Submit

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:28 am
Hi, how ya doin'? You may have noticed this girl and her twin sister grow a couple times...

User Image

Yeah, I kept meaning to, uh... To do something with them, plot-wise... And then it kinda got eaten up between IC changes and OOC problems(Namely: Hi, retail work, you suck). So that didn't end up happening and next thing I know they're adults, and I'm compiling my seer rolls in need of happening and going "Oh s**t, I still haven't even picked one let alone HOMED THE OTHER" and here we are!

Yup, ROFL

You may be wondering, what was the original plot? WELL... Look under the spoiler if you want that story!

My two lionesses, Svana(Black hair) and Valkyrie(Grey ears), were going to come across these girls and their father Krishna and uncle Loki and do two things - Take Krishna and Loki as Thralls... And adopt the cubs as their own. And maybe eventually get one of the boys to give them more cubs, I only thought of that part NOW. But as you can see, that didn't quite happen...

Because a new Warlord came to power and Svana and Valkyrie were mad enough to leave.

So what was the plot going to become from there? If you've noticed, I've been trying to get the Pirates up again, and the initially new plan was "Have them do much of the same, except Krishna and Loki won't be Thralls/Slaves anymore, and they join the pirates!" Which didn't have an IC wrench to it!

Except that's when the problems of RL hit harder and next thing I know they're adults and whoops I've gone too long now.

TO MAKE THE LONG STORY SHORT - I'm finally going "Yeah this is too much waffling, time to just RAFFLE her!" Which is where we are now!

It's very simple - Just post claiming a ticket! I'll close this 1 week from now and roll, and you will be free to do with her as you please! She IS in the Umo/Kikawaida family tree, so that you know, as well as the Hidalgo/Ishara tree AND the Kabichi family tree, so she's got a LOT of family everywhere!

Her full image and adol and cub images are here, here, and here and she was colored by Snails!

(BTW, this is her twin sister! I still haven't managed to name her but - I managed to name her, her name is Arzu! It's good to assume that they probably had a typical sister bond - They do NOT have to go the same ways!)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:32 am
I'd like a ticket, please! <3  

Excited Apathy

Obsessive Hoarder

LOLTERGEIST

A Knife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 12:36 am
I'd love a ticket, please~  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:14 am
I'd like a ticket please!  

Pandorus Sphinx

Hunter

Keantha

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:42 am
may I have a ticket please?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:24 am
I'd love a ticket, please~!  

Anderleit

Familiar Phantom

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 2:52 am
Ticket please!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:10 am
May I please have a ticket? ; v; Thankkk  

- Mynsed -

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:04 am
Ticket please ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:25 am
I'd like a ticket please!  

LadyPipen

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:34 am
I'd love a ticket please! <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 7:59 am
Ah, id love a ticket please! Such a beautiful baby!  

SkyLetha

Dapper Gaian

MangoMeow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:12 am
I’d love a ticket~ heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:11 am
I’d love a ticket❤️  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100