Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Inn of Peace - IoP (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you looking for at the Inn of Peace?
Peace (dah)
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Love <3
11%
 11%  [ 17 ]
Friends and Friends *hugs*
25%
 25%  [ 37 ]
Chaos and destruction *evil grin*
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Nothing *snores*
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Gold XD
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I don't know yet...
34%
 34%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 147

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:47 pm
Ultima started poking the toy in several places. "Are you really alive, or am i crazy?" He eventually lifted the thing into the light. He made sure it wasn't in view of anyone else. "how are you alive?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:48 pm
Kageko saw Silly heal Gren's forehead. "So it's a simple healing spell," she thought, she remembered what she had been taught. Anything that draws energy from the earth has to be simple in the way it is written, even if the spell itself is complex, and the simplest healing spells only cause wounds to close so they aren't really complex either. "Gah," she murmured to herself, "I have to review what I've learned."  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm
Star looked down embarased."That's Popo-tan...a plushie my ...deceased friend gave me many years ago.." She begain saying "..I...accidently brought him to life because I was trying to learn a spell from a book I had...".An old "out dadted" book she thougt.She knewmost of the spells in the book were ones that witches couldn't do anymore,for one strange reason or another.Though she couldn't help itsince she couldn't afford a new book.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:49 pm
MacPere strolled in from the frigid outdoors, shivering like a broken washing machine. Tips for the future: A. It is getting to the winter months - Invest in a coat. B. Keeping your hips on display may seem like a nice idea, but the breeze can get up there pretty fast.

"H-Hey..." He called, shaking up to the bar and plopping himself down on one of the bar stools. "Y-Y-Y-You wouldn't be able to fix me up some tea, w-would you Gren, dearest?"  

MacPere
Crew

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:52 pm
Gren nodded, and mentally added 'small fluffy creatures from the sky' to the list of reasons behind barkeeping's dangers. he'd barely been out of his room for an hour and already this...Well, each day was full of surprises. Looking to his assailant, he smiled a little. It was pretty cute.

Turning at the sound of a friendly voice, he smiled warmly at macPere. "Of course. Jasmine okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:54 pm
Getting a little bit excited Silly stood up "Young one...would you mind telling me..EXACTLY where you got that spell?"  

Why So Silly

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:56 pm
Ultima looked at Star funny. "Dedicated friend huh." He noted what she'd said about speels. "Ah, so you are a witch, pretty cool." He walked over to her. "Here you go." Ultima began muttering to himself. "Dedicated friend?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:58 pm
"J-Jasmine is t-terrific~" He smiles back with a wink and sits on his hands in an attempt to warm the frigid phalanges.  

MacPere
Crew

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:59 pm
Star pulled out her witch book."From this old thing.My friend said it would be of good use..but so far I found no spell I could do..mainly because I can't control the magic that needs to be put into the spells..the spell I was trying to do was supost to revive people..but as you can see.." Star gestured to Popo-tan.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Kageko looked at the doll and listened to Star's explanations then she heard Silly's question and saw Star pull out the book. She recognized the book. "Winxes and Jinxes: Spells for Every Level Vol. 1," she read out loud, "Isn't that really outdated?"  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Why So Silly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:02 pm
Silly taking a hold of her arm and looking straight at her eyes "Young one. No spell in the world can bring someone from the death back to life. trust me." Looking at Popo-tan "but that is quite curious...i'm sure it's not alive per say but this level of will and movement should have been impossible.."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:04 pm
Smiling, Gren poured some piping hot water into a mug, and dropped a tea ball of loose jasmine leaves into it. He placed it in front of MacPere and gave him a considering look. "No coat?"  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

Why So Silly

"This book should have been practically useless...aside it being outdated these are mass produced, not the spells you want to brag about y'see"  
"That too," Kageko thought to herself when she heard Silly's comment about reviving the dead. "Urgh," she thought while hitting her head, "My head's still fuzzy from lack of energy."  

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:08 pm
Ultima took the book. "Let's see what's in here..." Ultima started to recite one of the spells, but only a puff of energy was produced. "What the, nothing at all?"  
The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games