Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:06 pm
User Image
Sofia was okay with helping Alex around but the shower bit may be too much for her. Never had she seen a naked man before...aside from sex ed but there was a difference between seeing it in pictures and seeing it in real life though then again she could always just make him wear swimming trunks...Nonetheless she listened to the other things the doctor said and she understood that the pain medication could become addictive and she would certainly make sure Alex wouldn't abuse them. "I don't have any questions at the moment but if anything pops up I'll be sure to call." Sofia then shook the mans hand and went off to run some errands. The first on her list was getting some groceries since the fridge was looking a bit empty. Sofia didn't work but her money came from her parents, something she didn't like. Sofia wanted to work but with all the honor classes she was taking she didn't have much time to work and now even more since Alex was hurt. Sofia made a mental list of what she needed to buy. The trip to the store took about an hour and a half but before she could head home so had to fill up the tank and she bought the most expensive thing that would be delivered to the house...and that was a king sized bed since she couldn't go and let Alex sleep on that couch though it was a bed and all...still. When all that was done, Sofia went up and hurriedly put the food away along with letting the people set up the bed. As soon as they finished and left she made the bed and even made the room less girly.

Soon enough Sofia was in a hurry as she headed back to the hospital to pick Alex up.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

The discharge process had been completed by the time that Sofia returned to pick up Alex. All of the paperwork had been filled out and properly filed, and the medications that Alex was to take had been given to him. He had given the included information sheets a cursory glance. In addition, he also had a plastic bag that held a pair of hospital slippers and a small collection of personal items, such as shampoo and mouthwash. It was kind of like a 'thanks for your visit' gift bag. During that time, Alex had practiced walking around the room with his crutches so that he could get used to them. He felt up to making his way through the hospital when it was time to go, but the hospital's safety regulations would require him to ride in a wheelchair from his room to the hospital's entrance. Even so, he really couldn't complain. His parents had visited him that afternoon, and decided to keep him company until Sofia arrived to pick him up.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 pm
User Image
By the time she arrived Alex was wheeled out by a nurse and the proper goodbyes were given. Sofia greeted his parents who came out with him and after all was said, she opened the door and helped Alex in as much as she could and once he was in she shut the door and sighed softly before heading to the drivers side. Before she got in she looked at his mother who still seemed to be very worried and gave her a reassuring smile. Waving goodbye she got in and drove off back to the apartment in silence since she wasn't sure what to really even say to Alex. Things would be very interesting now but not much would change, she was sure of that. It didn't take long for them to reach their home as she parked and went to open the door before coming back to help him by taking his stuff since he was insistent on going up on his own and he did a good job on his own so there was no room for nagging and she did know how he hated naggers though never had she nagged him aside from trying to wake him up in the morning.

The couch he slept on was replaced by a different and newer one. Before he could ask she explained to him how it was better that he slept on a bed and so she figured she'd show him the huge bed that was now in 'their' room. It would be rather awkward but Sofia couldn't sleep on a couch considering she had back problems, one because she did have a rather big chest, though no one could really tell by the clothes she wore and secondly the accident she had as a child had also resorted in back problems. "So...I'll be up in the attic if you need me..." she said before heading up there to get her nerves settled.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:47 pm
User Image

"OK," Alex replied as he continued to look around the bedroom in surprise. Their new bed and the new couch in the living room were unexpected developments. From the looks of things, Sofia hadn't skimped when she had bought them, which indicated that she had used a chunk of the money that her parents had given her. For some reason it bothered her when she did that. Of course the irony of the situation was not lost on Alex. Finally he was able to sleep in the same room and the same bed as his wife, but his knee injury would keep him from doing anything other than lying next to her, and so the consummation of their marriage was still on indefinite hold. They could work around the injury if they wanted to, but taking into consideration Sofia's lack of cooperation so far, Alex wasn't going to hold his breath. He decided that he was going to wait until Sofia had come down from the attic before he started to explore the limits of his new situation. After the doctor had talked with Sofia earlier that day, he had told Alex about the things that he had discussed with Sofia, although he hadn't mentioned to Alex that he had asked Sofia to keep track of Alex's pain pills. Assisting in the shower as needed was one of the things that the doctor had mentioned. Since Alex had nothing better to do at the moment, he went to the living room to relax on their new couch and watch some TV. Bo was there, looking much better than when Alex had seen him last, and so Alex patted him on the head and said, "Hey there, Bo! Feeling much better, are you? I wish I could say the same." He felt like taking a pain pill, but at the moment he was still willing to follow the doctor's strict instructions, and so he chose to wait until his knee ached more than it was at the time.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image
Sofia sat at the piano tapping some keys and sighed as she glanced up at a picture frame that had been face down for some reason, which would explain why Debra didn't ask who the person was. She put it back up and cleaned the dust off and sighed again. The woman in the picture was smiling warmly as she held a rose. "I wish I could ask for your advice, " Sofia muttered before playing a rather sad tune on the piano before heading back down to the living room to spot Alex there. She put his things away along with putting the medicine in the medicine cabinet, not in the bathroom but in the kitchen and she had put it rather high so the only way he could get his pills were by asking her and he could rely on her all the time anyway since she was always home when he was. Of course Sofia had used a chair so she could reach that high but that was the point since Alex would need a chair even though he was pretty tall and considering his injury he would be unable to do so.

After that she made a snack and went into the living room and handed it to him as well as giving Bo some food. Since the apartment was clean Sofia sat down on the other end of the couch and watched t.v with Alex, something she had never done though she wasn't really paying much attention to what they were even watching.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:09 pm
User Image

Alex was a little surprised when Sofia came down and started to watch TV. It wasn't something that she did a lot. But then again, when he glanced at her, he noticed that she was just sitting there without really seeing what was on the TV. He waited until the movie that he was watching had finished, and then he sat up before he said to her, "I was just thinking that tomorrow is another school day, and since we are both usually in a rush to get to school in the morning, it's probably a good idea if I start getting ready now. As in showering and stuff." Basically what he was saying was, 'I want to shower now and you have to help me'. Alex was pretty certain that he wouldn't need to explain that.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image
One minute Sofia was sitting on the couch zoned out, thinking about random things and the next thing she knew it she was standing in the bathroom with Alex there, the shower on. At some point she had probably nodded and helped him to the bathroom and she was sure she was probably still spaced out when all of that happened and now here she was freaking out on the inside though she tried to remain calm. "S-so....how do we...do this?" She said to him as she was complete unsure of how she would help him in the first place and the real question that she had was more along the lines of 'are you really going to get fully naked' but then again she didn't want to know the answer to that. This may have not been something she was looking forward to but it was simple since all she had to do was keep her eyes up and keep them from glancing down. Now she just stood there awkwardly, waiting for Alex to tell her what he needed help with.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

In contrast to Sofia's state of near-oblivion during the trip from the living room to the bathroom, Alex was fully aware of what they were doing. He was acting nonchalant, as if it was perfectly normal for him to parade around in front of her in various states of undress, but inside he was grinning from ear to ear. Sofia was calm, but Alex was guessing that she was only moments away from blushing furiously. All that was needed was the right kind of nudge. When she asked about how they were going to proceed, Alex replied, "Well, what you do is help me to get undressed, and I can take it from there. Once I've finished in the shower, you help me to get dressed again. It's pretty easy when you think about it. Oh, and you should stay here while I'm in the shower just in case I fall and you have to help me up again." While he was very curious about how Sofia would react to having to help him up after a fall in the shower, the falling part would be painful, and he could do without any additional pain. On a whim, he impishly added, "If you feel the need to assist me while I'm showering, then by all means join me."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:37 pm
User Image
It didn't take long for her fair complexion to become red as a tomato when he told her what she had to do exactly. Of course she looked away from him so he didn't see how she reacted to it but of course he probably spotted it since it happened all so quickly. Could she even do this? Perhaps she could pretend he was a child and she was helping him out but then again...he certainly didn't have the body of a child. There were some things a little boy did not have compared to a full grown teenager. All this thinking slowly drove her off the edge but she still tried to remain as calm as possible. All she could do was utter, "I....I....I..." and no other words followed after that.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:06 pm
User Image

