Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:04 am
User Image

The way he spoke about what he loved brought a smile to her face. He lit up as he spoke about the game, most pretty girls would sit there and scratch their heads and wonder what the hell he just said and probably go about asking what certain terms meant but she knew all too well what he spoke about because she was present at almost every football game do to band practice and at times they would practice outside and she would hear the coach yelling out such terms. Not to mention that she did watch professional football when she lived home and hung out with the butlers and maids who liked to watch football. They all cheered for their favorite team, Sofia never really having a favorite since she felt they all did well and tried their hardest to win.

"Well it's good to hear how much you love it, to do something you don't love is living in misery and I would feel absolutely sorry for you if you didn't enjoy playing. It's no wonder our team is so good. With enough passionate players it's easy to see why you guys win most of the games. The team is certainly hindered now that you're out," Sofia said, clearly complementing him and saying that he was really good because he really was.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:43 pm
User Image

Needless to say, Alex was very pleased with the compliment that Sofia had given him. Sure, everyone said things like that to him, but now it had become important for him to know that Sofia recognized his skills on the football field. It also helped that she understood what he was talking about. From what Alex had heard, Brandy sometimes got the positions mixed up and for a long time Brandy had kept on calling the tight end and the wide receiver the 'wide end' and the 'tight receiver'. Only heaven knows how someone had managed to get Brandy straightened out with that. There was one more thing that Alex wanted to add, and so he said, "You've reminded me about something that I should have mentioned before. It's not just about me, it's about the team. Football is a team sport, and the team won't make it anywhere if all of the players are busy doing their own thing, instead of playing for the team. I'm sure you know what that's like. For instance, when your band is playing and someone is playing off-key, that ruins things for the entire band." Alex was hoping that his example would show that he understood things that were beyond football.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

"Yes, you're right about that, it takes precision and the ability to count on those around you," She replied with a warm smile as she finished her meal and got up to wash her dishes, letting him continue eating his. She didn't eat much but she ate enough and as she began to wash the dishes she used before accidentally cutting her finger with the knife. She winced and looked to see the blood already seeping out of the cut though it didn't seem to deep. "Ow..." she mumbled and looked around for a napkin to press against her finger. No doubt that she could be a big klutz and he already seen three of those moments, this being the third.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:47 am
User Image

While Alex didn't eat as quickly as Sofia, he wasn't that far behind her. He was certainly enjoying the meal, as usual. Regardless of whether his remark about how cheesy the macaroni and cheese happened to be was humorous, he hadn't been kidding when he had insisted that Sofia's version was much better than the boxed variety. He was about to take his dishes to the sink when he heard her faint 'ow'. "Are you OK?" he asked with concern, "Do you need a band-aid or something?"  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:56 pm
User Image

The thing about blood was that it made her dizzy and queasy just looking a it. When she had that nosebleed last time she hadn't looked to see how much she was bleeding. She simply relied on the feel if she had stopped. "I'm fine," She muttered as she moved the tissue to show him that it had stopped bleeding since she figured it did. But blood again seeped out of the cut and she looked away feeling a bit faint. If anything this was probably the girliest act she's done. Sofia muttered, "I think I need to...sit down.." So, she turned and headed toward the couch though on her way she used some furniture and the wall to keep her up right and not fall on her face again. She plopped down and sighed as she continued to hold the tissue on her finger.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:58 pm
User Image

"Ah... good idea," Alex said in return, although he wasn't certain about why she felt the need to sit down. He then added, "I'll finish the dishes for you." It took him only a couple minutes to finish with washing the dishes (and he was still feeling a bit proud of himself for how well he had fixed the sink). Once that task was finished, he went out to the living room. Remembering that he had a history test the next day, he got out his books to do some studying before showering and going to bed.

