Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Good Stuff Rp Guild

Back to Guilds

A general rp guild, with hangouts games and sometimes contests 

Reply Rp Forum
The Experiment [open/accepting] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:40 pm
((lol tachi i use that same pic for any vamp charecters i use i thought your profile was mine there for a minute lol))
Akira stood Aw-struck as he looked out of the woods to the town before him. he had finnaly found some other lycans but also hed found a hunter *O CRP SHOULD I HELP THEM* he thought to him self he never realy liked fighting *DAMN IM STUPID* he thought as he shifted to his wolf form letting out a war howl and bounding torwards the town *AS if ill be able to help * he thought as he ran down hill stumbling constantly along the way  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:52 pm
Vondel was taken aback with the mental touch, making his aim sloppy as his shots barely missed her wolfish neck. "Damn, and I really thought this would be plesant...." Vondel took chase, fully aware that he was no match for Kiva's speed. But Vondel had friends in high places and new the area well enough to find more than a few short cuts. as Kiva ran, Vondel went down seperate allyways, some directly out to the next street where he saw Kiva's tail flick around a bend. But Vondel was sure he was catching up and this idea was confermed as he was now infront of her once again, having took several bends to catch her in an allyway. His chest was heaving and much energy was spent. "Your a fast one ill give you that. I once again will give you a choice, but dont think you can catch me off guard this time Kiva of the Wolf." Vondel heard the war cry and noted it clearly. He would deal with that one later. Vondel pointed his weapons at Kiva's chest, his fingers tight on the triggers. "Just back down and I wont have to harm you."

((lol! I used this pic for a while for Vondel's apperence but now i dont really use it. This is the first time in months.))  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:12 pm
skidding to a stop she dug her paws into the new snow and sprayed Vondel with snow from head to toe, she smerked as she looked over him "White Suits you well" she teased as she connected with his mind again, she sat their her tail flicking back in forth like this was just all a game to her, she was about to speak again but her ears perked hearing the cry in the distance, she snarled and looked around "Stay where you are lycanthrope, do not come closer, if you are smart you will turn and flee, i will not be responcible for anothers life" she growled into the distance befor her ear twitched to catch the last of what Vondel had been talking about, stareing at him she growled "awwwww, but whats the fun in that" she growled befor she stood up, she stood taller then a normal wolf, about half the hight of Vondel "well Vondel" she growled "catch me if you can" she teased as she ran at a wall, it looked like she was running up it befor she pushed herself twords the other building in the ally ways and ricoshay all the way up both buildings untill she reached the roof tops  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:18 pm
Hikaru watched as a lycanthrope ran right by her, she held perfectly still as the hunter ran past as well, her ears perked as she looked around the corner to watch them disappear. She crept out and debated on whether to follow along or to go on her own. Hikaru decided to go with her curiousity, she liked to watch these things, she always rooted for the lycanthrope side of course, and if things got hairy she would help of course, though the main reason for following was for simple entertainment. She had nothing to do and this seemed to be entertaining enough for her, so she silently and stealthily followed without making a sound in her fox form. She remained in the shadows and kept to the alleys, making sure to keep a good eye on the hunter.  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:35 pm
Akira changed back into his human form pulling out 2 flash bombs tumbled and threw them at Vondel then shouting back to theother lycanthrope " We Lycans need to stick together dont tell me to flee at the site of a fellow lycan being attacked now RUN DAMNIT!!!" he pulled out a clasic stink bomb and prepared to light the fuse  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:28 am
Vondel was blinded for a second. But years of training kicked in at full force, his other sences streched taunt. Three darts slamed into the bomb, prematurely detonateing it. Vondel dashed to the side, diveing and takeing cover behind the side of a building. Vondel's mind went razor sharp as he changed the bullets. These would cause short, painful spasums in the victum, effectivly subduing them. Vondel looked at the guns for a moment longer, seeming to mistrust them. As vondel dashed from his cover, weaving and keeping himself a hard moving target, he quickly holstered his guns and drew his Katana. He knew he would not reach the Lycanthrop in time to avoid violence but at least he had his defence from the visious claws.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

latuf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 am
Akira sworn as he put up the stink bomb and started at a run to the nearest building if he could put some distance between him and the hunter he could have the advantage. he turned and hoped up on top of a barrel then to the roof of a building were he turned back and hurled a special bomb hed made with a glue like secretion that wass on everything but the handle he aimed for the hunters weapon and made it appear to aim for the chest then turned and tryed to start of running again but triped and tumbled threw the roof into the saloon bellow"s**t" he shouted as he fell  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:56 am
Jumping from roof to roof she reached the roof that the other lycanthrope fell throug, sticking her head through the large whole he made and careful not to fall her self she growled "hurry up and get your a** up hear" she still had her eye on the Human hunter, she growled lightly at them both  

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:03 am
Hikaru had been watching it all from a good distance, by the looks of it, the lycanthropes would be getting away from the hunter, especially with all those bombs going off, she doubted the hunter even relized that the lycanthrope he was after was gone and onto another roof. She almost chuckled at the sight of it all, though she remained silent to continue watching the situation, always making sure to stay far away and out of sight.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:53 pm
Vondel looked at his weapon that was now glued to his hand, his mind raceing. When Kiva growled at him from a rooftop, his free hand darted for his gun, nailing her in the chest with three of the pain darts. He knew it would take more than that to bring one of them down but the agonizing pain should slow her down some. Vondel quickly ran up one building as far as he could go, then used his blade and legs to get him on the opposite roof. "Quite clever you all are. Looks like I have to stop playing around." three more shots rang at Kiva, hitting her legs this time. Vondel quicly reloaded as fast as he could with only one hand, wanting to ready another barrage of stinging bullets.  

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sukie-Dog101
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:07 pm
She Yelped loudly with every shot that hit her, she snarled angerly but, she managed to get far enough down to grab the other lycan by his scruff small one arnt you she thought as she brough him onto the roof tops, rearing so that she was on her hine paws, she flintced when they hit her legs and she could feel herself give way, she quickly spun fast and threw the other lycan deep into the timbers dont you dare come back she growled as she fell onto her side flintching in pain she managed to stand up on shaky paws she glared at Vondel i have never hurt a human and im not going to start she growled to herself as she took a step twords him she collapsed again, befor she just stayed their laying on her side, growling and flintching in pain  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:26 pm
Hikaru saw the whole scene and decided it was time to intervine. She quickly darted forward into the alley, ever so silent, she sprang from one wall to the next until she was on the opposite roof top, before the hunter could even relize she was there she sprang and hit him from behind, she didn't use her fangs or claws to take him down, just the sheer force of the impact from behind which had made him stagger and fall, she was thinking on her paws now, her heart was racing, in a split second she grabbed the hunter by his arm and dragged him quickly off the building with her and into a dumpster, she noted that she thought she saw him hit his head, not hard enough to kill him but enough to knock him out. She quickly leaped up, knocking out a pole that held the top of the dumpster up so that the top came down and closed the hunter inside. Hikaru changed to her human form and placed several items such as bricks ontop of the roof before she changed back to her fox form and ran away, she had helped enough to satisfy her, now to go back to watching from afar. Once she was satisfied at how far she had ran, she stopped and found a good vantage point in a building to watch the dumpster and the roof top for the other lycanthrope  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain

Tachi Zotura
Vice Captain

Aged Conversationalist

4,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:30 pm
Vondel was taken by supprise as an explosion of fur toppled him over, then started to drag him off. Before Vondel fell however, he slamed a small tracking divise into her leg, small enough to hide unseen and not to be noticed. He tried to turn as he plumeted to the ground but his skull slammed into the side of the dumbster, making him drop into darkness.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:37 pm
Hikaru hadn't noticed that the hunter had put a tracker on her leg, she simply thought that he had tried to trip her up when she was dragging him off by hitting her leg. She continued to watch the area carefully, her eyes glowing  

Hellz Kirara
Vice Captain
Rp Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas