Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 1:38 pm
chesh frowned " if your asking for my blood then no but other vampire blood isn't hard to git though vampire blood isn't good for another vampires to consume without resons " chesh turned and stared out at madori's fishing line ignoring the fact that she still had her own  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 5:47 am
"That is true but to make the pills you just took i need a mixture of human and vampire blood as well as some herbs. Last time i used my vampire form to make it but, It still wasent fully right the pills should work for 1 month but fell short by 2 weeks." Nala said Looking at Madori. "Why so quite Madori? This concerens you as well since this could end the worries both you and Chesh have." She said calmly Still in her wolf form.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:09 am
"mmm" she said turning towards them, I'm sorry wasn't paying atten was thinking about my dad." she then just shrugged her shoulders "It's whatever she want" Madori answer to Nala question "if she's up for it I am." She then turned back to the water before saying "I want to find my father." she look out the concer of her eyes at Chesh "Do you two think you can help me?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 6:46 am
"Well i am good at tracking and finding but, Then again those are the only things Shifters are good at." She said trying to make both of them smile.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:39 am
chesh smiled lightly " if that is what you want and i no it is then i would do anything for you we just need his sent or blood and if not any of those then we well have to go on a hunt " chesh looked at madori and gave her a reasuring smile hunting was one thing a vampire was good at and it was chesh's favorite thing to do but mostly for the wrong resons this would be a change of not hurting her pray  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:47 am
Madori smiled at both of them "Thank you, and I have some of his old clothes at the house" she said to them.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:49 pm
chesh smiled " that will be helpful "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 4:59 am
"Well then i Believe it is time for me to fly you to home." She said as she shifted into her griffin Form and laying down so they could hop on and she could fly them to the house.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:49 am
"Thanks" she said getting up and then helping Chesh up. She then got up on nala and waited for Chesh to jump on so they could go.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:04 am
"Oh by the way you might want to hang on tightly leaveing is not as easy as getting her that updraft is very strong and i can't simple climb down like i climbed up." She said as she Moved a wing to help Chesh get up.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 am
chesh smiled " that won't be a problame " chesh hoped on then wraped her arms around madori  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 am
"Hang on tight!" She said as she closed her wings and jumped off the edge and fell towards the ground spreading her wings at the last second as the wind pulled them upwards and sent them 75 feet away from the cliff and 200 feet up in the air in a few seconds. "  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:09 am
Madori lean back into Chesh and closed her eyes as they took off. She kept thinking about her father and wondering what was going to happen, if they could really find him or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 am
chesh smiled lightly as she held madori close to her watching her seroundings as they flew past them  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:10 am
Nala landed right by the house and laid down so they could get off. "Sorry about the rough ride there and don't worrie we will find your dad you have the best kind of tracker and the best type of hunter if we can't find a person then that means they don't exist." She said smileing as she moved her wing so they could get down easyer and shifted to her wolf form when they where both off.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games