((OOC: I don't really have anything more for this day, and so if you don't, we can probably time skip until morning. Besides, Debra is ready and anxious to get a little payback from Brandy. Reinsert evil laugh here. twisted ))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:07 pm
User Image

Just like that the night had gone by fast and she was already up making breakfast. She wasn't sure what was in store for today since now all of the school would see the flyer of 'her' and 'Debra' but it didn't really matter to her. Things weren't as bad as they could have been so in fact this was the funniest thing a person has done to try and make her feel bad or embarrassed. She went in to the bedroom and reached out, gently waking up Alex as usual. "Breakfast is done so just get ready and I'll have a plate set out for you," she smiled at him warmly before heading out of the room and went to eat though she was sure to wait just a bit for him. The morning was usual and it didn't take long for them to head over and pick up Debra. Sofia had no clue that she was up to something but if Sofia did know she would certainly be curious as to what her friend was up to.

The drive to school was rather quiet but the music was sure to fill the silence. At last they reached the parking lot and as usual she locked the door after helping Alex out. Already she could see some of the more stupid people glance over at Sofia and Debra's direction, whispering who knows what to one another.

((OCC: Can't wait to see!! XD btw what day is it now? Hahahaha))

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 9:28 pm
User Image

As soon as Debra had gotten in the car, she had said, "I know that you are willing to let things slide about that stupid photo, Sofia, but I'm not going to, and so I've prepared a little bit of payback for our cheerleader 'friend'." Taking note of the large paper bag that Debra was carrying, Alex sniffed the air and asked, "Is it my imagination, or do I smell chocolate chips cookies?" "No, you're not imagining things. Now forget about them," Debra cryptically replied. As it happened, Brandy and Team Bimbo were standing just inside of the school when Alex, Sofia, and Debra arrived. Debra quickly walked ahead of Alex and Sofia, and then asked, "May I have a word with you, Brandy?" "What do you want?" Brandy replied in a surly tone. Debra held out the paper bag as she said, "I've done some thinking and I realize that if I get in a tit-for-tat war with you, eventually you'll win because you are just too smart and devious for me, and so I'm going to quit while I have the chance. I would like to offer you these home-made chocolate chip cookies as a peace offering to show that there are no hard feelings."" "Is that so?" Brandy asked with a mixture of suspicion and confusion. Debra then began to pull the bag of cookies back as she added, "If you don't want the cookies, Sofia and I will eat them." "I never said that I don't want the cookies!" Brandy snapped as she snatched the bag from Debra's hands. She opened it, sniffed at it suspiciously, and looked inside. As could be expected, Team Bimbo was crowding around behind Brandy to look as well.Sure enough, the bag was filled with chocolate chip cookies. Brandy smirked and said, "Very well, I accept your peace offering. It's nice to know that you have a little bit of intelligence in that tiny brain of yours!" She then made a show of taking a cookie from the bag, eating half of it with one bite, chewing, and swallowing. "This is so good!" Brandy remarked, and then she taunted, "Too bad you and your lesbian lover can't have any!" Brandy then turned and walked away with the bag of cookies and with Team Bimbo nipping at her heels and begging her to share at least one cookie. Debra really couldn't care less if Brandy chose to share or not. The damage had already been done. The collateral damage would be nice, but not necessary. As soon as Brandy and Team Bimbo were out of sight and hearing. Debra doubled over in laughter and wasn't able to talk for a short time. When she could finally speak again, she looked at Sofia and chuckled, "Have you ever noticed that pieces of ex-lax will look exactly like chocolate chips, especially after they have been baked into chocolate chip cookies?"" "Oh s**t!" Alex exclaimed as he glanced in the direction that Brandy and Team Bimbo had gone. "You got that right, brother!" Debra replied exultantly, and she actually gave Alex a high-five.

((OOC: Mwahahahahahaha! twisted
BTW, it is now Friday morning.))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

Sofia had watched the scene unfold and found it odd that Debra was giving Brandy cookies, why do that when she clearly wanted to get back at the bimbo? There had to be something about those cookies that were off and when Brandy took a bite and left she watched Debra double over and being to laugh. It only took her until she calmed down to clue Alex and herself what was so funny. A small smile crept on her face as she said she used a laxative in the cookies though it was a rather interesting thing to see Alex and Debra high-five each other. Perhaps that was the most satisfying thing she had seen. Sofia laughed and walked toward class with the three of them. "Wonder how long she'll be stuck in the bathroom," Sofia said with another chuckle as she walked into the classroom and sat over at her seat. There was still five minutes until class started but she had nothing else to do other than sit and wait.

((OCC: Ooooooooooh time for crazy ex-girlfriend XD))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

Debra shrugged and replied, "I can't really say how long, but I will say that from this moment on, every time she sits on the porcelain throne, she'll think of me." "You do realize that Brandy will be really gunning for you now," Alex pointed out. Debra merely shrugged again and stated, "Doesn't bother me any. I can handle her. Besides, I'd rather have her gunning for me than for Sofia. I don't know if she has mentioned it to you, but I am on a mission to usurp her title of 'The Most Hated Girl in the School'. Call it my current purpose in life." Alex really had no idea why Debra would want to do such a thing, regardless of whether or not it was her purpose in life, which he doubted. Instead of saying that, though, he commented, "Well... I'd say that was a pretty good start. Except with those who already hate Brandy, and there are a couple. With them, you'll be more popular." Pretending to frown at that, Debra replied, "Hmm. Didn't think of that."

((OOC: I don't remember if you were going to play the crazy ex or if I was going to. confused ))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:13 pm
User Image

Not to be a downer but Sofia replied, "Well you can always show more kindness to me Debra. People hate me and if they see that you're with me they'll hate you too." She glanced over at her and Alex and smiled, "Just a suggestion." Sofia chuckled and put her bag on the desk and began to rummage through it until she pulled out her notebook where she kept all her psychology notes. By now she really didn't care how truly hated she was and no longer paid much attention to it, she was really used to it. Though little did she know that another girl would start to cause drama in her life again. Though far worse than Brandy. The future would be a giant roller coaster where she would be at the highest point only to drop all the way back down. If she was some sort of fortune teller, she would not do what she was planning on doing during lunch. Class soon started and everyone took their seat and the class dragged on as usual. This time the teacher was playing some videos so some people decided to take naps and some were fooling around, nothing too unusual. Sofia sat there and unconsciously began to sketch a person who happen to look just like Alex.

((OCC: I am hahaha :3))

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:32 pm
User Image

"Yes, that's true, but the point is to get everyone to hate me more," Debra remarked just before the class began. Alex was actually paying attention to the videos, and Debra was to a lesser extent. As it happened, Alex noticed that Sofia had begun to sketch again, but he didn't take a closer look. He knew her well enough to understand that at times she could be a bit picky about showing off her art before she had finished it. Debra wasn't aware of that, and so she took a very discreet peek at the drawing when she got the chance. She didn't say anything to Sofia, but she did notice that the person in the drawing looked very familiar.

((OOC: Good. It will be better that way. 3nodding ))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:54 pm
User Image

Sofia had a specific thought of Alex in her mind so she was drawing what she saw as she was dazed. It seemed that she had fallen into a situation where whenever she dozed off her true feelings for Alex would seep out, even she didn't come to realize truly how she felt about him. The sketch was of Alex smiling warmly and when she realized what she was doing she quickly shut her notebook and blushed ever so lightly and began to focus on the videos which lasted all period. As class ended every filed out as the lights were still off. Sofia got up and walked out with Debra and Alex and headed toward her next class with Debra.

((OCC: Very true :3 lol))

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:23 pm
User Image

While on her way to her next class, Debra spotted Shanique with a pair of cheerleaders who didn't hang out with Brandy and Team Bimbo. Even though she didn't need to, she called out, "Hey, Shanique! Has Brandy offered you a chocolate chip cookie?" Shanique looked at Debra in confusion and asked in return, "Why would she do that? In case you haven't noticed, she hates me. As if I care." Nodding in approval, Debra stated, "Good. If she does, don't eat it. Trust me on this." "OK," Shanique replied in a mixture of confusion and apathy. It was clear that she was wondering about why Debra was making a big deal out of chocolate chip cookies and why Debra was bothering to tell her anything. Debra knew that Shanique didn't like her or Sofia, but she was certain that Shanique hadn't played a part in the staged picture, and so there was no need to drag Shanique in Debra's payback. Besides, Shanique might prove to be a useful ally at some point in time.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

Meanwhile Alex had encountered Nate, and he said, "Today's your first big start. You nervous?" Shrugging, Nate admitted, "A bit." Alex nodded in understanding, and stated, "Just stick with what you practiced, take it one play at a time, and you'll do just fine."  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games