Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:59 pm
User Image

Greg happened to be passing by when Alex, Sofia, and Debra arrived, and he was more interested in the car than in the fact that Sofia had to help Alex get out of it. "That is a sweet ride!" he said to Alex with genuine admiration, and then he lowered his voice so that Sofia couldn't hear him as he asked, "Why doesn't she drive all of the time?" Alex quietly replied, "She's weird like that. The car's a gift from her parents, and she doesn't like to take things from them. Some kind of independence thing, I guess." "I see that Sofia and goth girl are getting along well," Greg added, and Alex nodded and said in return, "Yep! They're best buddies now."

Needless to say, Alex, Sofia, and Debra arrived for their psychology class with plenty of time to spare. As they waited, one of the girls in the class entered the classroom, went straight to another girl in the class, and blurted out, "Have you heard the news? Brandy's pregnant!" "No!" the other girl gasped, "Are you sure?" "Well," the first girl replied, "Monica told me that Susan told her that Erica told her that Shanique told her that after Brandy had visited Alex at the hospital on Saturday, she went to see her doctor about the pregnancy test that she had taken, and it was positive. Can't say that I'm surprised." The second girl nodded in agreement and then mused out loud, "I wonder who the father could be." "Who know? Brandy probably doesn't know," the first girl said dismissively in return. "It can't be Nate. They haven't been together long enough," the second girl pointed out, and the first girl conceded the point by saying, "That's true. I bet he drops her like a hot potato when he finds out."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:43 pm
((OOC: If I may make a suggestion, Alex had started to pick up on the fact that his ex-girlfriend is probably crazy, but at the time he hadn't known how he could distance himself from her and get away with it. As a result, he wasn't really as upset that she moved away as he appeared to be, and he didn't exactly try to keep in touch with her either.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:41 pm
User Image

Sofia was filling Debra in on the embarrassing thing she had to do the other day and how they now slept on the same bed though of course it was things that Sofia knew had to happen. It was not the ideal thing but it had to be done and whether or not she liked it, she had responsibilities. When a girl came into the class announcing how Brandy was knocked up Sofia was also not surprised but she couldn't help but feel bad for the poor girl. Life would be far more difficult for her and she would soon find out what reality is really like, though it all depended if Brandy decided to keep the baby, there was always adoption and of course, abortion. Sofia shook her head and muttered, "What a shame..." After that the teacher had come in and class started and of course as always the class started off by talking about how each couple was doing. The teacher did express his sympathies to Alex and his injury and took quiet some time asking Sofia and Alex questions about how they were taking it as a married couple. It was certainly something she didn't want to talk about and Sofia avoided the shower problem and she hoped that Alex would keep his mouth shut about it.

(OOC: That works for me :3. I'll be bringing in the crazy ex later on when Alex is getting better and of course when Sofia and Alex start liking each other)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

Debra agreed with Sofia about Brandy, but she had caught onto something that Sofia appeared to have missed. Just before the class began, Debra quietly said to Sofia, "You're right about Debra, but I wouldn't start planning a baby shower just yet. Just think about it for a moment. The root of the grapevine that the girl listed was Shanique. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Shanique mad at Brandy for messing around with her boyfriend? Mad enough to... oh, I don't know... start spreading false rumors about Brandy? Do you think?" The class started just then, which meant that Sofia didn't get the chance to reply to that.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:12 pm
User Image

