Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[Vday 2021]: A Winter's Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 1:57 pm
He needed to keep eating his veggies. Alright, simple enough, he could do that to fulfill his oath. Rhyol quickly loaded up a plate full of all the vegetable looking things at the food table, and rushed back to the pae who he had made his promises too. Stuffing his mouth with as much green things as he could, as he was prone to do, he looked down at his pathetic chest. The vegetables weren't as quick acting as he would like, he wasn't worthy of his teacher. Rhyol could see it from the look of confusion on his teacher's face. "I swear to you, I will prove that I am worthy of you."

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 2:02 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So I had a nice description of Killa being horny as she was moved off the dancefloor, and her realization that now she had nothing left to focus on but Az, but Gaia ate it. Bad Gaia. >:[

As Az pulled away Killas mask, it became apparent just how flushed her features were becoming. She leaned into the hybrid, her body heat more than apparent at this point, as she instinctively sought physical comfort. Feeling Az against her was nice, but somehow, it wasn't enough. She shook her head no, her cheeks and mask rubbing against Az's skin, and she mumbled, "I don't know....."

Curiously, her nervous stuttering seemed to have subsided in the face of such overwhelming feeling.

At the mention of water, Killa looked up in a daze and stared for a few moments as she tried to process the simple word. Then she simply opened her mouth for Az to give her the drink. She wanted Az to do it for some reason.

Fea Line
[Arrow = Himeros (Lust)] Killa > Az'shta

Daisicle

Aged Genius

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 3:35 pm
Strawberri Stardust

Toby frowned when everything changed he was going for charming and romantic and now they seemed to have changed the mood to rave weird. He shrugged "Well I guess we can dance to the beat of the music or ignore the music and lights and just dance the way we were dancing." He gave her a cheeky smile. She seemed to like him and he liked her, so smoke, lights and rave music wouldn't stop them from having a nice time no matter what. "Up to you Ea I don't mind, either way, I'm just enjoying hanging out with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 4:55 pm
Cinnamon relaxed when he realized that it was just a dance party no one was moving to attack them. He had to wonder why he kept feeling like that they were in danger. Cinnamon wanted to sigh it was hard to understand. He took a sip of his drink hoping that it would make things clearer.

As he looked at the dance floor and listened to Harpy. "I don't know how to dance." He said as he spoke over the music. Dancing was never something that he had learned.
Daisicle
Cinnamon to Mossy

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

Guardian_Iris
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 6:35 pm
The party was full on hoppin’!

Those who had previously been wallflowers were now out on the dance floor shaking what their good mama’s and papa’s gave them! Well, there may have been some help between some mischievous party goers as well as various arrow effects but hey, what was Venus Day without a little chaos?!

The music thumped loud in their ears, nearly drowning out any sounds but those directly in pae’s ears. The beat alone vibrated off the floors and walls and it was down right hard not to want to groove along with it. It reverberated off the columns, seeming almost like they were shaking where they stood erect. The waters of the various naiad tanks began to ripple along with them, like little droplet beats of their own. The lights created rainbows off their surfaces and glitter off the fog. It was a sight that even Eris might have been jealous of…. If she had half a brain anyways.

Outside, however, the wind blew. Frost and snow trembled at a terrible quaking sound, drowned out by the thumping of the lustrous bass filled music. Scores and scores of snow off the mountains came rushing down, eager to partake in the party itself. It crashed against the side of the resort, shaking it more, though with the current party, guests were unaware of what was going on.

At first.

Suddenly, with a loud snap, crackle and pop everything died. The lights went out, leaving the residents in pitch black void. The music died instantly, almost deafening the party goers who had grown used to its beating by now. Worst of all was how quickly the heat seemed to be sucked from the room, letting in a lingering chill as it mingled with the fog and spread quickly throughout the building.

In the dark, the sounds of a door busting open could be heard. A little cherub in a rather dashing khaki and green forest ranger outfit (that no one could see, shame) came bumbling into the dark void screaming.

“AAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVVVVVVVVAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCHHHHUUUUHHHH!!!!”

To which another cherub somewhere in the dark simply replied in a deadpan tone. “Thank’s Kyle….”

---

The maenads and satyrs lifted their glow sticks and the runic marks on the party goers glowed a deep color. Each pae has been gifted a temporary power based on the number they chose. Each power lasts only until the end of the event.

1. Super Strength
2. Glow
3. Shrink
4. Firestarter
5. Static Charge

Each pae has to figure out how to use their new power in order to save each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 7:57 pm
(Save spot for my reference to be filled in tomorrow)

1. Super Strength - Shimmer Star
2. Glow - Toby
3. Shrink - Azurea
4. Firestarter - Lyros
5. Static Charge - Linda

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Shimmer was dancing alone everything was so loud and lights were flashing. Then suddenly it was dark and figures were moving around putting runes on pae. Shimmer was confused and a little frightened but she didn't move when the rune was put on her. Mostly since it was too dark to do anything anyway. She suddenly felt really strong and she hoped she would be able to figure out how to help with this mess. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Toby had been dancing with Ea and not paying much attention to the rave going on around them, he kept his hold on her even though the music didn't really play well to romance dancing but he didn't care. Then suddenly they were plunged into silence and darkness and then he felt something on his skin and he began to glow pink. He looked at Ea's face confused as to what the heck was happening.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Azure was talking with a really nice pae when the lights went out and everything went dark. She felt and sorta saw someone draw something on her and she was confused as to what was going on. She wasn't too shocked though since the last time she had gone to a Venus event she had been dropped into a strange maze. This time they were buried in snow. She sighed. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lyros was not surprised at all something had gone wrong something always went wrong at a Venus event, Eris really hated Venus and must have cursed all her parties. When he was marked with a rune he went stright off to find some things to burn when he felt the firepower the pae would need to keep warm in this mess. He started breaking and piling chairs to set on fire waiting to see if the cherubs yelled at him, but not stopped his plan for now. (Open for interaction)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Linda growled when the lights went out and a cherub yelled avalanche it figured she hadn't gotten to go skiing or to the hot tub or the spa and now there was a disaster. She growled at the figure who was drawing on her and she sparked as soon as the rune was applied in her irritation. (Open for interaction)  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:07 pm
The week flew by, but it was the best week the dawn phoenix had ever experienced. It was by far less stressful than last year's celebration, which he was glad for because he was able to enjoy himself and fully appreciate everything the resort had to offer. He spent much of his time in the company of one sexy little firebird. And while Zhixuan occupied most of his time, there was still that other little bluebird that sang for him multiple times one evening.

---

Zhi wore a simple, yet stylish phoenix mask that matched his own feathers. He stood by the little cherub band and kept an eye on the entrance, hoping he wouldn't miss her arrival. When Zhixuan crossed the threshold and entered the ballroom, she took his breath away. He walked over and bowed before offering his hand to her. "Madam, you look radiant," She smelled divine and he could feel his own body temperature rise.

Menelie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:22 pm
Rosamin stammered almost violently, barely coherent at this point. The rather... steamy hot male harpy was leading her out to the dance floor and they proceeded to dance close. Was it her imagination or did he just moved closer against her. Oh, she could hear him perfectly well, though the heat off his body was making her sweaty internally and thinking rather... sensuous thoughts. "I.. sorry," the female harpy murmured, clearing her throat as she followed Zhong over the dance floor. "Rosamin. Most just call me Rosie," she tacked on, her cheeks blushed profusely.

And then it had happened, the loud crashing, the lights going out, the cold coming in. She embraced Zhong quite literally, giving a panicked screeched when a cherub came in after the darkness encroached on them to announce an avalanche happened. It became silent, and she realized she was glowing, her pink and blue colors became like neon, becoming a source of light in the small distance around her. "What the?! All I wanted to grab some stuff and have fun. Maybe be hit on by a hot male! NOOOO! this stupid thing!" the female wailed. "Now, I'm a glowstick!"

Strawberri Stardust
Rosamin to Zhong

Dream WhiteWitz

Teigra
Crew

Shameless Shapeshifter

21,640 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:52 pm
Fea Line
Chrysalis --> Nightmare Moon

Chrysalis chuckled quietly in that still-deep, masculine stallion voice while reaching to take Nightmare Moon's arm as her 'date'. The changeling queen was in far too good a mood to let her companion's grumpiness sully her experience. This was the best time of the year and this year more than most. She'd had nearly a whole week of feeding rather than a single night! That much love...it was intoxicating, and even Moon's wrath couldn't bring her down from cloud nine.

Seeming only amused by Nightmare Moon's difficulty with the word 'couple,' the faux stallion leaned in to whisper quietly in a voice that others wouldn't hear, "Well, I thought you seemed concerned about appearances, so surely you would only be seen with an equally handsome stallion on your arm at one of these things, yes?" Had that been a veiled compliment? Nah.

The music picked up, lights were flashing, the entire energy of the gathering rose with alarming speed. With that booming base going on, 'he' had to raise his voice to normal levels even while leaning in to hope to be heard. With a glitter of mischief in 'his' eye, 'he' followed up with, "Unless...I was mistaken? Perhaps I should have asked first. Perhaps...you had something else in mind instead?" With the last sentence, only the voice changed in Nightmare Moon's ear, rising from a deep baritone into a sultry, feminine tone. "There's enough of the others seemingly swapping genders already at these things, it would be easy enough to do. Unless...it's not that, but that you'd prefer something further from home? One of those angel or demon things? Or..." an expression of mock surprise, "one of the fish instead? Remember...I can be literally anyone afterall..."

She would pay for this teasing later, but at the moment, she was too love drunk to care.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 5:44 am

Calliope grinned and tried to give one of Kore's head-snakes a reassuring boop (they were so cute!). "No worries~ Actually, I made something for you for the next time I saw you..." She trailed off with a mischievous glint in her eyes before reaching into her outfit and pulling out... a little lyre that appeared to have been carved with snake motifs all about. It had been her personal project since the last year! For some reason, she just couldn't imagine the underworld having much in the way of music, so of course she had to fix it. She practically forced it into Kore's hands while bubbling in excitement. "I can show you how to play it if you ever want! I designed it like my own! And I made a flute for Kave... is she here anywhere...?" Her voice trailed off as she stood up straight and tried to look around.

She hoped the pair of them liked it - honesty, she was kind of doting on them like she might her own younger sisters... if she had any.

She smiled brightly as her cousin and aunt joined them before offering Horus a curious head tilt. She didn't recognize this one, but Kore seemed to be favoring him. No matter. She simply offered him a smile before turning her attention back to the more important pae in the room.

Sindri was kind of awkwardly wandering around when the music started pumping and he got... well... even more incredibly awkward. Turned out he didn't like to be surprised by loud noises and lights like that - what a surprise. He anxiously looked around for a familiar face that wasn't his brother or parents to latch on to before setting eyes on his older sister.

And after not particularly thinking too hard about who she was with, he ran on over. "Calli--" his voice caught in his throat as he glanced around at the very impressive horde of others, instantly regretting his decision. "Oh... umm... hi...?"

He yelped as the lights went out and it began to grow colder.

Fea Line
[Arrow = NA] [Power = NA] Calliope/Sindri > Kore

shadica
[Arrow = NA] [Power = NA] Calliope/Sindri > Shansa

Menelie
[Arrow = NA] [Power = NA] Calliope/Sindri > Zuleika

Twitchapher the 3rd
[Arrow = NA] [Power = NA] Calliope/Sindri > Horus

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:04 am

"Well keep moving so I can keep watching babe~" Rhoea wasn't sure what it was, but for some reason he was feeling like hot s**t right now. She was great, this party was great, everything was going great.

That should have been a warning bell for one of Venus' parties.

When the lights went out, he instinctively pulled Tirzah in close to him, his toned arms more than enough to protect her from anything immediate. He strained his eyes to look around and figure out what was going on while at the same time trying to keep from panicking as he sought out one person in particular.

"Yo! Mena! Bro where you at?!" He didn't particularly care if he might have sounded a bit rude to his date for looking for someone else, he just needed to make sure he was good as well. Rhoea looked down at the decidedly-warm Tirzah, not noticing the numbers on their hands had started glowing, before addressing her. "I hella don't know what's goin' on, but you cool if we go and make sure Menahem's aight? I think I saw him over that way..." He was prepared to leave her if she didn't want to - bros before hoes and all. He didn't know what he'd do if something happened to his best mate.

Menelie
[Arrow = Adonis (Desirable)] [Power = 1 (Super Strength)] Rhoea > Tirzah/Menahem

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 6:15 am

"I've never danced either!" She trilled, and excited glint in her eye. Maybe it was the alcohol or being away from home for the first time, but she was excited as all get. Yes yes! Fun times awaaaay!

And then the lights cut out.

Frowning, Mossy looked around with luminescent eyes as she tried to figure out what was going on. This wasn't fun! Within a moment, however, she found her own body starting to glow a ghostly green, and she could see pinks and blues and purples in birdlike shapes in the distance. That must be Rosie and Zhong! She turned to look at Cinnamon with as apologetic a look as expected of a harpy. "Sorry! I have to go. Have to make sure Rosie is okay. You can come too if you want!" before running over to her cousin (and her actual cousin).

"Rooooooooosie are you ooooooookay?!" She called out before giving her a big hug once she got close enough. "Oh, hi Zhong!" She smiled and gave him a wave, still very obviously not affected by his aura but happy nonetheless to see him. He was probably less happy to see her, the embodiment of him getting cucked earlier, before him. "Oh! You're glowing too!"

sailornorthstar
[Arrow = NA] [Power = 2 (Glowing)] Mossy > Cinnamon

Dream WhiteWitz
[Arrow = NA] [Power = 2 (Glowing)] Mossy > Rosamin

Strawberri Stardust
[Arrow = NA] [Power = 2 (Glowing)] Mossy > Zhong

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 8:50 am
A usual growl escaped her. "Stop being ridiculous. The stallion act is fine." she hissed, dropping her head and putting her hands on her mask where the corners of her eyes were, as if dispensing a headache. She felt a sting between her shoulders and rolled them to shrug it off before glancing back at the now female again. "And another thing...." she said before pausing.

An intense wave hit her, one she hadn't felt often, at least not for anything or anyone such as Chrysalis. Yet here it was, welling up in the pit of her.... loins.....?

Was the bug's love drunk wearing off on her?!

Nightmare Moon hardly had time to contemplate it when the lights shut off, the music stopped so abruptly she heard ringing in her ears and a cold began to seep in slowly. Standing in the pitch black darkness, everything around her was as void as heart and just the way she liked it.

Except for Chrysalis.

Chrysalis was tantalizing, delicious, intoxicating, radiant and glowing.

Literally.

"Forget finding minions in this waste of space. Let's make our own." she said, ripping off her mask, grabbing Chrysalis' face, whatever appearance it was and hungrily smashing lips against the others for a powerful kiss.

She pulled back only to stand there, eyeing the Changling Queen whilst literally glowing lustfully.

Teigra
A nightlight and a glow bug hah!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:48 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Rainbloom nodded as he said his week had been fine. "That's good."

Looking over the menu she thought for a moment.

"The truffled potatoes au gratin sounds interesting. Is there anything you want?"

The lights started flashing and the music changed before she could order her food.

She smiled as Jericho asked her to dance. A small p***k on her side made her jump a little. Bug?

She giggled as she stood up grabbing Jericho's hands.

"I will dance with your forever~" She laughed pulling him to the dance floor.

They hadn't danced long when the power went out. What a shame! Well they could still dance without music! She had made a promise after all!
[arrow: makes silly love sick promises]

Twitchapher the 3rd
dance time~

Pur was glad he had put her mask back in place as it hid the horrid blush that was no doubt covering her face.

She had tried to be bold! A Kiss! Then he went and one upped her! Argh why was this man so smooooth.

"Yes must remain very mysterious."

She said after a moment. A grin formed on her face as the music changed and he pulled her closer. She wrapped her arms around his neck as they danced.

Until the power went out along with the lights and music.

"Nooooo."

She whined softly she wanted to dance.

It was hard to understand what the guy was yelling. Avalanche? Ugh this better not be turning into last year's mess.

Fea Line

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Gwyn wandered into the party wearing a black and white tux and a similar mask. The tux had been rented from the shop and had originally been intended for naiads.

She wanted to make sure she could swim without running it after all.

She spent a while flitting around in the water and digging by herself before the sudden change in music and lighting got her attention.

She made her way to the dance floor just as the lights went out. In the dark a rather bright harpy caught her attention. Nothing like being on fire to make you easy to find in the dark.

Feeling a pinch she squeaked before shuffling over to the male.

"I heard your flames go out in water, such a shame, I shall find a way to keep them lit underwater so you may be magnificent even under the sea!"

The penguin harpy proclaimed to Kai with a nod. This was her promise! Nothing was better than swimming after all!

[arrow: makes silly love sick promises]
Strawberri Stardust
Kai!

shadica

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:56 pm
"Shansa! Oh the party is going phenomenal now that you've joined us! Look how beautiful you are my sister! Both of you!" Seemed some more of the youngers joined them. "Oh dear, I didn't bring enough oils for everyone." The fauny legit felt bad. "I'll have to get some more and bring them to the temple at Las Venus so you may all have some. Speaking of which, here you go Shansa." He handed her the little silk bag to her. "Please enjoy hem!"

When Kore gave him his own present he instantly stopped his dancing teared up, ruining his makeup. He had done the same when Shansa had given him his own bracelet. "Kore...I love it." He slipped the gift onto his arm, right next to Shansa bracelet. "Look, now both of you are with me together at all time." The big softie scooped both girls into his arms and gave them a big hug. "I love you both so much. This has been the best vacation I could ever hope for." He knew he had more siblings to get to know but even just getting to know Kore and Shansa had made him so much more happier in his life.

And then the power went out.

Horus looked up from his group hug in shock. One of the cherubs was screaming about an avalanche. Oh...Oh no...Well Kore had her portal and Shansa as a goddess might have something similar so they could get out at least. No one was hurt after all but he was getting very cold fast. First thing was first, they needed to get warm. "Well...This is something." He let go of Kore and Shansa and that was the first moment he noticed he was glowing. Like one of those glow sticks the strangers had. Excellent! "Seems the party is over and it's getting very cold." He gave a curt nod to all the goddesses and the odd pink and purple male that joined them. "Using this strange light I'm produce I should be able to bring everyone here to my room and we can take the blankets and warm clothing I brought to keep you all warm. It's at least something." He wasn't even too sure if the gods wanted his help but he wasn't about to worry about himself before his family! "Kore you arrived through a portal, is it possible for you to return that way? Same with you Shansa, is there a way you can leave to be safe?" His voice was full of worry. If they could just get out of here...

Fea Line
A Horus for you

shadica
And you

Menelie
and you

Daisicle
Oh look another babysitter for you.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff