Even if I'm rich, I still feel poor.
I could have everything, but nothing more.
Everything I want seems so far away,
And I can't reach.
Because I have...
Yes I have everything I've always wanted,
Sure, it's nice to have these things.
But I have everything but you,
And you're what matters in the end.
I don't want any money...
I don't need my friends...
I don't have to live with family...
Just accept me in your life!
The only love that I want...
Is yours don't you understand?
My life revolves around you,
Please understand that!
The air I breath is you...
The life I live is all for you!
Do you think about me at all?
Or does she take up your life and heart?
The last words I want to say to you...
This final thing that you should know...
Is that if I had to choose one thing...
You or the air I breathe...
I would use that final breath to whisper in your ear
That I love you.
- by LittleDragonAngel213 |
- Poetry And Lyrics
- | Submitted on 11/12/2008 |
- Title: I Have Everything But You
- Artist: LittleDragonAngel213
- Description: this is a song i wrote when the guy i really liked told me he had a girlfriend... but lucky me he is mine now!
- Date: 11/12/2008
- Tags: have everything
- Report Post
Comments (1 Comments)
- myshatteredlittleheart - 11/15/2008
- yes,you are extreamly lucky,not very many people get the guy.good for you,and i love your lyrics,it is very touching
- Report As Spam