Alex had been expecting their teacher to key in on Alex's injury and how it was affecting Alex and Sofia's marriage. Naturally enough, the teacher wanted to hear about both the positives and the negatives, but since it had been only a couple of days since Alex had been injured, there really weren't any significant negatives to talk about. Just a few things that could be labeled as inconveniences. To help put a positive spin on things, Alex made it a point to talk about the things that Sofia had been doing for him, such as bringing him real food while he had been in the hospital, and how she had bought new furniture for his comfort, and how she had driven him to school that morning, which was something that she had never done before. If someone didn't know better, that someone might have been left with the impression that Alex and Sofia were a loving couple. Alex certainly was making Sofia out to be the loyal and caring wife. He didn't consider that to be sucking up to her, but then again, maybe he was. While Alex could have mentioned that she had helped him in the shower, he didn't bring that up. Not to spare her from additional embarrassment, though, but because the girls in the class would only get more jealous than they already were, and the guys wouldn't be interested unless Sofia had joined him in the shower. Alex merely talked about how Sofia was always helping him get around as he needed and left it at that. Of course there was still a good chance that he would tell Greg about the shower thing if and when Alex could do that in private. As for Brandy, Alex hadn't made the same connection that Debra had and he hadn't heard what Debra had said to Sofia, and so he was inclined to think that Brandy was pregnant.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:16 pm
User Image
But of course, angry teenage girls enjoyed spreading horrible rumors about others despite them being lies. Shanique was the type of girl that would much up such a dramatic lie and spread it around just to get back at Brandy since Brandy did fool around with her boyfriend. Ah, high school drama was so interesting and tiring at the same time. As Alex spoke about how Sofia helped him out a lot it didn't seem to help her cause since the girls in the class still hated the idea that they even lived together period and they certainly didn't like the idea that it sounded that they were getting close since Sofia was willingly helping him out. In fact they wanted to hear more along the lines that Sofia was not helping him one bit. All of them felt like they would do a better job of making him feel better though truthfully the only way they could make him feel better would be sexually related and she doubted that any of them could really cook or clean well. All Sofia did was nod at what he said and had no input since there was nothing much to really say.

It didn't take long for the bell to ring and Sofia could feel sharp glares as she helped Alex up a bit before heading off to her next class with Debra. These jealous girls were certainly starting to get on her nerves but there was nothing she could do since she didn't want to end up being beat up by hoards of them. The day was going by slowly and in her third period class she had no one to talk to. Alex and Debra had different classes and Aeron was absent, yet again. Though she paid attention to her own work she couldn't block out the stupid things the other girls were whispering about most of it was about her and some of it was about Brandy and her being pregnant. Luckily once they got on the Prego Brandy topic they forgot about Sofia so that worked out in her favor. Soon enough it was lunch time and this time Debra and Sofia were left to eat in the lunch room since the Music room was locked today. Sofia sat at the very back where no one really sat and so there was a table there just for the two girls. Of course being in that room with most of the students wasn't such fun. Especially since most of the guys couldn't help but wonder over and say stupid s**t to both of them.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

At first Debra would respond to the guys' insults by replying in kind, but after about a dozen or so, she began to run out of witty retorts, and so she had to resort to giving them the one finger salute. Naturally enough, a couple of the guys jokingly stated that they would like to follow up on that 'suggestion'. By then the rumor about Brandy's alleged pregnancy had spread across the entire school, although hardly anyone knew about how Brandy had been fooling around with Shanique's boyfriend. The drama storm that had been building finally burst forth in all of it's expected fury when Shanique walked into the cafeteria and promptly came face-to-face with Brandy and the rest of Team Bimbo, Shanique promptly turned around to leave again, but Brandy called out to her, "Where are you going, you lying b***h? I wanna talk to you! Stop telling people I'm pregnant!" Shanique let out a sigh as if she was being greatly imposed upon, and as she turned back to face Brandy, she said in a calm tone, "I bet this is one of those mood swings that a woman gets when she's pregnant." "F**k you! I'm not pregnant, you lying s**t!" Brandy screamed in return. By then they had the attention of the entire cafeteria. Shanique merely 'tsk tsked' and soothingly said in return, "Now calm down, Brandy. You mustn't get so upset while you are in your delicate condition." "She's right, you know," Cynthia remarked, which was a mistake on her part. Infuriated by this lack of support, Brandy turned on Cynthia with all the viciousness of an enraged she-wolf, grabbed Cynthia by the throat, and literally screamed into the poor girl's face, " I... AM... NOT... PREGNANT! You were there at the hospital on Saturday! Did you see me talking to a doctor?" "Well... no," Cynthia replied in a strangled voice. "That's because there was no doctor, no pregnancy test, and I'm not pregnant! Got it?" Brandy raged in return. Cynthia meekly nodded and Brandy let go of her throat, allowing her to breathe again. "As for you!" Brandy said as she turned to speak Shanique again, but Shanique had quietly slipped away. Growling in frustration, Brandy set off in pursuit with the rest of Team Bimbo in tow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

Alex and Greg had been in the cafeteria, and happened to have front row seats for the latest episode of 'The Brandy and Shanique Show', as Alex was beginning to call it. After the girls had left, Greg remarked, "Obviously one of them is lying. The question is, which?" Alex considered it for a moment and replied, "It's too early to tell right now. The best thing to do is to wait to see what happens. If Shanique is telling the truth, then in a few months Brandy will be sporting a baby bump, and if she's lying, then the fact that Brandy doesn't have a baby bump will finally convince everyone that she's not pregnant." Greg snickered at that and pointed out, "Brandy's not going to want to wait that long. By then half the city will think she's pregnant." "I know. Ain't that a d**n shame?" Alex replied with a mischievous smile.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:36 pm
User Image
"Such drama queen's," Sofia said to Debra and chuckled as she had watched the whole thing unfold and it was quiet something to watch. Of course it ended as usual and Brandy happened to catch Sofia laughing and with one final poison filled glare at her she was gone. Sofia didn't pay mind to it and simply continued on with eating though it did remind her about how Brandy wanted to get revenge on her since she had been the one who had taken that embarrassing picture of her digging in the trash. Then again Sofia didn't have time to think of such a childish thing since she had other important things to worry about, like school and Alex.

The rest of the school day was as usual though today's gossip was more on Brandy's bun in the oven situation rather than something about Sofia. Before she knew it she was sitting in her car with Alex next to her and Debra sitting in the back. "So Debra....want me to drop you off or want to hang out back at my place?"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:58 pm
User Image

"Actually, I'd rather hang out with you. Maybe we can go into the attic, and I can attempt to play something that we both know on the piano while you play one of your other instruments." Feeling the irresistible desire to annoy Alex, she then asked him, "So, are the drugs that they gave you any good? Do they make you see things, like giant rabbits or pretty, sparkly lights?" Alex gave her an impatient look and replied, "They're just pain pills. They don't do things like that." Debra merely patted him on the shoulder and said in a tone that indicated that she didn't believe him, "Sure they don't."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
"Alright, I guess I'll just play the violin, just let me know what songs you know," Sofia replied with a smile as she couldn't hep but laugh when Debra brought up the pills Alex was taking. She parked and got out, yet again helping Alex out and went to open the door, letting them both in before shutting the door. "Oh, I almost forgot, we can play for a bit but then I have to study since I have four tests tomorrow, including the one in Psychology. Just let me know when you want me to drop you off back home." Sofia put her bag down by the couch and made her way up the attic and there she grabbed her violin that stood on the stand waiting for someone to play it. She played a little before tuning it since it was not properly tuned at the moment. Then she simply waited for Debra. Alex had yet to even see this room but at his current condition it would be difficult for him to even come up to see it now.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:31 pm
User Image

"I should do some studying too, so why don't we study for the Psychology test together. Maybe we'll be nice and let Alex join us. Oh, and while I'm at it, I might as well ask you the survey questions for my 'lessons learned' report," Debra suggested. But first she wanted to play the piano. She found some sheet music, and after looking through it for a few seconds, she found something that she probably could play well enough, and she showed it to Sofia and said, "Let's play this one."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:39 pm
User Image

Alex was a little surprised when Debra had suggested that she could play Sofia's piano while Sofia played another instrument. Debra didn't seem to be the type who would play the piano. When they got to the apartment, Alex settled on the couch to watch TV, like always. In addition to being unable to get into the attic now, he also knew that he was neither welcome nor wanted, and so he didn't try to go up there. After a while his knee began to bother him. Alex had already used up his allotment of pills that he needed during the school day, and so he got up and went into the kitchen to take the night's dosage a little bit early. He knew that Sofia had put his medication in the kitchen, and he began to look through all of the cupboards and drawers to find it. Thanks to the fact that Sofia had put the pills high and out of reach, they were also difficult to see, which meant that Alex couldn't find them. Grumbling in irritation, he went back to the couch, determined to get Sofia to tell him where they were at.  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games