Sankages & Awaikage Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

elemanata360
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:02 pm
"She is the Awaikage" He said writting his name on the line.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 4:48 pm
"I'm confused, dose this village has two Kages?" Sutatikku asked, scratching his head slightly.  

Yokai Moya no Tori

Great General Wallace
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 6:07 pm
elemanata360
He got up and walked over to the letter and picked it up and saying outloud,"Ever since we have reavieled ourselves to the world it has been so busy here."

lords of hidden sun i would like to have peace with your village i hope that you would to

Drizztsa Do' Urden  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:35 am
"Yes yes of course" He said with an attitude. "So much peace is creepy. Ah well. Its for the best."  

elemanata360
Vice Captain

Yokai Moya no Tori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:17 pm
"Ok then. I'd better get back to my office, much to do. Although, I would like your permission to set up one of my secret portals on your island."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:27 pm
Sakura sighed. "Well be glad that we have peace and no wars are breaking out. And I believe it would be alright if you do."She said calmly.  

~Fire_Bending_Moose~
Vice Captain

Yokai Moya no Tori

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 1:52 pm
"Thank you, I can guarantee you wont regret it. Here is a map to the portal. Just follow the instructions on the back and the portal should open." And with that Sutatikku left.

The map showed that the portal was a boulder on the north side of the training field. The back read Release chakra into the symbol of the Hidden Rainbow and the potal shall open. Tell no one of the portal's existence.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 5:58 pm
He nodded and then put the map in a cabnet with a lock  

elemanata360
Vice Captain

elemanata360
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:19 pm
Sorain walked into the office room and sat down with the too kages."Their are some matters I have to discuss. Our villages are too close together for us to not be partners. We talked about this before you revealed yourself but do you have an answer?"

the Sankage folded his hands and knodded. Well Im not sure. I dont want this village to really be too engaged with the other villages.

"be assured that we will keep you as nutral as possible. But as far as the Mist goes due to your closnes to our village your either with us or against us. I just can have you right next door and not know where you stand."

"Well then I sappose that a nation would be in order. What exactly does this intitle?"

"The light nation will consist of the Mist, The sun, and possibly the Rainbow village. We will be threee villages as one. This way if somethingwas to happin our nation will be victorous out of the other villages. The mist has alliances with alot of other villages so with our nation together that will eliminate some of the threat of attack."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:30 pm
Mahia stood at Sorains side quietly hoping that this peace agreement worked out smoothly.

Sakura listened to Sorain proposal silently and smiled. "It sounds like a great idea. I think we should so through with it Jan." She said seriously.  

~Fire_Bending_Moose~
Vice Captain

elemanata360
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:54 pm
Jan took a sip of tea,"stay here in the village untill these turms are finnished. That will give us time to look over it." he said

"Ok. Mahia lets go." he said walking to the resednece.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 am
a sand clone of the kazekage appears"well you still haven't replied to my proposal i might end up thinking of that as a refusal if you doon't soon"  

Great General Wallace
Vice Captain

elemanata360
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 11:02 am
"Im in your office as we speack." A clone of Sorain spoke and then dispursed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2007 4:53 am
sunkage-sama
i think i have the required lvl to be a jounin
will make me the honor to a cept my request rolleyes  

bunchishi

elemanata360
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 9:13 pm
"Non sense. I have seen nothing of your skill. Find a jonin or at least a chunen to say that you deserve the honor of skipping a rank. And then I will think about it.  
Village Hidden beneath the Sun

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff