Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] The major and his 'Doll' [Firdarn] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:02 am
The year is 2832 and fourth world war is happening and has for a few years already. No one quite knows why the fighting started this time but the general consensus is over food and resources. Because after the third world war where nukes were dropped getting resources has been quite hard. As a result, when the war started it became every country for itself. By that time nukes, bombs and many other weapons had been destroyed leaving the combatants to use only bladed weapons, guns and some cannons. With the old tech kind of weapons, armies on all sides have trying to come up with other ways to get ahead in the war. One of those ways has been training children to become hardened warriors that wouldn’t care about killing. So far it hasn’t worked at least any that have been trained only worked for a while, before their minds and bodies couldn’t take it.

There have been rumors however lately that once army perhaps has succeeded. A being that is fighting on one side of the war. Those that have survived encounters with it call it a doll, they think that it must not be human because it doesn’t seem to feel pain or fear anything and moves quicker than other humans. What they don’t know is that the being is a human who was trained from a young child to fight for the war like many others had tried to do. The difference between this child and the previous other is that he has a disorder that prevents him from feeling hot and cold temperatures and even pain. As such he was able to be enhanced through some experimental procedures that others may not have survived because of the constant pain the might have caused.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:13 am
X is an major in the army of his country, the country that controls the ‘doll’. He is preparing for a battle alone the front lines when a Lieutenant Colonel comes to him, a younger man following him dressed in army clothes but displaying no rank. The lieutenant colonel say the young man with him is to be placed under X’s care and gives instructions on how to use the young man.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:24 am
User Image

Name: Designation A113, born Luke Valente
Personality: Luke is a good little solider obeying every order given unless it interferes with his primary command which is to protect the one he is assigned to.
Bio: Luke was born with a defect in his genes causing him to not feel pain, called congenital insensitivity to pain. He also seems to be immune to the feeling of hot or cold as well work through freezong or burning temperatures like it was a normal day. This disorder was discovered early on in his childhood. His own father a scientist for the military and working on the project to turn out soliders that would gain the upper hand in the war saw his opportunity to use his son. Luke was taken into training camps and labs from then on trained to be the emotionless killer that he could be. At some point in his early teens to make him faster and stronger he underwent surgery toplace nano tech in him which hadn't succeeded before due to the pain and turmoil it caused on the patients afterwards. It worked on Luke though as he could not feel the pain it caused and the doll was born.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:27 am
Cars approached military camp, the camp a very obvious temporary one with mere canvas tents set up. Those within the camp outside of the tents were quick to appear quite interested in the approaching cars. It wasn't like they didn't get the occasional visitor but this little caravan of cars looked far more official than they had really had before. One soldier even moved off to inform the major in his tent of the approaching caravan. It wasn't too long before the cars pulled up to the edge of the camp and a couple very official men exitted their vehicles looking a little more than put off by the state of the freshly rained upon ground and the mud that it had caused. One of the less offical men that had climbed out of the car obviously someone who fought in battles of the war turned back to the car he had exitted and gestured to whoever was still inside calling them to depart the car as well. The soliders standing around watching were surprised to see what looked like a boy or perhaps a very young man exit the car dressed in military garb but without any sort of rank appearing on his clothes. Those around were a bit startled by the boy whose hair was dark and long tied back loossely behind him very much out of regulations if he was to be a solider like it seemed. However that wasn't the thing that startled and unnerved them insiltead it was the boys eyes silver in color which they knew shouldn't be a thing but those eyes just seemed to stare through the solides around the camp who came under the boys gaze. Those soliders could sense something dangerous within that gaze even if it only merely passed over them.

The boy out of the car and following the obvious solider among the ranks of officials moved then into the camp coming to it center where the congregation of soliders was densest and where the major had made it out to. "Major, we would like to commend you for the work you and those under you have done this far in the war. And bring you a helping hand to expand your efforts." One of the seeming higher ranked officials stated upon greeting the general. The solider with the boy then ushered him forward until he was standing within easy view of the major. Despite coming up to those who would be of higher ranked then the boy it seemed to the untrained eye that he was bored as he looked around the camp and the outtwr surrounding territory that could be seen. But those that knew better, not the officials could tell that the boy was analyzing his surroundings and taking what knowledge he could of them. "Pay attention." The official hissed to the boy but that garnered no response other than to draw the silver gaze back to the offical, the boys stare blank and expressionless but the official tensed none the less before turning his attention quickly back to the major. "This here is your new recruit placed under your care. He is our project solider classification A113. Probably better known by your soldiers as 'the doll'. He is to help you in any further war efforts until such a time as he is reassigned or dead." The official ordered.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Firdarn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:31 am
Instead of working on miracles cures, environmental and agricultural advances scientists were using their genius finding new ways to kill. Instead of finding solutions to the lack of resources they were building dolls. Well Major Logan Travelli wasn't convinced by their efforts. Take the human touch out of war and you are left with a Cesspit of immorality. Drones were useful but lacked a consciousness. Nothing coming from the scientist's toy boy could match the judgement of a human.

The 'thing' paraded in front of him appeared harmless. In fact it resembled a sex doll a randy old man would penetrate until the batteries ran out. "I don't babysit. I train, I order but I don't play with dolls." Logan was firm in word; humourless and vexed. Large hands with long fingers perfect for strangulation rested up in his hips. He was bound to his duties as a servant of crown and country. Saying no wasn't an option. However he would let his discontent be known. "You have sent me ******** Hal from 2001 Space Odyssey. How long before it kills us all?" There were further observational probes with his piercing eyes. Once they were a boyish blue but years of dust and shrapnel had faded them. This 'doll thing' had definitely been designed by a pervert. It resembled an feminine boy; the kind liked by the sexual ambiguous and amoral. It was pretty, overly pretty for something used in the battlefield.

"Come on then. I will find somewhere to store you until you are needed" Two privates who were guarding his private campaign tent saluted as he went inside.
Within was a well kept arrangement of items; very minimalist. Wooden crates were used as furniture with various documents chronologically stored. A few erotic magazines were hidden away. There were times when desires of the flesh needed to be satisfied. Logan was well past his prime dating years. Aged and weary the only sexual pleasure was derived from magazines and other lonely soldier. occasionally he exchanged coin for some night time activity. Men of war couldn't do relationships. They served their basic carnal needs. His bed was a neatly rolled up sleeping bag. There wasn't much else to see. Logan began to search his boxes, attempting to locate one for 'dolly '.

"Why are scientists addicted to making things clean and clinical? You don't look right. If half my men see you, they will be sticking stuff in you. I don't know what holes you have but my men will find them given half the chance." A crate was hauled in his direction. Every appliance came with a box. "Make yourself comfy. You will be sending most of your time in here. Cover yourself in this blanket." Clearly Logan was disgusted by the flawless, untouched finish in the doll. In fact he found it disturbing that someone would make a weapon with such a shell. Unfortunately he doubted that there wouldn't be much point trying to give the dolly a black eye.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 11:49 am
Firdarn

"He is not an actual doll." The solider who had beckoned A113 from the car grumbled when Logan complained about A113 being g Hall from 2001 Space Odyssey. "He is trained to protect the one he is serving under even at the cost of his own life. I would recommend however that you do not put yourself willingly into such danger to test him. He is not something that can be easily repaired and if he dies there is no bringing him back. He will bleed as much as you or I do major." The man continued moving forward up beside the boy soldier and holding a file out to the major with all the necessary information on A113. Once the major had taken the file the solider turned to the boy who gave his attention to the man. "You have new orders, they are to protect and follow all orders Major Travelling gives you." The man ordered and the boy gave a sharp salute before turning back to Logan and awaiting instructions.

As soon as Logan commanded him to follow he did, falling into step behind him like he had been taught. His footsteps through were eerily quieter than might expect walking through the mud as they were. He took in everything he could as they walked by observing and cataloging it for when it was needed. The Major's tent was not hard to do such to as it was minimalistic in many ways. Entering the tent he had stood near the door at a rest but still tight in posture as he awaited orders. His silver eyes followed the major wondering what the man was to do with him. He was obvious in his dislike but A113 was used to that, many commanders had not wanted him until they had seen what he was capable of. Then they had been appreciative but wary. All had thought he would turn on them, but that was not within orders.

Silver eyes blinked when the major talked about half his men trying to stick things in him. He knew that his skin appeared unnaturally smooth because of the nanos within him but surely they understood he was not an actual doll. Catching the blanket tossed to him, he held it looking to the box and then the blanket before back to the major. He didn't know why he might need one as he never felt the cold though his commander of before had been concerned anyway. He didn't think that would be the same of the major before him. Still he wrapped the blanket around his shoulders. "I am not useful to you staying within the tent." he finally spoke.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Firdarn

PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 2:07 pm
Alikia Tsuki
It would have been easier if he could have shoved 'it' in a box and forgot 'it' ever existed. Nothing was simple when it came to war. There was always a hurdle or a mortal judgement to make. "Clearly you know nothing of lovesick men lining the trenches. They are hungry men. They crave contact. They are starved of affection. One look at you and they will believe you can rid them of the ache in their groins" Logan opened one of his magazines exposing the 'doll' to some very inappropriate imagery. "You look like one of these men." He tapped the image of a young man beneath a larger man. "These men like to receive pleasure. They are dominated by a bigger man." The magazine was discarded on a pile of similar literature . "My men, my very very deprived men will want to give you pleasure very forcibly. 90% of them are perverts."

improvisation was needed if 'dolly' had to tag along. He took another blanket and started to fashion monk robes. "What do I call you?" Calling him 'doll' or 'class whatever it was' didn't feel right. Logan was surprisingly handy with a needle and thread. Basic needlework knowledge had been paramount many times. Stitching up wounds repairing a leaky tent ; the list was endless. once he had finished he throw the garment at the doll. "Keep the hood up." The second gift were a pair of sunglasses. "Better hide those eyes of yours. People will be unnerved by them. You need to understand that most normal folk will be freaked out by you. Humans don't like robots that are too human. My men won't be bothered by the fact you are not human. However we do encounter civilians and I don't want to scare them."

Hopefully the 'dolly' wasn't programmed to report contraband or lawbreaking behaviour. Alcohol took the bitter edge off of war. Without it to dull the pain of seeing his comrades due he would have hung himself long ago. Unlike many in his position he turned a blind eye to alcohol and narcotics. He had smoked some mind bending stuff in his younger days. Being high left one defenceless. He couldn't afford to be vulnerable. That was why he had given up drugs years ago. A good malt whisky was his vice. You took a long gulp of the content in his flask. "I don't know what senses you have. I can't imagine you experience pleasure the way I do. Let me describe whisky to you. It ignites the tastebuds and leaves an earthiness on the tongue.. The most sensual part happens after swallowing. It burns down the throat like molten lava. It burns but I love it. It warms the muscles." From a stern monotone a little passion could be heard. Logan had passion but it rarely rose to the surface.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:37 pm
Firdarn

Luke gave a slight frown when Logan told him that it was obvious that he knew nothing of love sick men and how they craved contact and affection. Or that how they would take one look at him and try to use him for such things. The magazine was a bit of a shock to him but he peered at it more curious than anything else, understanding now what it was the major had meant by sticking things in holes. "I can not help how I look." he responded when he was told that he looked like one of the men in the magazine. Still he listened as the major told him that his own men would want to give him pleasure forcibly. "I take it you do not wish them to do as such?" he asked, never having been party to such actions his whole life taken over by training and killing he knew not of what such things would entail. He had sought his own carnal pleasures as any teen did but had never gone farther than that.

Watching the major take another blanket and begin doing something to it he waited until asked what he was to be called. "My designation is A113, other commanders have called me a lot of different names. However if you are looking for the one I was born with it was Luke." Luke answered. He didn't know what the major would call him and he didn't much care, names barely mattered to him anymore having not been called by his actual name in far too long, since he was a small child he thought. Before he had become a ward of the military, his memories were better than would be expected due to the nanos. He was lost in thinking about the last time he had heard his actual name when something was tossed over him. He started a bit and looked up to the major before looking at what had been placed on him, dropping the earlier blanket. Nodding when he was told to keep the hood up and handed a pair of sunglasses which he frowned at. "You wish me to wear these all the time?" he questioned, it would be difficult to keep them on when they were fighting but he knew the nanos would adjust so he could see clearly past the glasses. "I am human." he argued when Logan said that his men wouldn't care that he wasn't human. Sure he had been enhanced but that didn't mean he didn't bleed when injured, he just didn't always know when he had been injured not feeling the pain of it.

Luke watched as Logan pulled the flask out and drank from it. "I have all the senses you would have. I can experience pleasure in things I have not had much opportunity to explore many things but I do when I can." Luke replied with a slight sigh. He listened though intently as the major described what whiskey tasted like and did. "I do not know what molten lava would feel like but I am told that such heat would generally not feel good going down ones throat."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Firdarn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:31 am
Alikia Tsuki

Luke may have once been human but he was not recognisable as such in Logan's mind. At least the human name felt right on the lips. "Alright Luke it is. Much better than a serial number. " He started to manhandle the garment, tugging and pulling it around until it fell in a flattering silhouette on the body. A rope was tied around the waist to secure the robes in place. "No Luke you don't want to be gang banged. Rape and manipulation are bad. Feeling that powerless and humiliated isn't an experience I would wish on anyone. " Luke's naivety was quite charming. It made him feel slightly protective over the 'little doll'. "You have my permission to disarm anyone trying to rape you. However if you build a bond with someone and love making is the natural next step then go ahead and enjoy."

The comment about the sunglasses made him frown. Surely they would have taught Luke basic common sense. "I thought that went without saying. No one cares what you look like in the heat of battle. You could transform into the Kraken if you wanted to." Even more sobering was the robotic response to his simile. He had forgotten that robotic things lacked any sort of poetry. "I could describe you as a beautiful flower but it doesn't mean you are a flower. My face could be described as a monkey's arse but it doesn't mean crap comes out of it."

It would be time to go soon. Logan started to arm himself. Standard issue firearms were already concealed in his clothing. Personal weaponry included a pair of tiger claws on his knuckles, a sickle and a flame thrower.

"Attention!" There was no need for vocal amplifiers with such a strong voice. It was possible to hear him from the other side of the camp. Instantly his soldiers stood in line, uniform in dress and posture. Logan prowled in front of them, eyes honing in on any imperfection. Three men got smack around the head for having unpolished shoes. Once he was satisfied he came to a standstill.

"This is Private Luke, he will be assisting us in the upcoming battles" Logan could already see their eyes feasting on the silhouette of Luke. Perhaps he shouldn't have made the robes as flattering as he had. "You may have heard many rumours about him. Those rumours are to be forgotten. To you he is just another soldier. You will treat him as such." One of the soldiers made provocative tongue gestures at Luke. Logan was swift to react. For a big bulk of a man he was surprisingly quick. A firm grip sneezed the life out of the soldier's d**k. "Do that again and I will castrate you. " He released the soldier from his agony and observed him fall to the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 8:33 am
Firdarn

Luke looked up from the garment that the major had thrown over him and was starting to shift around his body when the man called him by his actual name. It made him feel a bit warm inside to hear his own name said by someone other than himself for the first time in a very long time. "Thank you sir." Luke thanked softly as the major finished arranging the cloak and tied some rope around his his waist. He listened as the major told him that he didn't want to be raped or gang banged, that rape and manipulation was bad. He hadn't ever known the feeling of humiliation or feeling powerless so he didn't quite understand it but he nodded none the less. At the permission given to disarm someone should they try to rape him he nodded. "Thank you sir, but I assume you do not wish me to actually remove an arm from them. At least one of the last commanders had not been pleased when I did that so how would you like me to disarm someone who attempts such a thing?" Luke questioned. The prospect of a bond with someone was another foreign concept to Luke having been kept from forming any relationships before. He had always been passed around too quickly to even try forming relationships of any sort. Not even friendships with those who had trained him, and they had been those that he had spent the longest with.

"So among your men they are not necessary but if we are close to civilians it is required." Luke clarified. He knew the men would have to get used to his appearance because he could not have much that hindered him or would come off easily in a battle. His hair was the only exception because he had refused to let anyone touch it despite military regulations. By the point that someone had wanted to cut it he had already been enhanced and we'll trained so no one had really pressed him when he said no. "What is a kraken?" He asked at the reference he didn't understand. He was slightly more confused when the major made comparisons that seemed outrageous and obvious. Neither he or the major we're either of the things he suggested they might be compared to and it made Luke frown but he said nothing. Mentally though he set himself to discover the meanings at a later time as Logan began to arm himself. "Are we heading to a battle already?" Luke questioned his stance which hadn't relaxed any seemed far more ready and anticipatory as he followed the major from the tent.

The call for attention was a familiar thing as well as the soldiers lining up. He expected the plans of battle and what they were to be doing to be announced but instead the major was suddenly introducing him and by his actual name and not the designation. silver eyes watched unsure of what to make of his commander as the man dealt with what Luke could only assume was a man that he might need to disarm at a later date. His mind however traed over the words of being treated as just another soldier, he had never been treated as everyone else but instead with fear and suspicion. Even the major had met him with suspicion of the possibility of Luke killing everyone. Yet just this short time after he was saying Luke was to be treated as everyone else. It seemed so contrary that Luke was unsure how to react past standing and waiting for some instructions as the major dealt with the man, dropping him to the ground when his grip was released.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Firdarn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:33 am
Alikia Tsuki
The initial hostility was aimed at those in authority more than it was at Luke. Luke had yet to do anything to upset him. Those in authority had given him babysitting duties and he wasn't best pleased with that. What vexed him further was the assumption he needed protecting. Logan was a veteran, no one knew more about the hardship of battle than him. Protection by a science experiment was insulting. As for Luke he personally didn't quite know how to treat him. Should he treat him as a human? It would make fighting beside him easier. Should be treat him like a priceless and valuable object? Logan kept valuable things in secure boxes. Luke would be sleeping in a box at night. Should he treat him like a child? Clearly Luke was naive about many aspect of life. Should he treat him like a machine? Luke clearly had limitations with interaction and emotional response. To Logan, Luke was a incomprehensible labyrinth. Another question grated at his mind. Could he shag Luke? The thought was one he tried to exterminate. However that body was simply irresistible. If Luke was human he would be shamelessly flirting. Any kind of sexual activity was probably not wise. Luke was an irreplaceable weapon.

"At ease!" Logan allowed his men to take a casual stance. "The tuck shop is open. Go ahead and spend your allowances." Every soldier was given tokens to spend on treat food. It was designed as a moral booster before a big battle. Logan slipped a token into Luke's palm. "You probably won't have a clue what to buy. You may not even think that you need or deserve a treat. However I want you to go into the tuck shop and buy something just for you. Then you can return to my tent. I will make you a drink and we can enjoy a snack together. It isn't about hunger or need. It will be about enjoyment." Logan patted his back before retreating back to the tent. He had a packet of biscuits hidden within.

One of the privates had lagged behind to 'help' Luke. "Buck's the name. Don't worry about major. He is a headcase. I would be completely screwed up if I had seen as many battles as him. An arm wrapped around Luke resting on his hip. "You are smaller than I thought you would be. I was expecting something massive." Buck was not the kind of guy who kept his hands to himself. His disregard for personal space and boundaries had got him into trouble on more than one occasion. He was using his weight to push Luke into a crowded Tuck Shop.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:55 am
Firdarn

Luke dropped into parade rest when he heard Logan shout at ease. It was finally something he was familiar with, one of the first in the short time at this camp and it helped ground his thoughts back to his training. He remained in the rest position as Logan announced that the tuck shop was open. It was only when Logan turned to him slipping a coin into his hand that Luke found himself thrown off again. He listened to the man telling him that he was to buy something and had opened his mouth to protest that he needed very little in the way of food. But that was silenced as Logan continued telling him it was a treat and that he was to go and buy something just for himself. Giving a soft nod he decided to take the man's words as an order. It sat better in his mind that way as he was patted on the back and Logan retreated into the tent once more. Luke sttod there looking to the tent and then to the coin in his hand frowning. He had no idea what there was in the tuck shop or what he would even want. Free choice of things was not a common concept to him.

The man Buck however was there talking to him about the major though drawing Luke's gaze from the coin to the man. "Luke..." He offered in greeting not commenting on buck opinion of the majors state of mind. Luke knew his way of thinking about things like battle and death were different from the general populace but he thought perhaps the major might think at least a bit like him. He was drawn away from those thoughts when a arm wound its way around his waist and rested there. "My size does not hinder my abilities, it is more a benefit than not." Luke responded not aware that Buck was invading a boundary . Personal space after had never been a thing for him, though he had started to understand that some people did not like to be touch when some of his previous commanders or trainers had made a deal out of his proximity to them. He had always assumed it fear of him however.

He didn't stop buck from maneuvering him to the crowded tuck shop since the major had wanted him to go there anyway. He merely closed his fist over the coin to keep it from being taken. He knew too well of thieves and it was better to prevent such a thing then have to deal with getting something back. After all he did not wish to bring the Major's displeasure to himself by harming some of the men on the first day should someone choose to pick a fight. "What is there here in this shop?" He asked Buck.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Firdarn

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 am
Alikia Tsuki
A wandering hand ventured from hip to the pit of Luke's back. The planned destination was the bottom. From the way the robe laid over the buttocks he know the bottom would be a peach. "All sorts of stuff; cakes, chocolate bars, biscuits, brownies and flapjacks. Most of us spend their tokens on fags." He paused a moment as he pondered if Luke was knowledgeable in slang. " f** means cigarette. I have British heritage. However since I doubt you have been given junk food before. I bet all your food was given to you for nutritional value rather than taste. I bet most of your food was in pill form. For a junk food beginner I would recommend something softer and not rich or over sweet. The cookies are good. " Buck was a naturally talkative man who knew a little about everything and a lot about nothing. However talking was an excellent distraction when one had secret intentions. Lower the hand crept until it rested on a perky buttock. A wry smile played across his lips as he had a good grope. "Nice butt!"

Nothing about the grope was private. He was parading his sexual advances to the other men. Competition to be the first to bed the 'doll' had been established. It was an unspoken rivalry but body language was nirvana quiet. Hostile flexing, puffing of chest and bathing had begun. Another large man nearly throttled Luke as he wrapped an arm over Luke's shoulders and pulled him away. Buck wasn't keen on giving up his 'catch' that easily. Bent forward he attempted to bulldoze his rival off Luke.

Meanwhile another man grabbed Luke's robe and attempted to rip it off his slender frame. "Come on sweetie pie, let's have a closer look at that body. " Things had escalated rather rapidly. Something about the 'doll' drive the common soldier into a frenzy. An immense scuffle had broken out. Punches were throw left, right and centre, clothing was being ripped off, bodies expose; even furniture was being lobed about. If Logan had witnessed this chaos he would have 'punished them severely. The lack of discipline was appalling.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:06 pm
Firdarn

Luke didn't mind the hand movement from his hip to his lower back, he had often been led around by such a placement of someone's hand. Especially in crowded places as the tuck shop was. Listening to Buck list out all of the things availiable Luke wondered how he was to choose. The term f** was a strange one to Luke and he was appreciative when Buck explained it. "No, I have not had junk food before." he agreed to the observation Buck made about Luke. All his food had come in the form of pills like most food came now because of how things were with the world. Luke nodded when Buck made the suggestion of cookies being a starting point for him. He would take the man's advice seeing as he knew very little about the frivolities of food things, the major had told him to get something. He didn't mind all the talking the man did and he didn't resist the man at all until Buck's hand fell to buttocks and groped. Luke stopped walking then turning a frown to the man who had seemed nice until this point. The frown only deepened when Buck proclaimed he had a nice butt. "Please remove your hand from my person...Ah!" Luke gave a startled cry when he was suddenly pulled away from Buck.

Luke's whole body tensed at another touching him and pulling him away from Buck. He was far to ready for the fight that came when Buck charged the man who had grabbed him pulling him away. Another man was grabbing him then trying to pull off his robe that the major had given to him. Luke grabbed the arm of the man who was trying to pull the robe off and twisted it behind the man's back while with his free hand he reached into his own clothing pulling a knife out. "You do not have permission to touch me." Luke growled kicking the man away from him as he backed away towards the front of the tent of the tuck shop. He held the knife in a ready position as he backed up and took a swipe when someone grabbed for him creating a gash in their arm.

Escaping the tent he made his way quickly back to the major's tent and stepped within it. His silver eyes blazing as he turned back to the entrance knife still clearly in his hand. He was ready for someone or anyone to come through the tent entrance.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out