Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:12 pm
Neoxis hurled the airball as soon as it was the size of Shaydra and leapt after it. Shaydra's metal star grew bigger until it was half the size of the airball. She collided with the airball but breezed right through it, the air ball disintagrating. Shaydra saw the surprise on Neoxis' face before she leapt off the metal star and held out her wings to float to the arena floor.
The metal star hit Neoxis, imploding on impact and releasing the now-acidic silver fire. It burned his wings and some of his body before he fell.
Shaydra collapsed with him but rolled upright into a sitting position. She watched Neoxis smolder and summoned the silver fire, erasing it with her pencil. "I am sorry, Silver Wind, for harming you so grieviously. I would offer to heal but I am very tired." Shaydra's wing was still broken, and her star splint had disappeared.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Applauding "Bravo Bravo you both did well." walks down and starts to heal the silvers wounds"very well done both of you."  

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:37 pm
Lex smied, "What an interesting fight!" She said to herself. She started to clap at the last move and she smiled to Shaydra.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:40 pm
Shaydra smiled back at Lex and shrugged Zinc off. "I will let time heal my wounds or heal it myself later." She walked over to a seat close to the arena floor and watched, waiting for the next fight.  

ShaydraSilversky

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:42 pm
"ok." walks over to the wind dragons and heals his most serious wonds "Now who wants to fight me." laughs  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 7:51 pm
Lex stood, morphed into a tiger adn jumped down, "This shall be fun!" She growled.  

Lexadraxa

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:36 am
Drew his jeweled sword and whip of fire "Yes it shall." Jumed to the other side of the arena driving his sword into the ground. an earth quake starded heading towards lexandra and zinc sent a wave of liquid fire into it  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:54 am
Lex morphed into a hawk and flew away, jsut getting licked by the fire. In mid-air, right above Zinc, she changed into a tiger again, coming down hard on his head. She knocked him to the ground and slashed at his face, then quickly jumped away.  

Lexadraxa

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 7:56 am
started to disolve into a puddle of water "Watch out when your fighting me." shows up behind her with scratches on his face and then makes the whip go around her angle severelly burning it then flinging her up into the air  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:05 am
While in the air, she changed into an eagle. She picked up some boulders from Zinc's earthquake and dropped them over him, bearly missing his skull. One hit his hand, breaking it. She then flew back to the ground, morphed into a rinho and charged him.  

Lexadraxa

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 am
Jumed up into the air and did a triple back flip landing on the rinos back "It wont be that easy." pulled a glob of water from the ground and infused it wit hhis hand "There thats better." Ties the fire whip around her neck and impales the other end solidly on the ground. the zinc jumps of and summons a wall of earth for lex to run into  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:11 am
Lex morphed into a thoroughbred horse, stopping on a dime. She pulled at the whip, but it wouldn't budge. I can work with this... "It won't be that easy for you either." He heard a voice in his head. She laughed at Zinc's face and while he was distracted, turned into a draft horse for more mucsle and kicked him hard in the stomach.  

Lexadraxa

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:15 am
ufffffff "you will pay for that." turns the ground into quick sand at her feet "Have you ever seen a horse in quicksand I have." pics up his sword and puts it in a scabbard  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:18 am
Lex stood there, sinking slowly. "The bigger you are, the slower you sink!" She laughed in his head. She changed into an elephant and stood there, not sinking at all. She pulled on gaint foot out of the sand, slowly followed by all the others. She swung her trunk hard into Zinc, knocking him over. While he was on the ground, she changed again into and eagle and soared into the air, streching the whip out to its fullest without breaking it.  

Lexadraxa

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:22 am
summons an earth pillar which hes standing on top of with his feet melded into it. "Since my source of fire is ocupied with you how do you like ice." stars shouting balls of ice that will freeze anything they tuch and freezes the wing that didn't get burnt before "Fly with that a burnt wing and an icy one. Plus that fire at your neck must not be feeling very well."  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games