:[VDay 2020]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:59 pm
Poliuah was enjoying her nice cool cocktail. She may have had 2 or 3 she had lost count. She suddenly felt a pinch in her side. It most likely was her body telling her that she should stop. His chest felt light a startling familiar felling. Looking down his fear was realized he was back.

Poliuah smiled as he jumped off the stool. "Time for me to get some ladies." Poliuah had always been worried that her male side would come out and try to get it on with any female. That was the nightmare that she had feared since the last v day party she was at.

Poliuah slicked back his hair time for him to shine.

Quote:
poliuah is ready for the ladies

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hjortur was all sorts of internally panicking when both his actions and thought processes were cut short with a kiss.

Oh... This was good. Yes. With a small motion, he returned the gesture with a press of his tail against hers.

As they parted lips, he gave a boyish smile as he repeated with a bit more confidence this time, "Shall we go check on Xoana and make sure she's not giving Beltan too hard of a time?"

Menelie
[Arrows - HAPPY] Hjortur -> Kel

As he was finishing his previous sentence, a peculiar, yet familiar, pinch to Rhoa's back had the faun looking behind him to see if there was some sort of prank being had. But when all appeared normal, he brushed off the notion with a shrug... until some certain areas began to feel... different.

Woah... he'd never been hit with vertigo before, but was that what this was?

And this feeling on his back... he reached to bush it off only to find out it was... hair? And a lot of it? But his hair didnt grow that long. With a glance down, the source of it and his peculiar feeling was made obvious by the presence of a pair of average-sized lumps on his chest and a clearly feminine physique. From muscle-bro to fit-girl, she looked behind her to see her toned thighs, butt, and lower back before smirking and mumbling to herself. "Duuuuuuude... I dunno what just happened, but damn I'm hot. Yeah, I'd def f--- me."

She brushed her now flowing, billowy mound of hair from her back before offering a wave of goodbye to the pair before wandering back off, now with a clear mission in mind

"Bro... I can, like, have the hottest lesbian experience right now. How sick is that?" Time for him to find a girl to share this with.

Twitchapher the 3rd
FEMALE | Rhoea -> Aquos (he's heading off!)

Wolfs Heart
FEMALE | Rhoea -> RD (he's heading off!)

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 1:41 pm
Daisicle

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Az smiled and then nodded "Yes I suppose I am.." She had never really thought about it she knew she was and she knew how she was born sorta at least from what she was told. "I've lived in a large lake most of my life, I never really considered land till recently when I heard about this event and decided to give the land a try." Az frowned "I think I'm an only child or a child." She wasn't really sure who to consider her parents since she had been born from a pearl. She took a sip of her wine thinking. "Life in the water is really nice, how do you handle the land with hydration? I'm glad the hotel has lots of water features, Oh we could go and check out the spa or the beach!!" Her excitement level went up talking about water.

---------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Since Kelpie hadn't gotten an answer about the questions she had been asking she decided to wander off and head to the beach and get in some swimming and see if anyone or anything fun was in the water. She grinned when her fins returned in the water legs was interesting but she was used to her fin and living in the deep ocean.

(Open for interaction. Location beach)

----------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Reindonis finished dancing after what seemed like forever and then he went to go and check out a show, he was curious what the show would be like and who else might want to see the show as well. He was still hopeful that he would meet someone he might be able to have some fun with. He kinda hoped he would run into Apple Bloom again she was very pretty.

(Open for interaction. Location Show)

----------------------------------

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Henry had finally had enough time in the garden he got up and headed for the spa to relax in a different way he changed into a bathing suit and went to get in the hot tub. He carefully kept his wings out of the water since he didn't want them to get wet and wrinkly.

(Open for interaction. Location Spa)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Hymn didn't feel quite like himself. Despite all the noise and happiness going on around him, he just felt empty. While his siblings and family found the bottle, arrows or arms to fall into, he remained. The numbness would be enough for him for now. At least they were all safe now, right? And they'd have time to recover and hopefully some good psyche help.

His deep blue eyes kept coming back to the couple. A smile had turned up his lips as they had managed to be hit by one of the family's arrows. It had been a fantastic aim- he couldn't have done better himself he thought. At least Lannister would be able to keep up the joy for him this season. For that he was grateful.

Then it happened. He perked up as 'yes' passed the Naiad's lips. This year of all years? His heart leaped and some of the old Hymn seemed to bounce back. He disappeared for a moment before returning, a crossbow slung over his shoulder. Normal bow and arrow couldn't work for something like binding two souls together, it had to be done another way.

He was booking it towards the couple but paused as he came upon the beach and Lannister. He patted his boy on the back with a goofy grin on his face, "Good work!" he complimented enthusiastically. "And now for the handoff. I'll see you on the other side!" He ran into the water, tossing him a wink as he dove in. Whatever that was supposed to mean. Obviously, he was drunk on joy.

Little bits of seashells and pearls rose around Kelebek and Hjortur forming an arch over them. Coral, sea anemones, and other various sea plant life in varying colors strung themselves together into a bouquet that floated into Kelebek’s hands. A little pearl brooch slid into her hair with a matching one pinning itself to Hjortur’s chest. Now they were ready for a wedding!

As these things came in place, Hymnaious floated down before them, smiling brightly. He had a book in hand and a bow tie with a single pearl in the middle adorned his neck, “Good evening. Your hearts have summoned me here. Shall we?”

He grew serious, though there was a light in his eyes. “Not many are blessed enough to find the one who their soul is longing for or are willing to go through it for eternity. Binding your soul is not only beautiful but a commitment. A commitment to be by that person through the ups and downs of life. To be their friend, counterpart, helper, lover, the refreshment of their soul.

Even the soul knows how important this is. Once you are bound together you will find new strength, you will have a connection like no other has ever experienced, but everything like this comes at a price if you so willingly want to end it. Tearing a soul that was once one into two will mean a weakening on your soul, your power, your life. So something like this shouldn’t be taken lightly.”

He looked between the two of them, smiling once more, “If you would like to say something to the other before the ceremony is complete and you are bound, you can do so. If you’re ready to proceed we can.”

OOC: Before you commit to this be sure you’ve read the Marriage & Soulbound Pae’il thread. There are incredible benefits that married Pae receive, but also downfalls if they attempt to separate. If you both are good with it, then quote me back and we will finalize the deal!

Wolfs Heart
Lannister

Daisicle
Hjortur

Menelie
Kelebek

Irish Night Fox
Crew

Chatty Regular

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:09 pm
Still feeling a little giggly and lightheaded with joy, Kelebek nodded at Hjortur's suggestion. "I'm sure she's showing him a good time," she offered. She knew Xoana wouldn't do anything untoward, but Beltan was awfully awkward, especially around pretty girls. She'd seen him and Hjortur together often enough to know. "But yeah," she amended. "We probably ought to."

Just then a golden figure descended from above the waters, and everything changed around them. It appeared he was....decorating? Perplexed, Kelebek drew closer to Hjortur. Who knew what mischief this being was making? She touched the brooch in her hair and regarded the "bouquet". What charming touches! "Ooh, Hjortur, look!" she said softly, pointing out a floret of leafy red algae. "I wonder how he knew that's my favorite snack..." She was about to pluck it out and eat it, but then the golden figure spoke, so she snapped to attention.

She seemed a little surprised. "Right now?" She glanced at Hjortur. "But we just..." Kelebek blinked rapidly at Hymnaios. "How'd you know so soon?"

Daisicle
Hjortur

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 4:31 pm

Xoana showing Beltan a good time was definitely the issue Hjortur was worried about, given what had happened before. As the one who would be facing her father's wrath should anything unexpected happen, he was actually quite determined to make sure this scenario didn't come to be.

Of course, he didn't have much time to muse on this before his own situation began to change dramatically. His mouth hung ajar at the changing decor, his mind not quite able to keep up with what was going on. "Hmm...?" he offered as he glanced over per Kel's call. Oh, that broach was absolutely adorable on her... and he'd have to make a mental note about the algae. At Hymn's speaking, Hjortur glanced back over at the god with a few good blinks of his own.

Woah, woah, woah, woah there...! Things were moving a lot faster than he was mentally prepared for.

And honestly, there was a lot of info he hadn't thought about and, frankly, didn't really understand. What he did understand was that this was probably why there was the new decorations and all the little niceties that had appeared from nowhere. He glanced back to make eye contact with Kel before looking back at Hymnaios. "So... you mean right now right now? Like right now? It hasn't even been five... This is happening rather quickly."

