[PRP] Bunny....??? [completed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rita Zyon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 5:10 pm
Solo rp involving Myu.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:01 pm
Myu was picking flowers in the nearby meadow, the sun setting behind her. The light from the setting sun was pretty, the sky tinted with pinks, yellows, and reds. The colours made her think fondly of the colour of her hair. She heard rustling and paused. She thought at first it might be a bird but hearing the crunch, crunch sounds, she looked up. Her light purple eyes zeroed in on the stallion - bunny like in both behaviour and appearance. Myu tensed, he appeared innocent and sweet looking; however, her friends had warned her of a bunny that had appeared a while back. This bunny soquili had also seemed sweet but, quickly turned into a blood thirsty villain. Myu wasn't around when this event occurred and so could only rely on her friends recount of the event.

The bunny stallion approached her, his eyes kind. "Hello there!" He spoke warmly. "Nice spring evening, we're having, hmm?" He seemed amicable. Myu didn't approach him.

The stallion paused, seemingly noticing her reticent behaviour. "Bit embarrassing but I'm new to these parts and have gotten myself all turned around! You wouldn't know of a nearby river, would you? Supposedly has lovely flowers that grow nearby. You like flowers from the looks of things?" He mused, eyeing the flowers in her woven basket.

Myu looked him over, still tense. This was a ruse, was it not? A way to captivate her, have her help him find his way to this river, that likely didn't even exist, and then....and then, he would attack. Wouldn't he? His behaviour was an act, it had to be. The way in which he spoke to her, so friendly, it was just like her friends described! Her wings fluttered nervously. She was all alone in this field, the others having left already. Oh, why did she stay behind to pick a few more flowers, she wasn't strong enough to defend herself.

"I do not know of this river you speak of." She replied, her eyes watching him carefully.

The stallion looked crestfallen by her words. But with a shake of his mane, he looked back up at her. "Ah, well it was a worth a shot asking." He chuckled, sheepishly. An act.....it had to be an act. He recovered from the disappointment much too quickly, didn't he? Myu thought.

"Say......I apologize if this seems mighty forward. Being new, I am still learning about the dangers in these parts. It's frightening being by yourself. Would you mind if I stay near your home? I wouldn't be a bother, you have my word. It would only be for tonight until I can find my way, when it is more light out." He bowed low, as if in reverence of her. He was correct on one account, it was growing darker and darker.

Myu stepped back. This was getting worse with every new word this stallion said. Her kind heart yearned to help him and yet her mind was filled with paranoia. "What is your end goal here? You say you won't be a bother, but how do I know? I do not know you. You could be anyone. A thief." A harmful attacker.....she left those words unspoken.

The stallion was surprised, as if not expecting her harsh words. Myu could hardly believe them herself and she was the one who said them! It was so unlike her; however, she couldn't blindly trust this stallion. She needed to heed her friends warnings, she was too trusting, naive even at times.

"My end goal? Well....to find my way to this lovely river. I understand your apprehension. I thought you could help me. I'm sorry by my forwardness, I just was afraid to be alone in an unfamiliar area." The stallion pleaded with her, his words seemed true.....no! Myu couldn't back down.

"I know what you are. A shifter. You're just like that white bunny, the one my friends told me about. You act kind and then....." She took a couple of gulping breaths, "you change into someone so dangerous, a killer."

The stallion's eyes widened in surprise. "No. I am not what you are describing. I wouldn't hurt anyone."

Myu shook her head vehemently. "I cannot believe you." She backed away slowly, her eyes never leaving him. "Do not follow me."

A rustling in the tall grass caught her attention. The animal that popped out made her jump. It was a bunny. An actual bunny. One wearing a bonnet. The bunny was adorable, as it nibbled on some grass.

"There you are." The bunny giggled happy and ran past Myu, stopping in front of the stallion. "Been looking all over for you. Got a tip on our river." The bunny rambled on, its speech was quick. "Well let's go!!" The bunny nudged her companion who nodded at his friend's words.

Myu was startled by hearing the word 'river'. The stallion was telling the truth. Myu couldn't believe it. He was searching for a river and she, she didn't believe him. She starred at the pair in disbelief. The stallion, possibly noticing her intense stare, looked back over at her. Myu quickly turned her head away, embarrassment colouring the sides of her face. She was wrong, so very wrong. She tried to apologize. The words wouldn't come out, as if a lump had suddenly appeared in her throat, blocking their escape.

The stallion looked away, looking back down at his companion. "Lead the way." He smiled down at his companion before glancing back at Myu. Myu could feel his heavy stare, she still couldn't look at him. "Have a pleasant evening. Perhaps we'll meet again. On better terms, maybe?" His tone a little teasing before he turned away from her and followed after his friend.

Myu finally turned her head back towards him, watching until he and his little bunny friend disappeared completely into the darkness. She couldn't fathom why he could still be so kind, after what she had done. She sniffed sadly. "I'm sorry." She murmured, her words lost in the wind.

If she did ever see this stallion again, she would be braver. Brave enough to apologize to his face. Resolved, she returned to gather her basket. It was time to go home and reflect.  

Rita Zyon

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff