Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tensho Deshi

Dapper Dabbler

5,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 pm
Narutowire.com

viz.naruto.com

And remember alicia, I was recording >=)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:31 pm
Firu just go to hulu.
I saw Oni thanks but I'm just asking for a girls point of view.
So no advice Alicia?

irishshamrock12

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:33 pm
Well...not really, only that you must confront her and do the rest. xp  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:34 pm
Is bb on? bb if you read this, can you PM me if I'm getting banned or not? I want to at least say farewell to people IRP, so a heads up would be nice. If I'm not, I decided that I was acting rash and unthoughtful, and kinda jumped to conclusions way too soon, and should have thought first. I want to continue to RP as Koi, however Scar is kinda neglected. I asked Spike to train him, and everything Spike taught him, was useless for my style of RP... >.< I have an epic way of having Scar get taken in by Akatsuki.  

Zombie Swagger

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:39 pm
*looks around*
well I thinks it time for my evil plan
*kidnaps Alicia*
lmao haha rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm
eek  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:40 pm
iKoisu
Is bb on? bb if you read this, can you PM me if I'm getting banned or not? I want to at least say farewell to people IRP, so a heads up would be nice. If I'm not, I decided that I was acting rash and unthoughtful, and kinda jumped to conclusions way too soon, and should have thought first. I want to continue to RP as Koi, however Scar is kinda neglected. I asked Spike to train him, and everything Spike taught him, was useless for my style of RP... >.< I have an epic way of having Scar get taken in by Akatsuki.

why would you be banned?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:41 pm
emo  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:42 pm
The Demon of Altruism
iKoisu

why would you be banned?
Reasons....

[edit] but he probably won't be banned it would be kinda boring wihtout jims around  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:43 pm
The Demon of Altruism
iKoisu

why would you be banned?

cause we do that around here for poops and giggles rolleyes Everyone fears they are going to get banned. But we never had anyone thata ctully wanted to roleplay here get banned.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm
well that's no help, what is a good way to tell the girl I like her and a good wy to tell the other girl I like another girl?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:44 pm
*The naito and Alicia Kawaki takes poof away*

Come on not that simple =P
hahaha lmao XD

*in secret evil base*  

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

The Demon of Altruism

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:45 pm
ok so Ki's not gona get banned, but why dose he think he might be? what did he do? (wanting to know about guild)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:48 pm
just a piece of advice, Don't get power hungry evil  

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games