Please be sensitive with demon naming. We accept a lot of demon names, but we have limits to our benevolence. If you aren't 100% sure, ask one of us and provide meaning. If that fails, try another name.
heart GPlease check the rules for the SoA you want. They're there to help facilitate, not restrict....ate. I tawks gud. :B A-hyuk.
heart These are pridal customs! So the pride owners cannot enter! It also means these 3 can not leave the pride, EVER, unless the pride disbands.
heart Do not repeat demon names. This means check the list in the pride subforum.
heart The name should be within rules. So for a quick reference of what a demon name can be, we offer the followinhg Quick-start:

These are demon names!
* Latin names
* Fictional monsters, villians, and similar (Examples: Sauron, Sparda, Crowley, or even Gaius)
* Mythological beasts, such as yokai, oni, etc.
* Demons from any belief system, provided you don't go too far

These are not demon names

* RL people you hate. Yes I know you hate certain politicians. We're playing nice here.
* Historic figures from the past 500 years. That means no George III, no Stalin, none of that s**t. (There's a few Roman emperors so ha ha ha ha... ha... orz.)
* Heroes from fiction. That means no Simon (Sorry, Castlevania fans).
* Nothing that will offend a normal, sensible human being. Of any faith.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:26 pm

User Image

The leopard you're trying for!

The eldest of this family, this leopard is from an older lityter than his siblings, and raised his brother and sister himself. Now he's off to the demons. This means he's the one his siblings looked to to teach and protect them, and, this family is intended to be that: family.

To win this boy, there is a simple form, a prompt,... And a challenge.

Unsettle me.

Rules of Entry

* Fill out the form completely. There's only one prompt, but it's open.
* Remember the name rules for his demon naME and the family background!
* Be creative scaring me.
* No gore. No jumpscares. No. Child's. Play. I don;'t want nightmares kthx. 2spoopy4me
* You can use a youtube clip for video, music, or sundry or a non-photobucket link for images. You can also link to the news, that's pretty horrifying these days. >>;
* Keep the spoop PG-13. That means Gaia ToS can't be broken and means no R-rated films or film trailers, ETC.
* OK spoop addressed, please include his rank. If you don't have any ideas, why not consider a Far? We could really use the Hunters. >>;;;;;

Prompt: Your parents died, leaving your siblings in your care. But... How did they die? Why did you agree to take in your siblings? Why did you take them to the Aegnor'hini, knowing how dangerous the pride is to outsiders and how did you realize you had a demon within throughthjis process?

LE FORM

[size=27][color="crimson"][b][u]Red as Dante[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name // Meaning:[/b]
[b]Demon Name // Meaning:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]SPOOP ME:[/b] [spoiler]THINGY OF SPOOPINESS HERE[/spoiler]
[b]Prompt Replay:[/b]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:29 pm
User Image
This is the Dark Lady you're entering for!

This is the younger sister of Red and the one born with the palke brother. She's a demon too, and instead of asking you to scare me alongside your prompt, I'm asking to see other creative ways of entering. Let's get into names. Names? Names. Tell me about the reasoning behind your choices!

Rules

* Fill the form out completely!
* Be classy -- anything picked to offend anyone isn't gonna win, human nature or not.
* Keep naming in mind.
* Pay attention to how you answer -- think about your choice. Thought shows.
* Stick to the backstory please!

LE FORM

[size="27"][color="darkblue"][b]The Night Sister[/b][/size][/color]
[b]SoA Name// Meaning:[/b]
[b]Demon name // Meaning:[/b]
[b]Why this SoA's name/Meaning?:
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Why this demon?[/b]
[b]What is she like?[/b]
[b]What is her demon like?[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:30 pm
User Image

This is the brother you're trying for!

The only pale leopard, this boy is NOT a demon and comes pre-ranked as a Sador. He doesn't have a demon, but he has been welcomed as a pride member to keep him safe and welcomed from the lessers of the world - which is fine, he'll have good company!

Halloween is not just a day for spooks and the dead but also called Samhain, a sort of pagan New Year's. Since his family has joined the demons, to this little ball of fluff, it is a new beginning in a safe band of felines.

He's also a raffle! You can get many tickets for it easily. One is by using the option of actually filling out the Free Ticket form, one is for doing an actual pride RP prompt (I know, I'm a MONSTER), and one is especially for Newbies. In this pride that's someone with 2 or less demons, because we're well over 100 SoA, jeegus. And lest you ask, familiars count.

Rules

* Always completely fill out the form. I mean it. I have a steek for whaspping.
* Be fair. If you own a pride member, and a Newbie with a rogue wants an RP prompt ticket, then RP with them freely. You both get that ticket, AYOOOOOO.
* Don't discourage anybody from trying to play -- this can and will result in a steek coming for the noggin.
* Prompt entries are unlimited, but must meet SoA breeding standard to count. I'm asking your honesty with word count, DON'T FAIL ME.

Name Form (EG: Freest of Tickets)

[size="27"][color="marigold"][b]Pale as Moonlight[/b][/color][/size]
[b]SoA Name // Meaning:[/b]
[b]For fun, post a cute crow:[/b]

Le RP Form

[b]Username:[/b] (Each RPer must claim seperately. Let me remain sane.)
[b]SoA Involved:[/b]
[b]RP Link:[/b] [url=]Doink[/url]
[b]Word Count:[/b]

WE DIG NEWBIE MEMBERS

[b]Any Demons?:[/b] 2 or less is a newbie. This includes familiars. And Sador.
[u]I'M A NEWBIE, YOU CRAZY WITCH![/u]

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2018 5:34 pm
This is now open!....mlem. :3  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:42 pm
somehow I missed this ever opening?? Is this still going since no one ever entered XD  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:57 am
End date updated! Sorry about that, folks. RL got very unhappy.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:11 am
The Night Sister
Username: Anderleit
SoA Name// Meaning: Ilduliel, Pathfinder Elven; means "nemesis"
Demon name // Meaning: Pale Night, an ancient demon from the same setting who is said to be the mother of all other demons. She shrouds the horror of her true form behind a veil of stars.
Why this SoA's name/Meaning?: In the setting this name is taken from, one's ilduliel is not just an enemy one would like to see dead. Naming someone your nemesis in this way means that you not only want them to live, you want to see them live while depriving them of everything that they might value, enjoy, or love. I thought this name would be a reflection of her personality: she will be a subtle leopardess, not necessarily overtly kind, but companionable and hardly cruel. However, if insulted, she will bear the grudge a long time and be ruthless in ensuring that many untraceable, unpleasant things happen to the one that crossed her.
Why this demon? I like the idea of something horrible hidden beneath a pleasant exterior. Pale Night is also an enigmatic figure. While she will corroborate with other demons when need be, she does so without showing overmuch affection toward them: her partnership is clean and efficient. I feel like this is a pretty effective summary of this girl's practices.
What is she like? Ilduliel has been raised to take on a matronly role, and does so reasonably well. She is good at showing concern to her younger brother, and adept at making her voice heard while still deferring respectfully to her elder. However, much of this behavior is simply her going through the motions. She realized very early on that she doesn't have the capacity for things like compassion, shame, or concern. These emotions are strangers to her. What she is, however, is very good at pretending for the sake of doing what needs to be done. The girl is gifted with extraordinary patience, a good ear for listening, and a knack for using these talents to make up her deficit.
What is her demon like? Pale Night is Ilduliel's lack of emotional response given form. She does what is needed, does so as succintly as possible, and is quick to chide Ilduliel for any unnecessary delays. At times, this can include checking on family - these moments almost always put demon and leopard at odds, as Ilduliel places her family above all else. However, the two are of a single mind when it comes to a common enemy: Pale Night is unusually quick to set agency aside when the chance to seek revenge for even the most petty slight arises.

Pale as Moonlight
Username: Anderleit
SoA Name // Meaning: Tzion, Hebrew; means "utopia" or "bright mountain"
For fun, post a cute crow: [x]  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

Aegnorhini

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 2:57 pm
Anderleit

Due to lack of interest, we're giving you your choice of which of the two you entered for you'd like to keep!

The other two will be contested off by other means. <3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:17 pm
Aah, thank you! I'll take the female leopard, please. heart  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items