Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Hellsing Organization

Back to Guilds

For fans of Hellsing, Millennium, vampires, and related topics. 

Tags: Hellsing, Alucard, vampires, anime, manga 

Reply Training Grounds (writing, fan-created works, RPs)
RP -- HELLSING -- INACTIVE -- Order 14: [HL][OA] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:27 pm
Soon after, Integra is ready for her day in the office and meets Edmund at the door.
"If you would like, I'll call the kitchen for a breakfast tray and we could eat in the office."
They are already walking down the hall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 11:28 pm
Edmund nods, still a bit bleary
"Sure. That sounds like a plan."
As they walk, he reaches to hold her hand.  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:12 pm
She feels his hand connect with hers and the two naturaly clasp. She wouldn't think to say it aloud, but it gave her a good feeling as they walked downstairs. She unlocks the office door and pushes it open for the two of them. Once near her desk, she lets Edmund's hand go so he could locate a chair and takes a seat herself. A quick call to the kitchen for a breakfast tray and she begins to check messages that have come in over the night, faxes waiting for her, fresh paperwork to be filled out and her mental list of duties for the day.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:33 pm
Edmund looks around the office, still slightly bleary. He notices only one other chair, save Integra's office chair. And that chair was rather... straightbacked and uncomfortable. One has to sit up rather ramrod straight to be anywhere near comfortable in it. He sighs.
"Integra? Is there another chair around here? One a little more... comfortable, perhaps?"  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:45 pm
There was a distinct lack of decor and comfortable furnishings in the room. Efficiency and a sense of purpose prevaded everything. "Not here."
Perhaps it was time to use the extra space the room had. "Why don't you look in the spare rooms on this floor for a suitable couch and chair to put off to the side. Ask whomever of the help you find to move the things in here. A low table too. It will keep my desk clear while we eat and they can stay there for other times you're in here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:49 pm
Edmund nods, then smiles with an amused, sly grin.
"You mean... you're actually going to use some of this extra space you have here?"
He says with mock amazement in his voice.  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 2:54 pm
She takes a moment to find words to explain. A gesture to their relationship, a nod to his company, a practical matter of seperating their breakfast from her work desk; surely he already saw these things.
"Even the American's president keeps couches and chairs in his office. Surely it does no harm for me to do the same."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:02 pm
At first his face registers disbelief at her words, then he realizes that that was probably some of her wry humour, after a fashion. His grin returns as he realizes this.
"Why, yes, I suppose you could stoop to his level..."
He says with the same grin and tone as before  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:10 pm
Her face to registers a moment of disbelief...she had not ment to compare her position to that of the president...before she realizes that not had Edmund caught her remark perfectly, he had adapted to it beautifuly instead of with confusionor hostility. A start, a genuine start.
"Touché," with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:26 pm
He nods with a sly grin of amusement and turns, walking out of the office to attempt to find some new furniture for his wife's office.
That went well. I think I'm finally starting to understand her humour better.
He smiles happily to himself as he walks.
In short enough order, Edmund and a few random houseworkers lug a small couch-loveseat and a chair resembling a well-made recliner into Sir Integra's office.
The workers set the couch down near the fireplace, and Edmund lugs the recliner in himself. One of the workers then goes to pick up the endtable they had decided on. In short order that, too, is in the office, near Sir Integra's desk.
And shortly after that, breakfast is delivered and set on the aforementioned table.
Edmund pulls up his chair and begins poking at his omelette.  

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:38 pm
((And now we turn our attention to *dramatic thunderclap* The Talamascan Isle. Home to many of the night and the night's kin. A few backposts are to follow, and we take it from there...))

"One can learn many magics here, fraulien... I just choose to specialize in mostly Elemental Black Magic."
Nef watches Mercy work on her levitation spells for a few minutes longer
"Per'aps we should work on some Elemental Spells now, eh?"

"Lightning? By the way, why do you keep saying 'black' magic? Odd term for magic." Mercy greatfuly drops to the sand and waits for the next lesson to begin.

"Blitz. Very well. I trust you have memorized the first incantation I gave you?"
Nef raises an eyebrow in question at her.
"Black magic our art is called because in the old days, those that dabbled in it were thought to be in leauge with the devils and demons. Nowadays, it is known not to be true, but nonetheless, the term... has stuck."

"Oh. Silly notions. The goodness or evilness of magic is in its use, not in the incantations. Well, for the most part. Some schools do bend to one morality or the other, but most, if used at the right time, depend on the user."

Die Kraft von Himmel, streikt für uns... Blitz!
Mercy recites the incantation with the voice of a born sorcerer. Somewhere over the sea a bolt of light crackles and spears the water with nary a cloud in sight.

Nefristov nods
"Silly notions, indeed."
He listens and watches Mercy's spell go off without a hitch.
"Gut, fraulien. Sehr gut. Next, we learn a higher level lightning spell, eh?"

"Chain Lightning?!"
Die Kraft von Himmel, streikt für uns... Blitz!
A second bolt crackles at her command. A somewhat less powerful bolt, but also closer to the island, a bit more controlled in its placement.

"Sehr gut, indeed."
Nef raises an eyebrow
"Chain lightning?"
He chuckles
"Ve'll get there, fraulien. Ve'll get there. Firstly, though. The next step in the 'lightning' hierarchy. Blitzara."
Nefristov cracks his knuckles and steps up by Mercy.
"Slightly more powerful, usually calling three to five bolts at once... Blitzara."
He looks out over the ocean and recites:
"Die Kraft von Himmel hat triumphiert... Blitzara!"
Four lightningbolts crackle dramatically over the sea, arcing away from the isle.
"Now you try."

She duitifuly attempts this more difficult spell.
Die Kraft von Himmel hat triumphiert... Blitzara!

Nefristov nods
"Gut. Again."
He intones and motions again-
Three lightningbolts crackle and dissipate dramatically over the waves.

Dustin comes out of the door to the inner isle, wondering what all the comotion was.
Magic. He thinks, Coolness.
He sits on a rock and watches, red duster swirling behind him in the light breeze.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 6:55 pm
((Feel free to create a character for the Island...it's kind of like creating a character for Hellsing, Iscariot or Millenium; a seperate group, yet within the general Hellsing world. More information found in the appropriet link at the begining of this thread. Please read it! Character information under the Character link. smile ))

"How many steps from here to Chain Lightning Nef?" Her impatience was not one of urgency but of eagerness and good humor.

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:21 pm
Nefristov chuckles good-naturedly and smiles, while clapping Mercy lightly on her shoulder.
"Patience, Zauberer, patience! One does not master Black Magic without work! Chain lightning is an upper level spell. One I do not feel comfortable teaching you yet. You are not yet ready, not yet used to the magic of this realm. Soon, Zauberer. Soon."
He turns back to face the sea
"Soon it will be night, but I think I have time for one more spell to teach you."
He cracks his knuckles
"Ready?"

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:28 pm
Mercy does make a face at the idea of her not being ready for such a spell. It was one she cast with impunity in her home realm. Then again, those pesky key words, 'home realm'. She wasn't home and this wasn't the magic she was born there with.
"Soon? Alright. What do you have to teach me next? Wait, is there a limit to how many spells one can cast per day, and if so, does it relate to the potency of the spell?"

Sir_Catherine
Vice Captain

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Survivor 150

Angel_Of_Hellfire

Feline Shapeshifter

15,925 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2007 9:53 pm
Nef looks back to Mercy and answers
"Nein. Dere ist no limit to the number of spells you can cast per day. At least, none zat I haf found thus far."
He smiles
"Und so... Blitzaga."
He faces back to the sea, and with a swoosh of his hands, pointing his dominant hand to the sky and the other out to sea, he recites:
"Energie des Himmels auf Masse, smite unsere Feinde... Blitzaga!"
((Heaven's Power on Earth, smite our enemies... Lightning III!))
And a great multitude of powerful bolts reign chaos upon the local sea
As the cacouphany dies down, Nef turns back to Mercy, looking a little drained.
"Of course, some spells take a little more out of you than others. Zis here ist the highest base lightning spell I know. There is one more level to the elementals, but not to be learned until you have mastered the basic three in each of Blitz, Eis, und Feuer." He takes a deep breath, "One step at a time, Mercy."
A pang of pain hits Nefristov and he doubles over, kneeling down on one knee.
"Ach!"

Training Grounds (writing, fan-created works, RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games