Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 pm
User Image

Rules & Info:
  1. You may enter all of the cubs, but you can only win one!
  2. This will be judged and WE reserve the right to not pick any of the entries and give them out by other means.
  3. Do not discourage anyone else from entering
  4. feel free to dm me AstoriaFallen#1217 if you have any questions. If it doesn't work it's because I'm friends only, you're gonna have to add me
  5. You may edit your post as much as you like until it closes, I won't be reading them until that time.
  6. Astoria LOVES Details, don't need to be a novel but I like depth.
  7. There was something else, I'll remember later probably lol

Start: Now!
End: Closed- Judging  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:15 pm
A key note. She will eventually be joining the stormborn as his thrall, as she refuses to fight to get in, and after he will take her as his wife. The pair will remain in the Pridelands until the children are old enough to make up their own decision as to whether or not they wish to join their parents as they travel back to Parth's pride. They will have the option to either stay in the Pridelands with their "grandmother" or they can come to the Stormborn and challenge in to be freeborns.

Edit: She may end up challenging, really depends on her personality growth

About the Mother:
User Image
Magdalena was separated from her sister in her youth. Their family was attacked viciously and their mother gave her life to shove her daughters into the nearby bushes as they were slaughtered. During the commotion she was torn away from her sister and the two of them believed one another dead, and still do. Magdalena ended up in the Pridelands, and was adopted by Zimran, one of the Goddess's that had taken up residence in the area.

Magdalena is quite flighty, she never really got over the trauma of her youth and the more recent disaster that struck her homeland has her nervous and on the fence as to whether or not she wanted to remain. It was by chance that she met Parth as she had fled towards the boarder of her pride, scared by all the destruction. He was able to calm her nerves and she opened up to him and thus we have the resulting munchkins.

She will be very loving and doting towards them, quite possibly overprotective. Though given her upbringing by Zimran she won't be as hovering as she would have been had she not found herself a new family to call her own all those years back.

About the Father:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Important things to know about Parth is that he’s a grumpy old man. He has scars all over his body and he’s a seasoned reaver. But! He is kind once you get through the first few layers of gruff, battered, tough skin. For example, he treats his Thralls with care and dignity despite their rank and would expect his children to do so as well. He would also have high expectations for all of his bairns and wouldn’t go easy on them in whatever they choose as a vocation (most especially as a reaver). He wouldn’t pressure them into anything specific so long as they held what he considers to be a respectable position. Aka not a lazy mooch.

Most importantly he will love them with every fiber of his being... but he probably wouldn’t tell them that barring on his death bed.

For plots: He would be training the adolescents that chose to join Stormborn. He doesn’t want them showing up as ninnys.

About the Aunt:
User Image
Ayianna has no idea about the cubs or her sister. I'm really just posting her here in case any happen to go to the Ela in the future. She's quite caring and loving and would probably drop down dead if she found out her sister was alive and well. Open paws would welcome any family that she found out about.

About the "Extended" Family:
This is family that's not exactly blood but is considered family to Magdalena.

Grandma:
User Image
Zimran is a loving Goddess who puts her family above all else, and while Magdalena isn't her birth daughter she raised her all the same. The Goddess will help care for the cubs, and when they are old enough to pick their own path she will welcome any to stay with her if they so choose. They would have a large extended family if they did stay in the Pridelands.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:04 pm
About the Siblings:

4th Youngest: Owned by Sesshy552

5th Youngest: Hala Owned by Zingling

6th Youngest: Roshan Owned by AstoriaFallen
Custom-In

Youngest: Owned by In Good Faith
Custom-In  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:07 pm
Who you're trying for

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Parents names for name references:
https://www.behindthename.com/name/magdalena
https://www.behindthename.com/name/parth
You must use the form EACH time you enter if you want to enter for more than one

Headers
For the girl:
[color=Silver][size=18][b]I'm interested in the little girl[/b][/size][/color]

For the twin brother:
[color=grey][size=18][b]I'm interested in the girls twin brother[/b][/size][/color]

For the red boy:
[color=darkred][size=18][b]I'm interested in the crimson cherub[/b][/size][/color]

[size=11][b]Your Username:[/b] must be you
[b]Do you have any lined Pridelanders?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn:[/b] If you're uncertain that's okay, we understand some things come with character development. Just say so here!

[b]Name:[/b] (meaning: )
[b]Adult rank[/b] if staying in PLs
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Plots:[/b]

[/size]

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm
Girl Entries:
Ruler of Everything
Krysin
KasaiLoki
Porcelain Pinch

Twin Entries:
Peppermint Coffee
Marzipanz
- Mynsed -
Rennekae

Red Boy Entries:
Split Personality
Niyaru Delacroix
KasaiLoki
Porcelain Pinch  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:34 pm
OPEN!  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:51 pm
I'm interested in the crimson cherub

Your Username: Split personality
Do you have any lined Pridelanders?: Yes
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: No he will immigrate

Name: tbd
Personality: Very soft and kind as a child but as he grows, he becomes hardened and strong willed. He will join the Stormborn and aim to become a Reaver and even a captain.
Plots: Imaould love for him to find a best friend in the pridelands who will eventually leave with him and join the pride as well. They will wed and any plots after will be up for discussion.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:01 pm
I'm interested in the girls twin brother

Your Username: Peppermint Coffee
Do you have any lined Pridelanders?: Yep
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: I would love for him to stay in the Pridelands, but it depends on where his plots take him.

Name: Llewelyn (leader)
Adult Rank: Hunter
Personality: Like his name meaning, Llelwelyn is very ....bossy. He do it just to be bossy, but in his head the things he's saying make sense. He has a hard time watching the tone he says things in, so they come off a lot harsher than he realizes.

Over time this is going to cut back to him being a lion of few words, and easily frustrated that he can't get his point across. He will be prone to violent outbursts, such as headbutting a tree fairly hard, or he could just shut his mouth and hang his head in exhaustion.
Plots: I want him to try to find some sort of way to get a little following together. Not a harem at all, just friends that trust him completely because his words have proven smart and his advice right so far.

I want someone to see the fact he can get others to follow him and try to warp and twist him and nearly succeed until something terrible happens and he realizes that this is never what he wanted. I want him to have to right back and really delve into what makes him tick. For him to really find himself and be the lion he was as a cub.

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:12 pm
I'm interested in the little girl

Your Username: Ruler of Everything
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: She will stay in the Pridelands but will, eventually, head to the Stormborn.

Name: Anisha (meaning: 'sleepless' - Sanskrit)
Personality: Anisha is a worrywart. She's constantly concerned about everything - the weather, her siblings, you name it (sometimes losing sleep over her distress). When she's not furrowing her brow, she's a rather pleasant and kind little cub. She enjoys play fighting with her siblings and practice hunting just like everyone else. She's aggressively polite, as she's always anxious about leaving a good impression on all those she meets. Once she sets her mind to something, Anisha is very determined and driven, often losing herself in whatever it is she does.
Plots: Anisha will have a lot of trouble deciding what to do once she is offered the opportunity to either stay in the Pridelands or leave for the Stormborn. After much trouble, she will choose to remain with Zimran. Worried about having made the wrong decision, she will be very uneasy during her time in the PL. Eventually, she'll set her sights on leaving and finding the Stormborn to reunite with her parents (and sibling(s)?). Once she joins the Stormborn, she'll catch the fighting bug and attempt to work her way up to Shield Maiden.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2019 10:38 pm
Added future rank to form, in case they stay in the PLs  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Krysin

Tipsy Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:43 pm

Your Username: Krysin
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: I would like her to stay in the Pridelands <3

Name: Branwenn (Dark and Pure, named after her grandmother)
Personality: She is a sweet cub, who has considerable respect and admiration for life. She loves the world around her, and can often be found protecting the smallest of creatures and trying to be the defender of the largest. (Future rank would be nanny)
Plots: Her journey is more of a personal one, understanding her place within the Circle of Life and the necessity of both life and death. As a cub, she will struggle greatly with the knowledge that something must die in order for her to live. Especially considering the current turmoil going on in the Pridelands, she will find death to be horrific and frightening.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:50 am

Your Username: Niyaru Delacroix
Do you have any lined Pridelanders?: No
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: Stormborn

Name: Nanga (meaning: fearless)
Adult rank if staying in PLs
Personality:bold/confident, brave, grateful, “no pain, no gain" attitude, patient
Plots:
Nanga wants to grow up and be a reaver just like his dad so I can easily see a lot of rp with his dad training him / helping him realize his potential if its at all possible.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Marzipanz

Divine Nymph

10,625 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:46 pm
I'm interested in the girls twin brother

Your Username: Marzipanz
Do you have any lined Pridelanders?: Nope, no lions here.
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: Throughout his entire life Vivek has been dead set on traveling back to his papa's pride when his parents decided it was the right time. However, when that time comes he will be reluctant to leave behind everything familiar. During this time I would really like for him to reach out to a family member and talk through these feelings of uncertainty. I would like to play him organically, and really discover who he's going to grow up to be through roleplaying opportunities.

Name: Vivek (wisdom, distinction, discrimination)

Adult Rank In case he decides to stay in the Pridelands I could very much see him taking on the role of a Scout temporarily. He truly aspires to be a soldier in hopes of it one day making his father proud of him. He might make his way to Myrsky Syntynyt Lands, and in that instance he would most likely strive to be a Reaver like his old man, but like his hesitance in the Pridelands he might settle for being a Freeborn Bard. It depends on how his challenge into the pride goes down.
Personality:
+ Exuberant, Persistent, Affable
- Impulsive, Arrogant, Overcritical

When somebody meets this young cub for the first time they will initially see a very enthusiastic, and eager to impress child. However, if he isn't the center of attention he will begin to grab at the spotlight by any means necessary. Vivek doesn't seem to consider consequences when he's pushed into this desperate state of mind. As grows I would like for him to find some sort of restraint in his people-pleasing ways, and instead become overcritical of his actions. Whenever he manages to do the right thing, make the correct choice, or charm the pants off of anyone he will become a tad bit cocky in his momentary victory. The older he becomes along with the types of plots I'd like to place him in I can see him being more aware of his own flaws. The person he hopes to impress the most is his father, and his persistence will mostly be revolving around his desire to belong and possess a purpose in a pride. His failures as he tries to climb the ladder will humble him somewhat, and eventually that arrogant cocky little cub will gain wisdom and leave behind that feeling of being discriminated against. He will only feel this isolation if his path is lead back to Stormborn.

Plots: Plots are always flexible and might be subject to change if a roleplay pushes him in another direction. That said these are ideas I would like to explore with this boy.

• Twin Relationship - I'm hoping that whoever wins the female version of this boy would be open to plotting a very close relationship with my boy. I'd love if he could be excessively clingy with his look-alike. Eventually, I'd like for him to be overly protective of his sister and might even stick his neck out for her if there is ever a situation in which she becomes threatened or accused of something. Also, I think it might be interesting if this protectiveness grew from a moment in their childhood where he framed his sister for something he did and she took the blame. Since there he tries making up for his wrong doing.

• Climb the Ladder - Whichever pride that he decides to join I would like for him to feel lowly at first but hold a desire to grow and become somebody his family could be proud of and depend upon. I would like for him to meet many failures at first but with a little encouragement from those he's close with. I would like for him to be persistent. Perhaps obnoxiously so, and eventually those efforts could either become obsessive and a cause of concern to those who care for him, or they could carry him to the top where he grows a bit arrogant due to his title.

• Papa, Help Me! - Although it might take some time for him to admit his struggles, Vivek would reach out to his father and ask for some advice and pointers on how to become a better soldier or reaver when the time comes. He will have a difficult time in asking for help but if his father agrees and the training helps him improve he will surely have a feeling of adoration and appreciation for his father.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:07 pm

Your Username: KasaiLoki
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: Pridelands, but eventually move to the Stormborn

Name: Einar (Lone Warrior)
Adult rank Scout (but once in SB, would duel for freeborn forward)
Personality: Just has his name entails, Einar has a warrior spirit. He is brave, and 'laughs in the face of danger'. However, with a callous attitude means he comes into trouble a bit more often than most.
Plots:
+Friendly sparring - I'd love for him to find a friend that is a tough acting as he is. Someone he can tussle with, and perhaps become an frenemy as they get older.
+Failed love interest as an adult - Once his parents leave, Einar will be a little bit like a lost puppy and try to find solace in a female companion. This will fail (maybe the girl ends up with his frenemy), and ultimately be the reason he leaves the pride to search for his parents home pride. (I'm thinking Dad may give him an avian companion that could help lead him there if he so chose)
+Becoming a member of the pride - Once he finds the Stormborn, Einar will find himself feeling more at home as more lions are like him personality wise. He could even duel his dad for entry, to show off his skills.
+Eventual rise to the ranks to Reaver, then Captain (and maybe even challenge for War Lord one day)
+ ... always open for more ;D

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

KasaiLoki

Moonlight Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:22 pm

Your Username: KasaiLoki
Will they stay in the Pridelands or head to the Stormborn: Pridelands, but eventually move to the Stormborn

Name: Aife
Adult rank Huntress > Thrall (maybe wife)
Personality: Quite shy externally, hides behind her twin during arguments (mostly while they are young) and as she got older the shyness never really dissipated. She is strong minded, but can not interpret her thoughts well, so it comes off timid.

Plots:

+Her father tries to teach her to be stronger, but normally ends up with Aife hiding until he gives up. (Maybe it is okay not all his cubs are strong?)
+As an adult, she will meet with a Stormborn Reaver or Captain who ends up thralling her. Once back in the Stormborn lands she can re-meet her parents who try to barter for her (but fail).
+Said reaver/captain ends up wifing her up? Or, ends up giving her to her parents. She may become a wife down the road, or prove she is really strong during the thrall brawl event to earn her freeborn status/freedom.

[OOC] Player-run Events

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff