Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:34 pm
Before the stars were halfway between Shaydra and Neoxis, they swerved around and continued to circle Neoxis. Shaydra said, "They will continue to surround you, no matter what you do, until I command them otherwise." The silver stars orbited around Neoxis, keeping close but not touching.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:14 pm
Neoxis growled deeply "I guess i will have to do more sreious stuff to get out of this..... only thing is i hate using this" He bent over and started to draw some words in the dirt 'May Dragons of the Wind Fly, But Under the Earth Kings Rule They Must Punish And Enslave.' after drawing this in the dirt he said a small spell. Neoxis grew bigger and bigger and his power multiplied greatly. With a simple blast of electricity he overpowered the stars and made them explode, causing a huge cloud of smoke. When the smoke cleared he wasnt there but floating above Shaydra ready to strike again.  

drakethethird

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:45 pm
Shaydra stared at Neoxis, now above her, and dodged out of the way, drawing something in the air. She caught it before it dropped.
It was a golden stopwatch with silver trim on the circular screen, moons and suns swirled around a small image of a grandfather clock. Shaydra pressed the button.
Suddenly, silver stars burst back to life - the same ones that Neoxis had blown up. She withdrew her cortrol on the stars and watched them speed at Neoxis. The stars had miniscule conciousness and they were out for revenge.
They exploded on Neoxis, and Shaydra pressed another button on the stopwatch.
Time stopped for all but Shaydra. Neoxis hung in the air, the stars still imploding on him. The watchers in the stadium froze on their various seats.
Shaydra crouched down, readying for any move. As she did, she erased the stopwatch. As soon as the clock was gone, time resumed. The stars faded into oblivion as they exploded on Neoxis, leaving small burns.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 7:58 pm
Soviless growled as he saw them fight " it was my turn next, great now i have too fight after "Soviless said putting away his blades.  

drklizard

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:04 pm
Lex started to walk around, still streching her muscles and getting ready to morph at anytime. She smiled and hummed to herself, still watching the fight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 8:27 pm
Soviless saw the drake humming and sighed and turned back too the fight.  

drklizard

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 8:07 am
yawned and layed back wanting some popcorn "Hopefully this dosent dake much longer weve been here for hours."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:01 pm
Growling in pain Neoxis noted the comment and shot out a dagger at Zinc. It barely missed his face although it cut off a little bit of his hair. "This will take as long as it takes you little whelp so be quiet, and i missed by the way." He then gathered up all the wind he could behind him and used it to tackle Shaydra towards the ground, but before she hit the ground Neoxis was waiting to launch her back up into the air.  

drakethethird

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 2:33 pm
"Welp shelp age has nothing to do with wisdom, and the onlything that can beet wind is earth wind can't move a mountain no matter how strong it is."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 3:03 pm
Shaydra roared as she was batted back up in the air. She was tired of being booted around like a children's game of ball.
Then Shaydra remembered something. "Ah hah! Thanks, Zinc."
Crumpling her wings tight around her, she fell back to the ground, hugging the earth. Saying something and throwing her pencil beside her, she moved her paw as if she still had the pencil, and the pencil started moving.
She shook her paw twice, and the pencil, on its own, tapped the drawing twice.
Suddenly, what looked like piles of earth rose in the air, and Shaydra voiced a spell. The earth started to swirl around Shaydra, and formed a cocoon with Shaydra in the center. The earth glowed, and little stars danced around it.
The earth molded into a particular shape - a dragon.
Suddenly, the earth hardened, making a stone shell. The stone dragon had little obsidian stars embedded in its skin, to make it stronger. Its feet were melded to the ground, and no wind could move it. Shaydra was gone, hidden within the stone.
The stone dragon flicked its paw, and the meaning was clear; bring it on.  

ShaydraSilversky

drakethethird

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:29 pm
Neoxis grinned "you forget two things. One is that this spell that the Earth Dragon King gave me himself -even though i used it on him to overpower him and restore balance with earth and wind- makes me 10x stronger than i am. Two is that i am a dragon mimic, i can do anything i have seen a dragon do."((oh and words in dark red are me mumbling)) with that said Neoxis Flew up and summoned a great flood from one of the gates, muddying up the stone dragons legs and weakening leg's bond with the earth. When he was satisfyed with the water inside the field, Neoxis quickly swooped downand tackled Shaydra off her feet and took her up usuing the wind to help him carry her. "Now for another science experement, what happens when a huge rock hits the floor at almost 150 miles per hour" he drained the field of all the water, leaving bare ground. Then he charged towards the ground holding her tightly so Shaydra couldnt escape. At the last second he released his hold on her and pulled up, having her crash into the ground.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:31 pm
"i know that one." Crack  

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:44 pm
Shaydra could feel her wing crack, even inside the stone shell. She would not be able to fly. But she still smiled, her eyes glowing murderous black, even as her blood leaked out of the stone shell and onto the arena floor.
"The spell is still in effect, Wind Guru. I am still earth."
Suddenly the shell melted into the ground, taking Shaydra along with it. A giant stone arm formed out of the ground and slammed into Neoxis, forcing him onto the ground. Beneath the ground, Shaydra heard his leg snap.
The arena floor sparkled with tiny stars. Shaydra rose out of the ground, wing held at a wierd angle, though it had stopped bleeding. She shouted another spell, and stone armor flew out of the ground and onto her.
"Make your final move and I will make mine, silver."  
drakethethird rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 4:59 pm
((here we go!!!!!))

Neoxis made temporary wind splints for his leg then grinned through the pain. "well ill have to use my strongest and my own move." Neoxis then looked down and saw that his spell was below him. He wiped it out adn as he did it, his body went back to normal. Then using his tail he wrote in a grey font in the air 'May Dragons of the Wind Fly, We Rule The Skies With All Our Might.' ((sorry couldnt find the grey font)) his body grew sleaker, definately ment for speed, and his wingspan grew a little bigger. He now started his attack. With his right palm facing up he bit his left thumb and wrote a "W" in his blood. He then drew a small dash through the W and focused. A second later there was a grey orb the size of his palm with swirling air inside, and every second it lasted the air began to pick up speed.  

drakethethird

ShaydraSilversky rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 2 Total: 7 (2-12)

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 5:36 pm
The earth armor fell off, releasing a cloak of stars. A star hit Shaydra's wing and became a star splint, sturdying it.
"Clever Wind. I have power, too."
Shaydra drew in the air a sphere and tapped it twice, and the metal ball fell into her paw. Holding another paw over it, she roared, "Aristag Dhorn!"
The ball exploded into silver fire, and when Shaydra removed her paws, the sphere became a metal star with silver flames trapped inside, floating in the air.
Shaydra said, "Hraagh hofst," and jumped on the ball, both hind paws gripping the sphere. The star sped toward Neoxis, and Shaydra braced herself.  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff