Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Inn of Peace (and other rp)

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild from non to fully literate role plays. 

Tags: Role play, literate 

Reply The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play
[RP] The Inn of Peace - IoP (Open to all) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What are you looking for at the Inn of Peace?
Peace (dah)
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
Love <3
11%
 11%  [ 17 ]
Friends and Friends *hugs*
25%
 25%  [ 37 ]
Chaos and destruction *evil grin*
14%
 14%  [ 22 ]
Nothing *snores*
2%
 2%  [ 4 ]
Gold XD
3%
 3%  [ 5 ]
I don't know yet...
34%
 34%  [ 51 ]
Total Votes : 147

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:50 am
The kitchen was busier than the main room and that brought a wide smile on Zulma's face. "Hello Angeles." She turned at MacPere and Gren, looking at one's smirk and one's blush and her eyes brightened as she understood.
She turned to MacPere with a disappointed face "So much for making me have a very good time..." she whispered as she started unpacking the cookies.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:53 am
Gren's phone buzzed. He had a gig elsewhere in Durem, and couldn't afford to be late. Pulling on his coat, he grabbed his saxophone case and made his way to the door, but not without taking the time to hug Zulma and toss a sly wink to MacPere.

"I'll be back tonight! Don't wait up for me."

(Volunteer work. No rest for the wicked!)  

Gren_Eckener
Vice Captain

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:54 am
"Hey, what, no kiss?!" MacPere called back with a smirk, giving a brief wave back to Gren.

He turned back to Zulma and pouted. "Aw, come now dearest~ You have Karasu, so wouldn't have consented anyway. ... Unless..."

MacPere narrowed his eyes and folded his arms. "... Did something happen?"

(See you later, alligator~)  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:59 am
Zulma smiled at Gren. "Have fun..." she told him with a smile as he hugged her. I should leave more often...then I get hugs by handsome men... she thought cheerfully.
She turned to MacPere and a bright smirk was on her lips. "I am pulling your leg MacPere..." she burst laughing. "Not that I would not have been tempted." she smacked his cheek with a smile.
"As for Karasu..." she sighed. "I haven't seen him since I left..." she shrugged and finished unpacking the food.

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:03 pm
MacPere hummed with a pout, unfolding his arms. "Oh dear... Relationships are somewhat difficult to maintain with distance..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:06 pm
Star was siting at the table she was at last night and looked through the window holding her violin case.She was far from happy.Her violin,her most persious possesion was broken; from being old;and because of the toll the cold weather had brought.All the work they did went to waste... she thought sadly.  

KelticStar

Invisible Phantom

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:13 pm
Angeles stopped and looked at Zulma, feeling the mood in the room drop slightly. She tried to keep to herself as she continued to put things away before Angeles reached into her pocket and took out Zander and turned to Zulma, "a nice bat to cheer you up? Or perhaps a moth or owl?"  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:14 pm
Zulma smiled. "So is life." All the groceries were put away.
"I am glad for you MacPere." she said earnestly "How about a toast?...with port?" she smirked at MacPere.
She laughed at Angeles's attempt to cheer up the mood.
"I have fresh blood for you." she said to Angeles with a smile.
She looked at what the vampire was handing her. "What is it?" she asked confused.

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:22 pm
Angeles poked the ball of fur which squeaked and unrolled into a small bat. Angeles smiled as it crawled around on her hand until Angeles took the hand away. The bat spread it wings and began fluttering around looking at the various people, "his name is Xander," said Angeles as it began investigating Zulma.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:25 pm
Zulma gasped and then let the animal inspect her. It looked both quite ugly and cute. She chuckled. "MacPere, I definitely need some port!"

She looked at Angeles with a smile. "Thank you." this was the closest as a pet she had ever had. She poked at it gently. "Hey Xander" the bat bite her with its little teeth. "That's bad manner!" scowled Zulma looking at her finger which had a bead of blood popping out.

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

MacPere
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:31 pm
"A toast for myself isn't necessary; a toast for yourself returning safely, however, is." MacPere strolled into the main room to obtain both the bottles of port and blood, returning to the kitchen and pouring a glass of respective drinks for each.

He took up his glass of port and rose it to the air, smiling serenly. "To Zulma's safe return~"

He watches as Zulma pouts at her finger, wincing slightly at the drawn blood.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:39 pm
"I'll drink to that" he said as he walked into the inn. He had been gone for several days, and it was good to be back among friends. "So, did anything exciting happen while I was gone?"  

The Legendary Knightsoul

Shameless Genius

9,450 Points
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Angeles Valentine
Crew

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:48 pm
Angeles snatched Xander away and looked apologetically at Zulma, "sorry about that," she said her eyes being instinctively drawn to the blood. thankfully MacPere then came in with a glass and Angeles quickly accepted it, taking a few steps back, holding the glass in one hand and the bat in the other.

"Indara would you please?"

As Angeles toasted Zulma's safe return the black moth floated over to Zulma and landed on her finger. The small wound healed and the black moth returned to Angeles who was drinking the glass of blood a little hastily.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:53 pm
Ultima felt pretty shameless today. "Yeah, I was drunk while you were gone." He found more red gunk and downed it. His body tried to rid him of it, but he resisted the urge to gag.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Zulma san
Captain

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 12:57 pm
Zulma looked at Angeles. "I am sorry." As the moth came to heal her, she smiled.

"A toast to friendship." whispered Zulma before bringing the port to her lips.

To Ultima's words, she turned without a smile. "And you are proud of it?" her eyes questioned him for a second then she returned her attention to MacPere.

"Thank you for the drink."

She smiled sadly at Angeles. "I do like Xander anyway...we all tend to bite when we are afraid..."

The Inn of Peace - Fun & Light Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 118 119 120 121 122 123 ... 4252 4253 4254 4255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games