Welcome to Gaia! ::

Manga Collection Picture Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: collection, photos, manga 

Reply Manga Collection Picture Guild
Dark's manga collection. Updated 9/10 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like collecting your series in order?
  Nah, I buy whichever one is cheapest. I'll fill it in later.
  YES. I HATE skipping a volume!
  BUY AALLL THE VOLUME 1'S!
View Results

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am
Kyousouka
User Image
I was reading my Asuka earlier... I think I'll buy Barajou no Kiss when it comes out, I rather like it o: But I'm ordering today and the first vol comes out on the 25th >>; So I won't get it until July.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Barajou no Kiss...hmmm...which one's that? XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:11 am
User Image
This.
The style caught my eye with the first issue of Asuka I picked up, and now I finally got around to reading chapter 8 of it (April issue, I'll go back and read 6 and 7 later xD; or maybe I'll just wait till July when I buy the first two vols of it)

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:08 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
This.
The style caught my eye with the first issue of Asuka I picked up, and now I finally got around to reading chapter 8 of it (April issue, I'll go back and read 6 and 7 later xD; or maybe I'll just wait till July when I buy the first two vols of it)
OH! That one~!
I was looking for the title of that series. I wanted to check it out a little more.
The art is pretty~ o:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:29 pm
User Image
It's somewhat interesting. If the main character, Anisu, kisses one of the cards she has, a dude from her school comes out to protect her as her Knight. Each card = a different dude, there are four. Reverse harem summoning!

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:45 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
It's somewhat interesting. If the main character, Anisu, kisses one of the cards she has, a dude from her school comes out to protect her as her Knight. Each card = a different dude, there are four. Reverse harem summoning!
I just read the first two chapters. ^^ (Sampling is a grey area, right...? D: )
It's sort of a run-of-the-mill, pretty boy, reverse harem, manga, but I kinda like it.
Eye candy: you can never have enough of it. biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:20 pm
User Image
Yeeees. I love me some eyecandy~ I should make a list of manga and why I buy them ;D *looks* Eyecandy manga...
Zone-00
Kuroshitsuji
Vassalord.
Shina Dark
Kannadzuki no Miko
And I'll be adding Barajou no Kiss in July. Ehehehe~

Sampling is very greeeey, but I read those two chapters also. I know for a fact already that I'll be buying them in a few months, so it's more of a light grey for me. I'm currently reading the first chapter of Sweet Girl (Feb issue of Asuka), and I instinctively felt bad at first, thinking I was illegally sampling... but then I realized, "Oh hey, I paid for this!"

Edit: Anisu/Agnes/whatever is eyecandy too~ It's uncommon to see a shoujo heroine who isn't boring to look at. And the manga gets slightly less generic in chapter 8. There's OSNAPS rivalry going on, and a near-murder <3 It's still nothing really special, but at least it tries to have some sort of plot rather than just being about her picking a dude. But it's already obvious which dude she'll pick from the beginning :x

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:12 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
Yeeees. I love me some eyecandy~ I should make a list of manga and why I buy them ;D *looks* Eyecandy manga...
Zone-00
Kuroshitsuji
Vassalord.
Shina Dark
Kannadzuki no Miko
And I'll be adding Barajou no Kiss in July. Ehehehe~

Sampling is very greeeey, but I read those two chapters also. I know for a fact already that I'll be buying them in a few months, so it's more of a light grey for me. I'm currently reading the first chapter of Sweet Girl (Feb issue of Asuka), and I instinctively felt bad at first, thinking I was illegally sampling... but then I realized, "Oh hey, I paid for this!"

Edit: Anisu/Agnes/whatever is eyecandy too~ It's uncommon to see a shoujo heroine who isn't boring to look at. And the manga gets slightly less generic in chapter 8. There's OSNAPS rivalry going on, and a near-murder <3 It's still nothing really special, but at least it tries to have some sort of plot rather than just being about her picking a dude. But it's already obvious which dude she'll pick from the beginning :x
I've been meaning to read/buy Zone-00 and Vassalord for a while now. It's just that I've been reading/buying so much manga lately it's almost too much. @_@;;

I actually have a couple chapters of Barajou in my Asukas. So I guess it's okay! I actually plan on buying the first volume too~

Ah, that's good to hear. I was getting worried that it might turn out to be the same ol' "WHICH BISHIE DOES SHE PICK?" thing that's all too common now-a-days. D:
And even though I'm a heterosexual female, I agree. The leading girl IS eye candy~ XD

GAH! Stupid internet connection! STOP BLOWING UP ON ME! D:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:45 pm
User Image
It's too clear that she likes the Red Knight (the meanie that she bumps into in the first chapter, Kaede) for it to be a eenie-miney-moe harem xP I hope they don't try to inject "drama" by changing that, ugh.

Vassalord is a disappointment, honestly. The art gets old after a while and the story is bleh. I ordered vol 3 though in hopes that vol 2 (haven't read it yet) and 3 are better. Zone-00 is definitely eye candy even though I'm not a fan of the girly guys in it. I haven't read much of it though, it's discouraging because the characters talk too much xD;

And I just ordered Asuka Jan 09 and Oct 08 from AN xP There is hope that I'll have a full 09 collection~

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:30 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
It's too clear that she likes the Red Knight (the meanie that she bumps into in the first chapter, Kaede) for it to be a eenie-miney-moe harem xP I hope they don't try to inject "drama" by changing that, ugh.

Vassalord is a disappointment, honestly. The art gets old after a while and the story is bleh. I ordered vol 3 though in hopes that vol 2 (haven't read it yet) and 3 are better. Zone-00 is definitely eye candy even though I'm not a fan of the girly guys in it. I haven't read much of it though, it's discouraging because the characters talk too much xD;

And I just ordered Asuka Jan 09 and Oct 08 from AN xP There is hope that I'll have a full 09 collection~
It's a Shojo manga, so I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out that way.
But if I were her, I'd just take all four of them~! To hell with choosing! XD

Really? That sucks. I still wanna read it though, just so I can see for myself. D:
I'm not a fan of fem-boys either. I prefer mine a bit more...manly. (But not TOO manly) XD

I'm really kicking myself for not getting that super cheap Oct 08 Asuka. I hope they keep it around long enough for me to buy it. ;__;

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:37 pm
User Image
I hope I didn't buy the last one o:

And yah, I like my guys looking like they might actually have a d**k D:<

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:12 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
I hope I didn't buy the last one o:

And yah, I like my guys looking like they might actually have a d**k D:<
I hope you didn't either. But they probably made it so cheap because they wanted to get rid of the last one they had.

That's part of the reason I don't like Yaoi/BL that much. There's always ONE guy who is so girly it makes my head explode! Well...not literally, but I always have some sort of brain malfunction when I read that kind of manga. Because in my mind that Uke is SUPPOSED to be a guy, but he looks so much like a girl so he must actually be a girl! BUT it's a love story about two GUYS so that guy shouldn't be a girl! *Whole cycle repeats again" /endramble

Annnyways...
I don't really get the whole fem-boy thing. I don't really see the attraction to a girl who just so happens to have man-parts.
...Then again the kinds of people who like them aren't really...all there or are very mature. (I'm not pointing any fingers, I'm just saying. D: )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:24 pm
User Image
Yaaah I only like BL without girly ukes. But the uke is often girly so that the female reader can self-insert more easily, uuuugh. I don't care about fulfilling my fantasies by reading manga like that, I'm a voyeur, I just want to see two dudes go at it D:<

I like girls with man parts... as futanari. If it looks like a girl and has a p***s, there better be boobs too. And preferably a v****a. Kekekeke. And agreed, most fans of the girly boys are... uh. Yeah.

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:42 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
Yaaah I only like BL without girly ukes. But the uke is often girly so that the female reader can self-insert more easily, uuuugh. I don't care about fulfilling my fantasies by reading manga like that, I'm a voyeur, I just want to see two dudes go at it D:<

I like girls with man parts... as futanari. If it looks like a girl and has a p***s, there better be boobs too. And preferably a v****a. Kekekeke. And agreed, most fans of the girly boys are... uh. Yeah.
I'm with you on that one. But that whole self-insertion thing doesn't really work on me. Especially if it's a guy.
I'd rather have the hot guy have no love interest at all so I can just fill in the rest with my mind. rofl

Never really had much interest in Futa. Maybe it's because I haven't read any. Or any other hentai really. The worst I've read is BL and some soft-core Shojo.
...That doesn't mean I don't want to read/watch hentai. I'm just...underage.(But not for long!) XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm
User Image
I'd rather just observe a natural, well-written relationship without any room for reader insertion.

I like futa as much as anything else, but I don't have any D:

Kyousouka

Shadowy Phantom

Darks sister

O.G. Demigod

13,325 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:05 pm
Kyousouka
User Image
I'd rather just observe a natural, well-written relationship without any room for reader insertion.

I like futa as much as anything else, but I don't have any D:
Meh, I'd have to agree with that. It's just that there's not enough manga with these so called, "well-written relationships". Too many love triangles and 3rd grade-esque crushes. D:

I believe hentai is one of those things that would be better read on the internet. It saves space AND it's easier to keep away from nosy family members! =D

Manga Collection Picture Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff