Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Final Fantasy VII and Compilation
Should they remake FF VII? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should they remake FF VII?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Chief Slapaho

PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 10:36 pm
I think they should remake FF VII Because, in my personal opinion, FF VII is the best game ever made. The game would be really sweet w/ the enhanced graphics and sound overs. (People who have played the game, imagine how funny it would be to see a movie like clip of the scene in market town. The part where the fat guy tries to marry tiffa.) And it would really boost the PS3 sales too.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 10:52 am
It would be awesome, but I think that now that all of the AC hype has died down, it wouldn'tbe the smartest move. It would be awesome to see an AC-style Cloud dressed up as a girl, though. xd  

Ravenwolf
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Shadow_Leingod

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:13 pm
of course ff7 shud be remade!! if they do they're gonna include what happened before midgar, the ff7 game that was already done, missions to show how denzel came into the group and the movie ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:58 pm
True....it would be awesome to see all the FFVII guys lookin much better...but every time I've played a remake of an older game...I've been let down...either because they add a few things or take out little things that always make the original game great...so I gotta go with a no  

Niveklee

Chief Slapaho

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2007 6:50 pm
Niveklee
True....it would be awesome to see all the FFVII guys lookin much better...but every time I've played a remake of an older game...I've been let down...either because they add a few things or take out little things that always make the original game great...so I gotta go with a no
That is true, but mabey Squaresoft will be smart about it  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:00 pm
Seeing as how the FF3 remake was pretty much a success I say for them to go for it.

While it's not my favorite RPG, FFVII is defintly a great game, a remake defintly would suit it well. I think this game needs a remake because the graphics really dont do justice these days, it just would benefit.  

Nova Seraph

Ace_Is_Fair

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:26 pm
if they remade ff7 it would have people buying ps3s just to play that one game, they would astronomicaly increase sales and square would be loved by everyone every where if they did  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 6:18 am
I think they should Remake FFVI... then everyone would be able to look past the graphics and realize how much of a better game that is. don't get me wrong... I still want and FF7 remake... but I want FF6 exponentially more.  

Maluc_Fieri

8,300 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nova Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 3:16 pm
Maluc Fieri
I think they should Remake FFVI... then everyone would be able to look past the graphics and realize how much of a better game that is. don't get me wrong... I still want and FF7 remake... but I want FF6 exponentially more.

I personally think they are pretty much equal, I like them for their own reasons.

FFVI is fine how it is though, you see it'd probably would never be remade because it'd be hard, doing a 2d game in full 3d, you have to figure.. it'd be an interesting experiment but it could fall flat, because FFVI was a 2D game to begin with. I personally think FFVI is fine how it is. FFVII though is in 3d, and the 3d is horrible. Unlike FFVI's richly detailed graphics.

Thats just my thoughts though.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 6:36 pm
Niveklee

I feel also the same way--- if they'd just keep things and add more instead. xD

However, my answer would be yes, because I'm pretty hopeful for a FFVII remake. =D  

AncientWhisper

ArikaiHart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 6:23 pm
They made a tech demo of FFVII on the PS3...

You can see it on gamespot.

http://www.gamespot.com/ps3/rpg/finalfantasyvii/media.html?sid=6124987&mode=gameplay&autoplay=6124987&om_act=convert&om_clk=mostpop  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 1:22 pm
yer i think its a great idea remakeing it on ps3 they better keep the mini games and the music if they dont the score for it will go down very fast and they better keep the same monsters from the original  

Pulse Buster

WADR42

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:23 pm
Same music, same monsters, same minigames. Just a little more lifelike. Also, better cutscenes (perhaps, even, better looking limit breaks).  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:48 am
i say yes to a remake and hopefully they would include the optional characters in the FMV's as well, that would be a definate improovement  

Kayilleah

Stuart as a Ninja

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:03 pm
I think a remake would be awesome, as long as they keep the same battle/materia system. I don't want to play a FF7 that looks like a FF12.  
Final Fantasy VII and Compilation

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff