Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Endless Time Forum - "open for business"
Chatterooni Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I saw a donut ride a monkey!
  lol!
View Results

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm

Why weren't there back to back?
Why were we there face to face?
I must be the light when you're in the Dark...
If you lose me somewhere...
and your tears are in the air...
I will ring a bell until you feel me at your side.

Thats the power of inflation due to user demand.

XD

I see. You're talking about... that shirt... To be honest...
A Dark Elven Avatar is still bigger in that area. >.>

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:26 pm
LOL It was annoying? XD
Things keep going high and higher, so Im like gonk What do I look like to you!? XD

Yeah, over Christmas, I spent over 200k in gifts T.T.
I don't know why I gave a 30k gift to a person I barely talked to . He didn't even give me anything back!? I shoulda known cause' I let him borrow my Death Whisper, and he was supposed to pay me back 57k, and I only got 3k back.

Can I say it? XD That *bleeeeeeeeping* Money-hungry *beep*-*beep* *bleeep*

scream

I was so angry. XD  

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:27 pm
Orly? XD
I was only a dark elf for uh...the Halloween event, then I changed back to Human :3

Don't make Dung Chris change the skin of the mule to elf. LOL. XD
J/k :]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:30 pm
Hehehe. XD

I've stayed a Dark Elf since then. I rather like the skin color. Its fun to match with. ; 3  

the anti-authority

7,575 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Trader 100

Mecha Berserker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:16 pm
guess every 1 is getting along huh chrissi?
for those of yu dat dont know me im J.T or just kinda the bodyguard of this guild. O and chrissi are yu going 2 shoot me if i tell yu that i stole yur moffins rofl (im bad at spelling)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:25 pm
Mystic_Alchemist
LOL It was annoying? XD
Things keep going high and higher, so Im like gonk What do I look like to you!? XD

Yeah, over Christmas, I spent over 200k in gifts T.T.
I don't know why I gave a 30k gift to a person I barely talked to . He didn't even give me anything back!? I shoulda known cause' I let him borrow my Death Whisper, and he was supposed to pay me back 57k, and I only got 3k back.

Can I say it? XD That *bleeeeeeeeping* Money-hungry *beep*-*beep* *bleeep*

scream

I was so angry. XD

lol yeah, it was getting annoying xd Can't really explain it though, i was just tired of looking at xp

Yeah, i was so happy that i could finally afford an Ancient Katana, then when i had to go buy it... the price went up stare Okay, fair enough, i only needed 5k. So i decided to put my "darkness" on the "shelf" and go for a holy look (which was my very first tektek dream avatar ever made) but i couldn't fully let go of the "darkness". My trademarks are the Zodiac mask, disturbing eyes (i chose the one from that dino egg thingy), "Wraps" Tattoos (black tribal on both arms with a red rose and a tattoo around my belly), the vampire bite mark thingy and uhm thats about it. Well, i also use "themed" looks to incorporate my trademarks. Anyways, After a while (some months), i was able to set my katana "fetish" aside and try to go for the Spartan cloak and that was almost twice as much as the Katana at that point. Then something changed, got annoyed and changed my avi to what you see now. I had the money to buy the katana this time (one of the reasons why i changed my avi) but then the price went way up!!! lol 460k gonk lol i can buy the damn cloak now, but not the katana that once cost 240k stressed LOL!!! This is one stupid joke! scream emo So now i'm stuck, waiting for the damn katana to fall down in price while my katana "fetish" is withering away once again.... stare

lol 200k??? Damn xd Wauw........... i feel... nothing right now xd .... really sorry to hear that and especially with that dude sad Wauw, 3k's huh... lol what're you supposed to do with that? Wipe your a** with it? xd lol i totally understand if you're bloodthirsty and crave the flesh and bones of that person ^^

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:28 pm
Mecha Berserker
guess every 1 is getting along huh chrissi?
for those of yu dat dont know me im J.T or just kinda the bodyguard of this guild. O and chrissi are yu going 2 shoot me if i tell yu that i stole yur moffins rofl (im bad at spelling)

Yeah, everyone's doing very well so far ^^
Hahahaha xd lol no, you enjoy that muffin ^^ Hehe no worries J.T., i'm not a very good speller, i just have that English dictionary plugged in my Firefox browser xd I love you Firefox blaugh *flips Internet Explorer off* xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:32 pm
Hehe the Halloween game was actually quite fun 3nodding Funny though, i didn't really see the certain "area" increase as being a Dark Elver.... wait, i didn't have a female avi rofl lol i guess that's why i never noticed xp

Haha don't worry, i wouldn't do that to Mulie, but i must say, i took a look and yeah, not bad at all 3nodding heart xd Anyways, the problem has been fixed and Mulie's "showable" again biggrin Go and have a look and please send a Friends Request since it's a must, to add Mulie as a friend ^^

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Mecha Berserker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:43 pm
YEA, ALL HAIL FIREFOX, the muffin taste bad so i put it in the trash rofl EVERY 1 ADD MULIE AS A FRIEND  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:48 pm
umm but whos Mulie? sweatdrop  

Mecha Berserker

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:04 pm
Hahahahaha xd lol that was a good one J.T. rofl

Yeah, every should add Mulie 3nodding

And J.T. that's not a good thing to be asking "who's Mulie" xd

For those of you who don't know Mulie or whats going on in this Guild, please and i mean PLEASE, check out the things i'm posting around. Explore the Guild, that's one of the rules wink xd This Guild will fail if non are paying attention xd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:35 pm
well thats what i am about 2 do cuz i was gone for a while, and then every 1 is talking about MUlie thats why i ask rofl  

Mecha Berserker

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:40 pm
Ahh hahaha lol xd Alrighty then biggrin Well thanks ^^ I hope you're reading all what i wrote, since everything has a reason ^^ Oh yeah, i should promote Mulie so everyone can see her in the Guild xd Well, so she's easier to find xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:49 pm
good idea  

Mecha Berserker

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:57 pm
Thanks biggrin  
Endless Time Forum - "open for business"

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games