Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 am
Lex dropped to the ground, changing into an elephant agian. The ice quickly broke off her leg. She then changed again into a draft horse, the fire only slowly buring her mane. She stood, waiting for his next move.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:29 am
"you use your shape shifting to an advatage." zinc said from his pillar "I approve. Your still tied up by my whip though so you can reach me." summons a cage of earth around lex "Lets see how long you can hold your breath." sends water up threw tthe bottom and sides  

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:40 am
Lex morphes into a fish snickering. She swam in circles, putting the fire whip out. All was still for a moment. Then, suddenly, a long-neck dinosaur come crahing out of the earth cage. She lifter her head to his height, smacking him and sending him flying off the earth pillair.  
leahcim22 rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:56 am
"Your doing better than I expected." lands on the ground and started growing "You shall see my true form." Turns into a giant fox and laughs "you will meet my true power." sends his tail shooting twoards lex with a combination of eart water and fire this is the last move
((roll the dice 2, 6 side dice))  

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Lexadraxa rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 2 Total: 3 (2-12)

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:09 am
Lex morphes into a tiger, her favorite form. But this tiger is bigger too, she almost matches the size of the fox. She put her claws out the to fullest extent and lunged at Zinc, roaring. She lept up into the air was was planning to come down onto his head, tearing into him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:13 am
shift the direction of his tail hitting lex on the side and slamming her into the ground "Good fight but now it is over." Summons 3 pillars of the elemnts and makes them all converge on lex and then disapper "Well done shapshifter but it is finally over." walks over and helps lex up  

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lexadraxa

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:31 am
"Next time then..." She pants in his head, still a tiger. She gets up and walks away, slightly limping. "Thanks for the offer though" she siad, rubbing his hand. She then walked up to the bleachers and sat down,panting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 am
Neoxis finally woke up, still on the field." Woah how long was i out for" he said noticing the new scars of the Arena. He looked down and saw the condition of his body "hmm it looks like my pure wind form has been severly burnt" He walked over to the spell in the air and wiped it out. After he turned back to his normal dragon form he then turned to his human form, and found the double blade katana"I think im gonna keep this" He went over to Soviless"hey Soviless you wanna fight?"  

drakethethird

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:33 am
"Who's next to face me? Or should I sit dow nand wait?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:48 pm
Shaydra perched on the edge of her seat, tail hanging of the edge. "Nice fight, Lex, Zinc. Who's next?" she said, stretching. She leapt off her seat and into the arena, eying everybody.  

ShaydraSilversky

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 3:39 pm
"I would be happy to fight you." jumps into the arena  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:52 pm
Soviless jumped in right after him " i'll fight you " Soviless said letting out his wrist blades.  

drklizard

leahcim22

6,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:54 pm
"Who me, shyda, or neoxis???" gets his sword and whip ready any way  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:02 pm
"lets..."soviless said pausing, until the thought came too him " lets have a team match or we could do a free for all " Soviless said smiling.  

drklizard

ShaydraSilversky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 6:21 pm
"So you, me, and Zinc?" Shaydra grinned.  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games