Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:36 pm
The Nekkid Hero
Naito: I was told that there wasn't a Death God anymore. If there is a Death God, why would he get banned?

Havock: What? I have no idea what you just said. Do I want my Mangekyou now? Umm... Well obviously. But first I want you to show Jin a technique. The Jounin level sleep technique, the one where feathers fall down and then everyone passes out. Your the only person who can help me do ANYTHING...

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

Look nekkid... There were shinigami's *points to self and Alicia and Masumi*

Look Nekkid we need to work together. Every one needs help and I must say... since my Genjutsu expert broke away from my squad you are the best option.

I wont take your mangekyo since you will need it if you are to help me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 pm
havockboy
The Nekkid Hero
Naito: I was told that there wasn't a Death God anymore. If there is a Death God, why would he get banned?

Havock: What? I have no idea what you just said. Do I want my Mangekyou now? Umm... Well obviously. But first I want you to show Jin a technique. The Jounin level sleep technique, the one where feathers fall down and then everyone passes out. Your the only person who can help me do ANYTHING...

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

Look Nekkid we need to work together. Every one needs help and I must say... since my Genjutsu expert broke away from my squad you are the best option.

crying Awhhhhhh I wanted to be your genjutsu expert.  

irishshamrock12

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:38 pm
Nekkid: he was exception though we didn't think it was fair to banned him then let people have his stuff so in other words he disappeared in the wind, body and soul

Teddy: kaka is epic real madrid not so much

irish: *bans* yay there he goes
well I guess I got to take that *bans Dark Ninja*
naaa jut playing rofl

Havoc: WHo knows really

though The Forbidden jutsu are suppose to be lost from everyone at the moment soooooo i don't know whatever really  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:40 pm
havockboy
The Nekkid Hero

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

Zephyr left? When did that happen?  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

KazElli

Havock like has a puppet.

Aburame Naga... he made it hollow and stuffs scrolls and bugs in it xd .

It was total eww factor when he was gonna use it to train us xd  
irishshamrock12
havockboy
The Nekkid Hero

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

U a puppeteer ... and I need either a kurama or an uchiha to be gen expert.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

irishshamrock12
havockboy
The Nekkid Hero

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

Relax, I'm sure you'll be a chess piece for him too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm
@Naito: If you Knew or had the jutsu before it became lost, then it isn't lost to you.

@Nekkid: You better get back to Sound if you want Havock to train you.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:42 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Nekkid: he was exception though we didn't think it was fair to banned him then let people have his stuff so in other words he disappeared in the wind, body and soul

naaa jut playing rofl

though The Forbidden jutsu are suppose to be lost from everyone at the moment soooooo i don't know whatever really

SO can I still use Edo Tenshi?

Havock: I am a Uchiha........ but I can have 20 genjutsu or I may end up killing Sarium and making a just genjutsu user with a sharingan.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm
Fenrir Graveheart
havockboy
The Nekkid Hero

Ahh!!!!

I have that genjutsu!!!

Zephyr left? When did that happen?

Zephyr wants to be a cloud nin permanently so there. You inspired that guy.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:44 pm
Havock: Lol. Well, there is The Demon of Altruism in Grass. If he was in the Exams, I would have loved to be matched with him and not Zephyr. Btw, the fight you set me up in, should be easy if I can finish my training in time. When should Jin and Akasun meet up? I feel like calling him Zeramaru is like calling him by his last name. It is his last name, right? Akasun Zeramaru? Well, Akasun-sensei sounds cooler 8D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 pm
Wow havock, it sounds like you only want puppets. xp  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm
irishshamrock12
Naito_Arekkusu7

naaa jut playing rofl

Havock: I am a Uchiha........ but I can have 20 genjutsu or I may end up killing Sarium and making a just genjutsu user with a sharingan.

Steal my idea why don't yeah...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:47 pm
The Nekkid Hero
Havock: Lol. Well, there is The Demon of Altruism in Grass. If he was in the Exams, I would have loved to be matched with him and not Zephyr. Btw, the fight you set me up in, should be easy if I can finish my training in time. When should Jin and Akasun meet up? I feel like calling him Zeramaru is like calling him by his last name. It is his last name, right? Akasun Zeramaru? Well, Akasun-sensei sounds cooler 8D

Sure call me what you want.

Yes alicia I want puppets...

I'm a puppeteer with only 5 puppets Thanks to fenrir... SEEE I NEED PUPPETS!

Well go meet me at my experimentation room.... Zeramaru is my first name... i watch the anime in japanese so its Last name first

So in english its Zeramaru Akasun xd  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm
The Nekkid Hero
irishshamrock12
Naito_Arekkusu7

naaa jut playing rofl

Steal my idea why don't yeah...

.............I'll eat you.  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2297 2298 2299 2300 2301 2302 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games