Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:43 pm
chesh slowly got off of nala's back then turned and offered her hand to madori " nala's right its imposiable to hide from us they would have to physicaly change themselves to throw us off and i don't think your dad would jump to the dark side "  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:14 pm
"Hey i take a bit offense to that shapeshifters are not dark hearted people and we change our physical forms everyday. Well at least not alot of us are." Nala said still in her griffin form.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:14 pm
Madori took her head and got down off of Nala "oh ok then" she said with an smile happy about the fact that they might find her dad. "come on" she said going into the house and up to her spare room and in the dresser were some guy clothes. The cent wasn't that strong but their was a very faint one.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:45 am
Nala changed into her wolf form and walked into the house. "Ok first we need to figure out where he might be so we at least where he might be. where was it that you last saw him? We can start from there if he was near hear you would have already seen him right." She said calm and softly as she leaned against Madori to try and make this easyer for her.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:23 am
chesh frowned and fallowed in after nala " i wasn't meaning shapeshifter your born a shapeshifter i'm talking about creatures like me " chesh frowned " when were infected with the monsters venom we physicaly change and stay that way you don't thats like saying a mermaid is a monster but its not its just a born creature "  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 7:28 am
The last time I seen him was here" she said to Nala. "He had put me to bed and said that he'll see me in the morning" she got out his old shirt that was black and shortsleeve.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:03 pm
chesh took the shirt and inhaled deeply as she tried to find his sent finding it chesh smiled lightly then handed it to nala " his sent is still there i picked up a bit of it i only wish i could git atast of his blood or even the sent maybe then it would be vary easy to find him almost like having a tracking system that tells me exactly were he is "  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:05 pm
Nala Smelt the shirt. "Thanks for holding it since i have no hands." She said As she started smelling around. "How long ago was it? There are some scents that are his that are weaker then others and i need to know how long it was so i know witch sent to follow." Nala said as she was smelling around. "No big i just wanted to make sure you weren't like alot of others who think shapeshifters are nothing but trouble and darkhearted people." She said with her head held down and a bit of a sad look from remembering her past.

(Love the great sense of smell dogs and wolfs have makes them the perfect tracker.)  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 8:21 pm
chesh sighed " no they only ones in this room dark hearted and shouldn't be trusted is me the vampire how could you trust someone who could bind a person to there own will now for you your just tricky creatures to deal with "  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:16 am
"Your not darkhearted at least not to a shapeshifter since none of your tricks work on us." She said with a smile smelling around the house. " Think i have something a scent the same as the one in her room but it is wierd theres a bit of fear in it and the scent of someone like me." She said as the smile went away and her eyes showed a bit of fear and love.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:22 pm
Madori didn't know what to think about the face Nala made, she started to get worried "what do that mean?" she asked her thinking that something bad was about to happen  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:31 am
"Well theres a smell of fear around hear it is hard to explain to a none predator and theres a faint smell of a shapeshifter in the air but it is not mine." Nala said still trying to figure out how anthere shifters scent had escaped her notice untill now. "If your asking about what i mean about shifter blood since, We can make our blood and body like anything we see or touch a vampires bite will only allow us to change into it and thus we have nothing to fear from vampires and i myself have found out there not heartless like alot of people think. I mean look at chesh she has a kind heart. Speaking of witch chesh i may be able to track good but i need your help with do you smell what i was talking about theres just to many scents and i need to take a break."  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:03 pm
chesh looked over at nala then sighed " well i might as well let you both now my little secrete and why i won't let any one have my blood " chesh turned and walked back away from every one " some vampires have special abilitys you no mind reading and so on and some vampires can take a form of an animal but only one perticular animal " crouching down chesh let out deep growl that sounded like it should have come from an animal, cheshs head started to twist in strange directions as the growls continued until chesh's intire bodey had shifted into a gaint white tiger the tiger was bigger then normal to show that she wasn't a normal animel chesh looked over at madori staring at her with now icy blue eyes as she conected with madori's mind " i'll explain later " chesh turned and walked to were nala was and sniffed the ground nala was right there was a shifter here that wasn't nala chesh turned and started fallowing the different scents that were around the house as she worked to dived the scents  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:44 am
"I already knew about your sercet Chesh but, I figured would would show it to her when you where ready. i mean you do have a scent that is not like normal vampires. No offense!" Nala said as she went and sat next to Madori.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:27 am
Madori didn't say anything. She just watched and then followed behind Chesh she was starting to hate being human. She was the only one who couldn't do anything. She was no help to anyone.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games