Menelie
[Arrows - HAPPY] Hjortur -> Kel

Irish Night Fox
Hymnaios

Daisicle

Aged Genius

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:08 pm

Rime laughed as she followed her friend who was excited onto the dance floor. She watched Smolder dancing and laughing for a moment before joining in herself. She wasn't very good at dancing, but that wasn't the point. Right now they where just having some fun!

Elros Namasi

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:15 pm

Outside sounded like a good place to eat in peace and quiet, plus the stupid 'hosts' of the party where less likely to be there. Which meant they could eat what ever they found out there or at least fight it.

Hrm a place with flowers for her to blend in huh? "Sounds like the garden might be the best place then it's outside and has flowers." He suggested

If they where lucky some of those birds may have flown the coop and ended up in the garden.

"It is." He agreed. He hadn't talked to any other naga in a long time either, he had other things to focus on. It was nice he supposed to talk with someone with the same ideas as him. Or at least is willing to fight stuff with him.

SSBrosB

shadica

shadica

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 5:27 pm
"As long as you forgive my two left feet."

She responded with a smile.

Purpuryt Blushed as he wrapped his hand around her waist and pulled her close. omgosh omgosh it is really happening I am dancing with a cute guy! Ahhh I'm super close to a cute guy!!

"Okay, Let me know if you want to stop too."

Eeeee he was so cute and nice!!

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 6:43 pm
User Image Osmerus had gotten to the beach before the other Pae had returned from the mazes. When he had arrived he was wondering if he had gone to the right place, after all, wasn't it supposed to be a party? There was barely anything there! He decided to wait a while to see if more Pae showed up, and he could see some come, but it still seemed... empty?

Suddenly though, everything seemed to turn on, Pae had appeared out of nowhere, luckily none on top of him, and he couldn't help but wonder what was going on for a moment, before he just shook his head and decided that it was something the goddess had probably come up with.

Still, he wasn't one to waste letting a good time go, and had headed to the buffet to bring back some food to eat on the beach and Pae-watch those around him. He noticed a female Naiad, one with a halo, go into the water and seemed pleased that she was back in. Of course he couldn't blame her for liking it, but he did wonder what had happened, and so he swam/walked over to her, hoping he wouldn't scare her too much. After all, some Pae, even Naiads, were freaked out by how many tentacles he had. When he got over to her, he tried not to be incredibly awkward when he started to talk to her. "Hey, how's the party been going?" That was okay to ask, right?

MiddyGlow
You okay with an Okten talking to Kelpie?

----------------------------------------------------

User Image Beryl grinned. "Garden it is then." She said, before starting to slither in the direction that she thought it was supposed to be. She was pretty sure she had seen it on the way here... they would find it eventually, and perhaps there was something that they could eat in there too. "It shouldn't be too far from here..." She mumbled to herself as she went along, making sure to glance behind her once or twice to make sure her companion was along with her.

Eventually she was pretty sure they found it, and there were quite a few flowers that she could blend in with. She couldn't help but chuckle. "Seems like the perfect spot. Though if you don't like how bright they are we can always move."

shadica

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2020 8:35 pm
She followed the Harpy to the dance floor. She seemed really nice, so maybe dancing with her would be a lot of fun! Well, dancing was fun anyway, regardless of who it was with. The way her feathers were colored, she almost looked like she was on fire. So pretty!

Applebloom was a bit surprised when Zhixuan put a hand on her hip, but a closer positioning made sense since the music was slowing down a little. She curved her hand around her partner's and her other hand on the Harpy's shoulder. "Your feathers are so soft!" she marveled. "Oh, uh, sort of. All the way from the Tree," she said with a giggle.
Menelie
Appleblooom for Zhixuan~

A voice nearby made her pause and turn toward it, a brow arched in surprise and disbelief. Not many pae spoke to her that way, instead they ran as far as they could get. "Oh?" she asked, one hand on her hip. So not only was he bold enough to speak to her, but he had been watching her? He had noticed her looking at the gambling tables, apparently.

"I could be persuaded to play a round or two with you," she said, eyeing him up and down. A Naiad, she thought, with his comment about living in the lake. "Mm, yes, I'd heard quite a lot about Venus' parties. Thought I would see what the fuss was all about." She rolled her shoulder in an elegant shrug.
SSBrosB
Jae for Cruise~

Carnelian smiled crookedly. "I'm glad you can. I can barely boil water," she said with a laugh. When he took her hand, she blushed a little; her red cheeks turning even redder for a moment. "So since this is kind of the first chance we've really had to talk, what else do you like to do besides cooking?" she asked as they headed toward the bar.
shadica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 5:34 am
User Image Tomalon had wondered what this Venus Day stuff had all been about. He had heard about it from various Pae that had been hiking around the mountains and decided to check it out! By the time he had gotten there, the party appeared to be in full swing with dancing, eating, game tables, but the spa was what had caught his attention. Sure, there were hot springs up in the mountains, but he did wonder what spas were like. And so he had wandered in, had gotten a weird look as he was handed a suit, and went to check it out. There was a pool, and it was nice and warm and oh! Another Pae! He couldn't help but grin as he wandered over. "How's the water around here?"

MiddyGlow
Tomalon to Henry

------------------------------------------------------

User Image He shrugged himself when she seemed surprised that another Pae was talking to her. "I like to Pae watch. Though I have to say that it's hard to take one's eyes off of you. Your coloring is very beautiful." It reminded him of the stars and dark sky. He grinned at her. "I'll be your playing partner if you want, though I can't say that I'll win a lot." He took a look around. "Same here. I had heard about last year's though I think there was a lot more "craziness"" He put the word in quotes "last year. I mean, it's still interesting but I haven't seen too many things yet." He took a look around at some of the pae that had been "changed". "But there does seem to be some chaos wandering around."

Strawberri Stardust
Cruise to Jae

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:02 am
SSBrosB

Kelpie laughed and then got herself under control, she still wished she had been able to get back at Eris for her tricks. "You must have missed Eris' visit, I'm not sure how it happened I didn't hear why she did it, but we were dropped into a maze and we tried to get out only to end up in cages, not my idea of fun. It was a prank that went way too far ya know? I love a good joke, a little pepper bomb." She grinned she loved her little pepper blast power it didn't hurt anyone, just made them sneeze. "Oh, I'm Kelpie by the way, who are you?"

--------------------------------

Henry smiled at the pae who came to join him in the spa. "Very relaxing." Henry had been so stress from the maze and his lack of any luck while he was there it felt so good to just relax in the hot tub and a chat with a friendly pae would be welcome as well. "I'm Henry." He said in a friendly tone. He hadn't expected such a furry pae to join him, considering how long it would take for fur to dry, but he didn't mind if the pae didn't mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:13 am
Eleora listened curiously as he talked about his maze experience. She finished her food before she grabbed a piece of the food he had recommended. "I was in something like a maze too..." She answered. "Although no creepy cherubs." The flutter wondered if creepy cherubs would have been better than just the general spookiness and fear of her maze. Eleora decided that she would have just rather not been in any maze at all. The female stepped back from the table, lifting her leg ever so slightly so that it could be seen by the male. "Well... this happened." She said, looking at the glittery glass that now sparkled on her hooves. It was beautiful, but Eleora wasn't really at the point of recognizing it as beautiful yet. Instead, it was a reminder of the strange, sinister magic in the maze.

Strawberri Stardust

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:58 pm

That seemed to make sense, given the added difficulty of aquatic sprites on land and all. If her tail didn't become legs outside of the water, honestly she'd likely never bother to come up here herself.

For a moment, Rose was rather surprised that Azurea would think to ask about naiad troubles to a pae that otherwise appeared fully fauny, but she had mentioned she currently lived in the lake. Perhaps it wasn't too unusual, then, to meet someone like herself? This was a new development. "I haven't any issues in that regard actually. I can breath underwater if I wish to live like the naiad or stay here indefinitely if I wish to live on the land like a faun. While my parents worried when we were much younger, it's evident that by an interesting twist, our skin never dries out. I could just as easily never return to the water and be all the same, health-wise. Perhaps a bit stinkier though."

"However, when I am underwater, I have a tail similar to your own." As she suggestion, Rose finished her glass and set it on the plate of a passing cherub. "Actually, the spa sounds lovely. I am quite interested in the techniques employed here to sooth the muscles." Given the variety of patrons' body types, it should be pretty interesting and versatile... or perhaps simply generic?

MiddyGlow
Rose -> Azurea

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas