Welcome to Gaia! ::

Superhero/Villain Internship Center

Back to Guilds

This is a superhero/villain RP. We are excepting aplications! 

Tags: Hero, Villain, roleplay, agency, internship 

Reply Superhero Internship Center
Hero HQ (AKA THE RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tegian
Vice Captain

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:03 pm
Lillith stared at Brent, as if moderately horrified with him, "Why would you go to some unknown super, who has a lot more control over his powers than you do, if you don't even know if you can trust him?" She was about to add more, which would have likely including calling Brent an incredibly stupid dumbass, but the voice of Sol from the doorway stopped her.
Lilliths gaze switched from Brent to Sol and in an instant she was comepletely on guard and suspicious. The completely on guard stance relaxed somewhat as a look of confusion came over Lilliths face. "Why and what would I need to train?" She asked, the confusion on her face mimicked in her voice. And the confusion looked and sounded completely genuine.
Though, after the innitial 'confusion' Lillith regained her suspisious and on guard stance as she followed behind Brent into the building. She still didn't believe it was a good idea, but she would not leave brent alone, whether something happened or not. She wouldn't be able to live with herself if she left because she thought his judgement was in great need of improvement.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:28 pm
"I apologize, I thought he included you because were in need of help controlling powers." Sol simply stated. "Though you can relax m'dear, I am sure my record with the police is enough to prove I am not what you call a villain."

This wasn't entirely true; Sol was a neutral, not really picking a side and preferring to simply go about his life. He sometimes stopped bad guys (his more high profile tasks), and sometimes he simply acted on what he considered to be morally right, like blackmailing a corrupt politician.

"Or you could check the permits I filed for this place. I am working on a 'Designated Super Training and Aid' center, as your government has dubbed it. I need to prove I can actually train a student before I get government funding, and what better student than the newly super-powered police officer?"

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:32 am
The sprinklers did nothing to fade Sid's flame, but he put it out anyway. After all, he had something new to work with. "You know," Sid said with a grin, "the sprinkler system wasn't a good designer choice." He started to snap his fingers. "Maybe you can help me with something." He began to.. well it looked like he was dancing towards them. "I've been stuck with a song in my head all day." He continued to snap as he danced. "For some reason I can't remember the name of it to save my life. You see, it kind of goes like this." Sid started to mumble just a bit, then started to sing softly. "I need a gun to keep myself from harm. The poor people are burning in the sun, but they ain't got a chance. They ain't got a chance..." At one of the snaps a spark appeared between his fingers. "I need a gun, cause all I do is dance, cause all I do is DANCE!" At that, Sid stretched his fingers forward, sending electricity running through the water in the air and on the ground. On contact, the tables and chairs exploded into the air. The workers who didn't have the chance to escape writhed in pain as they were jolted with a massive amount of electricity.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:09 am
{{Sol}}

Lilith had every right to be suspicious, but Brent was sure he was making the right choice. "As far as I can see, you are legit." he said as a grin came over his face. Brent looked around at the inside of Sol's headquarters. He made sure to give Lilith a soft look as if to say: 'Calm down and go with it'. "Not bad for someone just starting out." Brent suddenly looked a bit embarrassed. "Oh... and uh... I'm sorry I went gun crazy on you that one time. I was a different person back then." He didn't feel that it was right to continue without apologizing for his previous actions.  

Roskuel
Captain

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:43 pm
"Did you really believe you could become the American Idol? Well, then, you're deaf." Nightwing taunted Sid; if it threw off the villain, then good, but mostly it let off steam for a frustrated hero.

Nightwing was safe because of the material his suit was made off, so he quickly moved on the offensive. He charge forward, not slipping a bit on the water soaked floor, pulling out his Escrima sticks as he did so. When he got close enough, he made to swing the sticks, but instead switched to a leg sweep to knock Sid down.

((found a nice Simon Cowel quote for Nightwing :3))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:47 pm
"I would not bother apologizing. The best way to make up for the past is through the future." Sol chuckled. Heck, he lived his life that way, at least nowadays.

"Besides, I'm sure part of you feels I deserved it." he added with a smile.

"So, on to training." he said, moving to the dojo portion of the building. "Exactly how much control do you have?" he asked, looking over his shoulder.

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 1:49 pm
-Nightwing-

When The Shimmer saw the electricity and all the water, he did the only thing he could think of, he teleported over to Ivory and teleported them both onto the roof. "Nightwing can take care of this guy can't he?" The Shimmer asked Ivory.

(Sorry it took so long to post, but dealing with strep and mono.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:06 pm
"Now that we're out of the way, oh yea." Ivory chuckled. Despite having no super powers, Batman's crew were some of the toughest SOB's on the planet, so Ivory was far from worried.

"So, let's find a spot to watch the fight." he smiled, looking for a skylight or something.

((no problem, I completely understand :3 ))  

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:01 am
Sid figured that he was off his game a bit, seeing as how he forgot to take the suit into concideration. He, however, was ready for anything Nightwing might pull. As he expected, Nightwing tried to sneak sweep him. Sid shifted his body into air, letting the attack flow right through him. When he changed back he was... Simon? "I thought this contest was for people with talent. You, my friend, are the epitome of suck." Sid laughed as he sped behind Nightwing, shifting back to normal. He raised arms to chest level. The earth beneath bird boy shook uncontrollably. Part of the cieling came crashing down to Nightwing's position.

(hehe.. Simon is so fun to mimic)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 am
"Control?" Brent asked himself. "Well... pretty much none. I mean, I was able to control, slightly, the strength of it. However, it seems to work only when it wants to." As an example, Brent thrusted his hands forward three times. "See? Nothing." he stated, quite disappointed.

