I can see what you see not.
Vision milky, then eyes rot.
When you turn they will be gone,
Whispering their hidden song.
Then you see what cannot be,
Shadows move where light should be.
Out of darkness, out of mind.
Cast down into the Halls of the Blind.
- by Stevie Rae The Red One |
- Poetry And Lyrics
- | Submitted on 12/30/2010 |
- Title: The Halls of the Blind
- Artist: Stevie Rae The Red One
- Description: Comments will be LOVED Pleaaaase leave comments, whether they be good or bad~!
- Date: 12/30/2010
- Tags: halls blind vision whispering hidden
- Report Post
Comments (1 Comments)
- VaLE3rIa - 01/21/2011
I loved it honestly pretty good i wish it could have continued..
*I GAVE YOU 5 STARS PLEASE RETURN THE FAVOR*http://www.gaiaonline.com/arena/writing/poetry-and-lyrics/vote/?entry_id=102448506
- Report As Spam