Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Endless Time Forum - "open for business"
Chatterooni Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I saw a donut ride a monkey!
  lol!
View Results

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:32 pm
Quailea Nikka
alright, bedtime for me XD night night dung/chris ^^ I'll be back to wreak more havoc tomorrow I think <_<... XD night! *continues to listen to hair growing and walks out of room*

Hahaha xd lol perhaps that muffin was way too much for you xp Hehe yeah, you're more than welcome to wreak havoc here xd Nighty night and sleep tight Ms Muffin ^^ And finish that ice cream before you sleep xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 6:24 am
Gooooooooood Morning Loves :]

Uhm, I'll send the f/r to the mule. :]
But atm, I don't havemoney. And the coocoon prices are going down ( emo ) So I'm losing like 20k D;

But...Dung Chris, I has internet explorer D;. XD I'm sorry bout' the Katana thing. See, you're richer than me even though I'm Gaian-Older. XD

AND I saw your status. XD Haha XD  

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

iiWookiex
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:30 am
good morning mystic my sexi ^^

lol wow i was gone for 2 days maybe and this went BOOOM ! LOL so manypeople talking now ! * my brain cnt keep up *  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:35 am
Aw, Welcome Back Yorki :3 <3
LOL. XD Yeah, the guild has been active for the past few days. But then again, it's not a bad thing! XO

Poor brain XD  

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

iiWookiex
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:38 am
lol Thank u hun ^^ hw are u ?

And yes haveing the guild Finally active is awsome !  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:40 am
I'm good :3
I even have monday off from school, I don't know why though. XO
I'm sooooooo cold D;
Its 0 Degrees where I live. LOL. XD

Yesh :3 And we even have a guild mule, and its a girl~! XD  

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

iiWookiex
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 9:55 am
OOOO COLD * ! lol
* hugs u to death so u warm up * smile

Avi looks cool BTW

And if we have a mule that means i have to talk to chris ^^ about events.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:10 am
Haha, oh ty :]
He said something about a Valentines Day Event? XD  

Memoirii

Shameless Recycler

Q Nikka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:10 am
yup yup =P I'm probably joining that event ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:31 am
Good morning every 1. or should i say good afternoon? rofl Nikka yu can just call me Mecha, or J.T  

Mecha Berserker

Q Nikka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 12:44 pm
alright ^^ I'd probably call you mecha, just because =P

and it's afternoon now XD at least where I live it is... XP I just finished my math homework  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:22 pm
*gasp* you guys have a negative balance in the guild account =O I'd fix that before someone notices  

Q Nikka

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:05 pm
Mystic_Alchemist
Gooooooooood Morning Loves :]

Uhm, I'll send the f/r to the mule. :]
But atm, I don't havemoney. And the coocoon prices are going down ( emo ) So I'm losing like 20k D;

But...Dung Chris, I has internet explorer D;. XD I'm sorry bout' the Katana thing. See, you're richer than me even though I'm Gaian-Older. XD

AND I saw your status. XD Haha XD

Hehe good morning or actually, it's 12am and i just woke up rofl Damn.... lol xd

Anyways, yeah i saw the Friends Request Mystic and i accepted. Thanks biggrin
Oh... 20k... sorry to hear about that sad

You has Explorer? Well, uhm... okay xd Nothing to worry about at all, but since i'm using Firefox, you can't view my profile in the right way, coz it's kinda looks pasted in the wrong way xd Well that's an example + when i log on with Explorer, my entire profile lags as well and takes longer to fully load sweatdrop Aww that's sweet of you, but i'm okay with the katana thing ^^ Hehe richer? Nah, i'm just saving up or keeping the money as backup for the Guild Donations ^^

lol you did? Hahahaha thanks xd Well, thought it would suite me well if i wrote that xd

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:11 pm
Hehe guys, you should really keep an eye on what's happening xd Yeah, it's a Valentines Day contest and i want lots and lots to join mrgreen I'm joining too so we have more to share the funz with xp

And as for the negative balance, already taken care of ^^ Didn't really think it's a big deal since we're not in need of more Subforums and if we are, i'll let you guys know to help out ^^ But for the moment, EACH PERSON in this guild HAS to add Mulie ^^ Coz i'll be able to pm all of you + so you'll be able to donate to her, rather to the Guild Vault sweatdrop You can't do anything with the Guild Vault except buy Subforums and we don't need that since i'm taking care of it wink

Anyways, please check and explore the Guild, it's open and needs posting so we can all share some thoughts and whatnot ^^

The Dung Master
Captain

6,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Q Nikka

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 3:31 pm
true, very true...

lol, I has on mis-matched knee high socks and a tie =P yup I'm so totally awesome rofl those people were shouting 'compliments' XD

O.o I think I"ve been hanging out with dung/chris a bit too much...  
Endless Time Forum - "open for business"

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games