Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:16 pm
Nova's Birthday Doma Giveaway

User Image

Begins: Now!
Ends: March 2nd at 11:69pm MST wether I'm here or not

So my birthday is on Marchj 2nd (Yes yes I know STFU) and I've had this boy unentered for in the attempt at a Doman meta... Which has well since passed. So I figured I'd give him away in a conventional giveaway. Then I had RL decided to make me a chewtoy. Aaand after that vy the time I got my head around any kind of giveaway the good old sad event I call the day I was born was looming like a demon threatening me with a beatin' stick. Well much as I'm in... You know... A mood at it, I figure it's about dang time I do something nice for people! So here's the contest for another Doman lion. Entries would please me. Make sure you read the rules! Assumptions can lead to disqualification and that makes for sad pandas.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:28 pm
Rules of Play

heart Mah giveaway. mah tules. I try to be fair though.

heart Be helpful and supportive. Period.

heart THE LION CANNOT LEAVE DOMA. Treat him like a pridal custom!

heart I reserve the right to deposit a second prize if I get stuck with a tie, but do not expect it. Making expectant faces will end in a solid swat.

heart This male can hold any rank up to Samurai. This does include the spring exclusive class of Geiko!

heart Please fill out the form completely! That means paying attention, sadly.

heart Be sportsmanlike! Save your sulking if you don't win for DMs to your friends, kay.

heart Basically, don't be a purz, consider others' feelings, be kind, and we'll all get along. I can't believe I have to emphasize this... e_e;;;  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:34 pm
Entry form

* Yes I'm asking for you to google. The topic pleases me.

[b]SoA name:[/b]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Link to one image of Emet-Selch:[/b] Can be fanart or some render. Truthfully I'm just a gloomy nerd who wants to see art. :U Consider this your ticket to entry.
[b]SoA Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2020 12:28 am
SoA name: Kyui
Username: Kivras
Link to one image of Emet-Selch: By sayuuhiro
SoA Rank: Samurai (Tho I may like Geiko more, i just cant find info on it :'D;;; )
Personality: Gentleman-like and intelligent, he's polite to everyone he meets (Though very obviously moreso to the ladies, referring the them as 'lovely' and 'beautiful'). Though normally one to find solutions to conflict that aren't violent, when he does get aggressive he seems to forget his strength. Not one to want to cause lasting harm when not needed, he will show remorse for these moments.  

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
[OOC] Player-run Events

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items