Somebody once told me that in wishes you just have to believe.
But they were nieve.
Because you can't always believe in things that were'nt meant to be. Just take a look and you'll see.
So don't go tell daddy's little girl to believe. Because you'll just break her little heart.
You'll just sit there and watch it fall apart. Wishes don't always come true. So here I write this song to tell you.
Somebody once told me in wishes you had to believe.
So don't be so nieve.
Because later you be begging for forgivness cause in wishes you believed.
So please don't tell daddy's little girl.
- by churrman123 |
- Poetry And Lyrics
- | Submitted on 05/24/2009 |
- Title: somebody once told me
- Artist: churrman123
- Description: this poem/song is for a certain person.
- Date: 05/24/2009
- Tags: walk away
- Report Post
Comments (1 Comments)
- Phoenixalette - 05/24/2009
- um...dude, writers use good grammar. (naive, weren't)
- Report As Spam