Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:10 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX says::
Hello, I am looking for someone to roleplay with in yaoi rp(s) or regular Romance rp.

I have a couple of plots that I have been craving to do and others are just parings.
Story plost:

-Many years ago the dragons were the one that ruled over the lands and all the human inhabitants until the humans drove them into hiding. ___ and his sister were the last ones of the most powerful dragon clans, that was until a brave and greed driven male comes along to kill ____'s sister in order to prove himself worthy of marrying the princess of Gardenia. Enraged _____'s takes it upon himself to punish the humans who took his sister by causing destruction in Gardenia. Seeing this her people in pain the princess offers herself to the dragon to amend the death of his sister. The fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love, but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.

-Before he went off to war, he told her that he loved her, and promised that he would return with her wedding ring. Shortly afterwards, he went missing in action and was presumed dead... It turns out that he was captured by the enemy, brutally tortured, and then sold into slavery. After years in captivity, he finally matches to escape. He returns home, only to find that his true love, thinking he was dead, has moved on with her life and married another man. He still loves her however, and feels like he is entitled to be with her... and this wounded veteran will stop at nothing to make her his own again

-A notorious pirate kidnaps the daughter of a nobleman, intending to hold her for ransom... however, they end up fall for each other and become partners in crime ((To keep things interesting, we can have them become involved in real historical events... I was thinking that perhaps eventually they could go to America and participate in the Revolution. They could meet the Founding Fathers, participate in the Boston Tea Party and some of the battles in the war for independence, maybe even save one of the Founding Fathers from assassination at the hands of the British. Alternatively, we could have this take place in a fantasy rather than a historical setting if you prefer.)))

-A huntsman comes home to find his entire family dead, literally torn apart by a werewolf. He vows to get revenge on the heinous creature who did this, and becomes a werewolf hunter... He ends up finding the wolf who killed his family, only to discover that she is not a cold-blooded killer, but an innocent young woman suffering from a terrible curse she can't control. He can't bring himself to kill her, so he decides to help her find a way to control or cure her lycanthropy instead... (Or roles can be reversed with the male being the Werewolf and the girl wanting to avenge her family)

- Slave / master roleplay (I will play either the master or the slave)

- Taboo / forbidden romance. ( student/teacher, rival factions, etc.)

IDEAS

PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR REPLY TO THE FORUM ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2019 5:38 am
I've been interested in doing something Master/Slave for a long while but can't seem to find anyone who actually sticks around long enough to even start. Would you be interested? I'd like to write as a female slave because I sort of already have a character profile in mind, but I don't mind if the Master is male or female. Please let me know your thoughts!

I rp in the guild, through pm's or on discord. heart  

RedHeadedRehsa
Crew

Sparkly Autobiographer

4,000 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2020 11:34 pm
Bump  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 3:16 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

-Many years ago the dragons were the one that ruled over the lands and all the human inhabitants until the humans drove them into hiding. ___ and his sister were the last ones of the most powerful dragon clans, that was until a brave and greed driven male comes along to kill ____'s sister in order to prove himself worthy of marrying the princess of Gardenia. Enraged _____'s takes it upon himself to punish the humans who took his sister by causing destruction in Gardenia. Seeing this her people in pain the princess offers herself to the dragon to amend the death of his sister. The fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love, but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.

Hello Autumn! I am intrigued by this one. Did you have a preference whether you play the dragon or the princess? I'd be fine with either, myself.  

she got Moxie

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:38 am
Tycie Bibbles
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

-Many years ago, the dragons were the ones that ruled over the lands and all the human inhabitants until the humans drove them into hiding. ___ and his sister were the last ones of the most powerful dragon clans, that was until a brave and greed-driven male comes along to kill ____'s sister to prove himself worthy of marrying the princess of Gardenia. Enraged _____'s takes it upon himself to punish the humans who took his sister by destroying Gardenia. Seeing this her people in pain, the princess offers herself to the dragon to amend the death of his sister. The fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.

Hello Autumn! I am intrigued by this one. Did you have a preference whether you play the dragon or the princess? I'd be okay with either, myself.

Yay! I am glad it caught your interest. To answer your question I would prefer to play the princess if possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:37 am
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
Tycie Bibbles
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

-Many years ago, the dragons were the ones that ruled over the lands and all the human inhabitants until the humans drove them into hiding. ___ and his sister were the last ones of the most powerful dragon clans, that was until a brave and greed-driven male comes along to kill ____'s sister to prove himself worthy of marrying the princess of Gardenia. Enraged _____'s takes it upon himself to punish the humans who took his sister by destroying Gardenia. Seeing this her people in pain, the princess offers herself to the dragon to amend the death of his sister. The fearsome dragon kidnaps a princess, taking her back to his lair. (He will have a human form.) Once there, she finds out that he is not the savage beast he appears to be. He is actually a lonely, misunderstood man, and one of the last living members of a race that has been nearly hunted to extinction. The two end up falling in love but run into trouble when her father sends a team of dragonslayers to rescue her.

Hello Autumn! I am intrigued by this one. Did you have a preference whether you play the dragon or the princess? I'd be okay with either, myself.

Yay! I am glad it caught your interest. To answer your question I would prefer to play the princess if possible.

Sounds good, I’m up for playing the dragon. Do you prefer the guild forum or the public forum?

And are you ok with anime/drawn pictures or would you prefer realistic ones?  

she got Moxie

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:46 am
Tycie Bibbles
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX
Tycie Bibbles
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Sounds good, I’m up for playing the dragon. Do you prefer the guild forum or the public forum?

And are you ok with anime/drawn pictures or would you prefer realistic ones?

I think public forum would work better, because some of the guilds that I was in have been getting deleted. and either type of pictures are okay  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:24 pm
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

I think public forum would work better, because some of the guilds that I was in have been getting deleted. and either type of pictures are okay

Ok, sounds good. Do you want to make the thread, or shall I?  

she got Moxie

Friendly Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Invisible Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:49 pm
Tycie Bibbles
XxXAutumn_RoseXxX

Ok, sounds good. Do you want to make the thread, or shall I?

I quoted you in the forum. Do you mind starting the rp?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:37 pm
i am looking for a master and slave rp with me being the slave  

Lil sofia23

Lil sofia23

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:01 am
i am looking for someone to rp with that is not a grammer notie and doesnt mind the one line posts  
Roleplay Search

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games