Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:55 pm
Suggestion Thread

This is where all you lovely roleplayers get to tell me your great ideas for the roleplay. I might not use all of your ideas, but know that they are always appreciated whether or not they are used. As Whitesnake-kun knows, I'm always looking for something to make the roleplay a little more interesting. So don't be afraid to speak up!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Perhaps some sort of dualing club  

MrCombustionEngine

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:56 pm
Great idea! I'll definitely look into it!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:14 pm
That is actually an awesome idea! Wow, good job for thinking of that 3nodding
I was hoping we could integrate stuff from all the books, because JK left out a lot of stuff that happened i previous years. The Dueling Club is a great example...she never used it after the second book!

Snake_in_my_Boot
Crew

Beloved Conversationalist

rainingflames__xx

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:56 pm
I don't know if it makes much sense, or if it's a good idea but it just came to mind. What if there's a task that the Three Champions have to duel Harry Ron and Hermione?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:59 pm
We already have the three tasks pretty much figured out. And that wouldn't be much of a task because Ron, Hermione and Harry would never want to really harm a student. The Triwizard Tournament is supposed to be reckless and dangerous.

Thanks for the thought though!

youLOVEamelia
Captain

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:38 pm
Maybe make a Topic with the House Points. So the teachers can give house points, and someone can win at the end of the year. You know. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:30 pm
Yeah, I love the House Points idea, even though there really are only two teachers at the moment. Don't worry, we'll be fair razz We can post saying Sytherin: -5 or Gryffindor: +10 or something along those lines whenever we give or subtract points!

Kenalou

4,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Team Edward 100

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:02 pm
That's a very good idea. I'll definitely do it =D  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:58 pm
Yay! I feel smart and helpful!! ^_^

sKITTLES mAKE mEH hIGH
Crew

GrandMaverick

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:27 pm
you could probably add up the total in each post to so it wont be as difficult to go through it all in the end  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:32 pm
Oh! -raises hand-

Somewhere I think there should be a place that tells you who's a prefect, and who isn't; Head Boy and Head Girl would be posted with em'. So we, the roleplayers know who can deduct points and such. And chu can have people apply to be a prefect for there house, and have people apply for Head Girl and Head Boy.

And! A Hogsmead Schedule! So we know when we can go! :3

And possibly a Hogsmead thread, actually a subsection maybe, and place threads for the different shops and such. I'm not sure if I saw one, I'd have to look, which I shall!

Kiki somoko

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:35 pm
That's definitely a good idea. I was thinking about prefects too! I think I'll make another sub-forum for all the places in Hogsmeade. It'll take me a while to get put together, but it's definitely a good idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:38 pm
Would chu like some help? D: I'm not sure how handy I would be, but I can do something. Maybeh...unless someone decides to come and kick me off > .<

Kiki somoko

youLOVEamelia
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2008 5:41 pm
I just really need to sit down and do the descriptions for all the places. I'm lazy >.< haha  
Welcome to Hogwarts

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff