Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 3:35 pm
Nala followed Madoristill nher wolf form. "Madori I know what your thinking Remember this i was human at one point and wished the same thing everyday. Now i wish i could be human and not have to worry about being hunted or never knowing if i am going to live to see the next day." She said as she walked next to her. "To be honest i wish i could be like you alot of us do.Am i right Chesh?" She yell pretty sure She was wishing to be human just as much as Nala.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:09 pm
chesh just looked back at nala and madori she knew they knew how she felt about herself what more could she say chesh was a monster and she shouldn't be trusted let alone alive looking back chesh continued to fallow the scents around it was easy to pick out the differnet scents it was like chesh could see the different smells that were around like each had a different color and path  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:12 pm
For once madori wish they couldn't read each toher minds because she knew how Chesh felt and wish she didn't, she didn't know what to say or do so she didn't nothing but look down at the floor as she followed behind Chesh.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:38 pm
chesh let out a quit wimper as she slowed down so she was beside madori chesh layed her head gentaly against madori and purred lightlly  

vampirekay1
Captain

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:50 pm
Madori felt a little better but still wish she wasn't humans.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:06 pm
chesh walked back ahead of madori and nala then turned around so she could look at the two chesh went to speak when all that came out was a loud growl chesh sighed great i fergot i can't talk in this form laying down chesh slowly started to change once changed chesh stud up and looked back and forth from nala and madori " what i ment to say was i have the sent but are you guys ready to leave "  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 am
"I was born ready and by the way if you wish i can let you know how i speak in this form." Nala said with a bit of a smug smirk on her face as she made herself a bit bigger. "Madori ifyou wish hop on my back i will carry you while we run." She said looking at Chesh to make sure she was ok with it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm
Madori just got on and waited for them to go once everyone was outside.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:01 pm
chesh sighed " you can't teach a dog to talk its the same for me " chesh couldn't change back into her white tiger form becouse if some one saw her there would be a hunt out for a white tiger and chesh didn't have time to deal with hunters chesh looked over at nala and just nodded for her to go ahead becouse she would to easly ketch up  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 4:56 am
"Ok i will run a head with Madori. but do catch up quickly since, I may need you i have a feeling this won't end well for me." She said as she took off and tracked the scent. "Madori what was your dad like?" She asked as she ran tracking the scent and making sure not to let Madori fall.

(Umm i was thinking along the lines of speaking with your mind at least thats how mine talks when in a animal form.)  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:34 am
(I'm sorry for not being on and I prob wont be on for a while because I lost someone in my family and it's hard trying to get everything together and get on here. )

"He was perfect" was her only words as she held on to her Nala  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:52 am
Nala stoped and started walking around. "His sent is very strong in this area he is nearby. It is odd though since the only thing near here is a open field and a bounch of trees and a few maze caves." She said trying to figure out why his scent was so strong when they only had travled 60 miles.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:43 pm
( i'm sorry crying jmadiso -huggles- and its okay )

chesh had quickly cought up and was now sitting on a branch in a near by tree looking up at the sky chesh inhaled deeply then looked back down to were nala and madori were not sure if they even new she was near them but that didn't matter chesh could smell his sent but there was something off about it something wasn't right  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:05 am
"Chesh i know your up there how about a hand his scent is all over this place! The shifter i smelt is gone but her fathers scent is all over the place." She said shifting to her human form. "It is a forbidden shifter trick change your scent and form to the one your taking or tracking and then dubble back all over the place." She said trying to steady herself from trying to follow the scents.  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:55 pm
chesh looked down at nala " i no, this smells to mutch like a trap to me " chesh reached back and pulled out a long katana that she had hidden on her back that her long black leather duster jacket covered chesh looked around from her tree spot and took another deep breath " what ever it is, is a serouse hunter and is trying to ketch 2 birds with one stone so to say" chesh leaped gracefully from the tree and landed ahead of nala and madori walking a little chesh walked over to a bush and pulled a peice of cloth from one of the bushes branches walking back over to madori chesh handed the cloth to her " this has your fathers scent all over it is it his? "  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games