Alex hid his amusement in a hint of annoyance as he said, "I really don't know why this is bothering you so much. After all, we are married. This should be one of the highlights of your day! Not only that, but I can name at least a dozen girls from school who would kill for the chance to help me right now." Brandy's name would have been the first on that list, but she was now involved with Nate. He then let out the heavy sigh of a man who was being imposed upon, and then added condescendingly, "If it's really upsetting you that much, just close your eyes. I'll warn you if your hands start to wander someplace where you don't want them to go."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
Sofia was having one of those 'fml' moments and she knew that she was being rather immature at the moment. He was injured after all and did require assistance though it was just a difficult thing to process though his comment about how any girl would kill to be here right now didn't help his cause at all. In fact it irritated her that he tried using their marriage as a reason why this was okay. Either way she would help him and simply keep her eyes shut. All she had to do was think in her head that he was a simple child, too stupid to get undressed and shower by himself. Sucking up her hesitation she muttered a "fine" and walked over to him. Clearly his arms weren't broken so he could take his shirt off on his own, it was the rest that she would have to help him with. If she had a choice, she'd rather sit in a room filled with a bunch of bimbos talking about useless things than to be here doing this. Her eyes were open until it came to the last article of clothing he had on. At that point she was very tempted to leave the room and crawl into a hole. Sofia sighed and stood there looking away and shut her eyes before he finally stood there bare naked. Worst day of her life. Now that that was done with, she proceeded to help him into the shower and once he was settled in there Sofia walked over to the tub that was right beside the shower and sat on the edge looking away, waiting for him to finish as she tried to erase this horrible memory from her mind.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

Naturally enough, Alex didn't need any help with getting his shirt off, although he did make a show of it. Not that Sofia seemed to be impressed in any way. Once he was in the shower, he began to whistle tunelessly as he washed. He didn't usually do that in the shower, but since he had an audience, sort of, he might as well be entertaining in some way. Once he was finished, he dried himself off while still in the shower and with the curtain closed. As a concession, he wrapped the towel around his waist before he stepped out of the shower. That should make the task of helping him into his boxers to be less distressing for her. "I feel much better now," he remarked with a smile.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:44 pm
User Image
Sofia yawned a bit as she waited patiently, staring at the floor not wanting to look anywhere else just in case. When he got out she already had clean clothes there waiting for him. "I bet," she muttered and proceeded to dress him though he could put his own shirt on of course. Again she made sure to keep her eyes elsewhere just in case the towel decided to fall off his waist. When all was done she stood up and made her way to the bedroom and walked into the walk in closet and stayed in there for a moment. She changed into a simple night gown since it covered up more than her short and tank top did since he was now sleeping with her. By the time she had come back out Alex was already on the bed and she stared at him for a moment before going back into the closet for some reason. As she came back out she had two large pillows. Without a word she walked over to him and grabbed his leg gently and placed the pillows underneath his bad knee and he was sure to feel a difference. With an injury like that it was always better to have it positioned right and give the leg a bit of leverage to lessen the pain and that's exactly what she had done. After that she went over to her side of the bed and crawled under the blanket and stayed at the edge even though the bed was huge and he was all the way at the other end. Either way she turned the lights off and laid there quietly not really sure what to say. It was hard for her to fall asleep knowing he was laying next to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 pm
User Image

Alex wasn't the least bit surprised by the nightgown that Sofia had chosen to wear. In fact, he would be surprised if she had worn anything else. He was grateful when she provided him with extra pillows for his leg. She had gotten into bed and had turned out the lights. Just like that, he was finally sleeping in the same bed as his wife. It was true that she was at the far edge of the bed, but it was a step in the right direction. Alex supposed that if she was given enough time to get used to the situation, she would eventually accept the fact that they were married, and then they might be able to get on to the things that married couples were supposed to do. Even though it was a little exciting to finally be in the same bed as Sofia, it didn't take Alex long to fall asleep.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image
When Alex fell asleep Sofia was still awake. Not being able to sleep she just sat up and looked at him for a moment, Looking at how comfortable he actually looked which was a good thing considering his injury. Sofia began reading a book for half an hour until she finally fell asleep, the book on her stomach since she fell asleep while reading. Of course it felt like she had only blinked as the alarm went off and thus it was time for school. It was early as usual and she took that time to take a quick shower since there was no need to have Alex walk in. Once she showered she got dressed and went to make some breakfast which was a lot healthier than usual since Alex was injured and would be unable to really do much exercise for a while and with healthy food it would prevent him from becoming fat! Though the idea did make her laugh. Soon enough she went to wake him up and she waited in the kitchen for him since she couldn't leave on her own since she had to drive him to school now but she would also give Debra a ride as well. Sofia had also left the pills Alex needed to take by his food since she did have to monitor his medication and all.

Breakfast was quiet as usual but luckily it was time to head off to school and so they were now both in the car with Debra in the back and of course the two girls spoke about any random topic. The school wasn't too far so soon she drove into the parking lot and parked. This was the first time anyone actually saw her car since she normally parked on the street and walked the rest of the way with Debra but with Alex she had to park as close as she could. The people that were already there could not help but watch as Alex got out of the car of course needing Sofia's help. Today, she felt, would be a long day.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games