( :^P''''' nodda )  

Roskuel
Captain

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:37 pm
Nightwing did a double backtuck to get out of the way, leaving an explosive disc in his spot. So, when the ceiling came crashing down, it exploded, sending shrapnel out at the two mentors.

Nightwing avoided the shrapnel by diving behind a nearby overturned desk.

~~~~~

"You are wrong. It does not work when it wants to, because it is not alive. You control it, you just do not know how." Sol explained. "So, we need to find your trigger. Mine for instance," he paused, a blue orb appearing in the air in front of him, "acts mostly unconsciously, I use it like a move my arms."

"You will be put through your paces, to find your trigger. First, is adrenaline." he explained, the orb exploding outwards to encase Brent in a sphere about 12 feet in diameter, and shrinking. "You can explode open this orb... or it will shrink until you run out of air and pass out." he said simply as the orb shrank. He looked completely serious that he would let Brent pass out, mostly because he was. It wasn't like Brent would be killed.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:00 am
-Nightwing-

As the ceiling piece fell, The Shimmer snapped out of his trance. He turned to Ivory, "You need anything? I've gotta go grab something. I'll be right back." With that, The Shimmer dissappeared and reappeared a few moments later, a three foot double-axe in hand. "You wanna help? Or do I get all the bonus points for saving Nightwing from the guy who seems to be confused as to who he is?" He hopped down, teleporting after picking up a little momentum. He landed next to Nightwing, using the momentum of his teleport for a flashy entrance, landing on both feet, then immediately going down to one knee with his head down. He looked up at Re-flect, stood up, and said whilst pointing at him, "So... You must find that power to turn into other guys really handy when you're home alone."  

The_Beast_Within_Us

siris99
Vice Captain

Friendly Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:16 pm
"Oh for the love of.... now Nightwing has to save him too." Ivory sighed, pinching the bride of his nose. He actually had been coming up with a plan, but he guessed now would have to do.

Concentrating, he unleashed a burst of his power at Sid; and not his bone power. No, he sent the clothing gender-bender power at Sid, albeit just strong enough of one to change Sid's clothes, not enough to give him a tiara or make-up or something.

((XD so it begins. ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:13 pm
Sid jumped into the air spinning his body and avoiding every piece of shrapnel. He landed, smiling. "That was so much better, but still insignificant." Suddenly The Shimmer made his entrance. "Have you really gone as low as to start taking in people who are stupid enough to insult a villain?" he asked Nightwing. Just then his clothes changed into a female fashion. "What the hell?" He looked through the hole in the cieling to see Ivory standing there. "Oh wait.... 'that' was insulting." Sid shifted his clothes back. He sped to the cieling and stared at the cloth bending squirt. "You seem to really enjoy the change. A little advice: If I even begin to get the notion that you're a traitor, I will kill you." Sid shifted the ground below Ivory, twisting his legs 180 degrees. "That's a promise." After Ivory had fallen to the ground in pain, Sid punched him square in the face, knocking him out cold. "You should be fine in about an hour." Sid sped back into the building. "Now, where was I?" he said aloud.

(Note: Everything that was said to Ivory couldn't be heard by Nightwing or Shimmer.)  

Roskuel
Captain

The_Beast_Within_Us

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 12:37 pm
Joeffier finally arrived at the given address by taxi. He paid the man and looked at the destination. It was a rundown, small house that looked as though it hadn't been used in decades if not a couple centuries. He looked around his surroundings as the taxi left him, nothing. He was atop a hill overlooking Vancouver, but this house was the only house on this entire hill. Joeffier drew his pistol in his left hand and his saber in his right and approached the door. As he reached towards the doorbell, the door creaked open slowly till it bumped against the wall, but no one was there. Joeffier looked and saw a hallway down the middle of the house. On the left was an opening to what looked like a living room. There was a couch, two chairs, and an old t.v. set. There was an opening in the living room that appeared to lead to the kitchen/dining room. Everything he saw was covered in at least five layers of dust. He looked down the rest of the hallway and noticed a blue light under one of the doors. He slowly and quietly approached the door. He put his saber away and opened the door, pistol still ready. Inside the room was only a desk with a computer on it, and a chair in front of it, but there was no dust anywhere in this room. He holstered his pistol and sat down in front of the computer. It had a blank, blue screen, but text scrolled on the screen as he sat down. "Good evening, Commander Joeffier. Did you find the place alright?" it said. Joeffier typed, "Yes, but what is this place?" The screen typed to him, "This is your new home. A clean-up crew has already been scheduled to arrive in the morning. First though, I want to show you your new lab." The entire room began humming as though it was an elevator. The door opened and he saw something amazing. It was a large cave. The only thing lit up was a giant computer monitor with a recliner in front of it. He approached and sat in the chair and looked at the screen, "How do you like it?" Joeffier typed, "Its big but I could've just used my computer if this is all there is." The screen showed more, "I apologize. I forgot the lights, it's been so long since I had company." Lights flared to life everywhere. Joeffier turned around and saw first what looked like a small factory. He then noticed the humanoid sized test tubes. It contained all the supers that had mysteriosly vanished being contained in liquids. Joeffier turned back to the screen, "Do you like it?" He replied, "I love it! What's the catch for your help? What do you want?" The computer said, "I needed a commander for the army I am creating. I am extracting information about them and using it so I may create soldiers with their powers. They will listen to your every command, and will never turn on you." Joeffier smiled at first, but then he broke into a maniacal laughter that echoed throughout the cavern.  
Superhero Internship Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff