Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:45 pm
User Image

"Actually, I don't need anything," Alex replied, and after a moment he continued, "Listen, I know that you're mad, and I really can't blame you, but that wasn't what it looked like. I had no idea that Helen was back in town, and I certainly didn't invite her to hang all over me like that. It was her idea, not mine. Furthermore, I have absolutely no interest in getting back together with her. Hopefully it's not going to take her long to figure out that I'm not going to get back together with her, and with some luck she'll decided to go back home."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:17 pm
User Image

"I'm not mad," Sofia replied quickly as she drove off toward the school the game was being held at. Half of the ride there was filled with silence but when they arrived at a stop light she sighed heavily and glanced over at him. "With great looks come horrible peer pressure and constant admiration. It's another reason why I don't try to make myself look pretty. Do you not realize the kind of guy you are in our school? Sure you think that she'll soon leave you alone after some time but that's you being completely delusional. If you were right then every single girl that despises me would have gotten over you and moved on rather than continuing to harass me and trying to get with you despite the fact you're now a married man. Alex, you and I both know that Helen loved you dearly, and it seems like she still does I'm not all too certain. Don't think that just because you're married to me she'll give up and leave you be. I'm pretty sure she'll do what she can to win you back." Sofia looked forward again and drove off once the light had turned green. Even so she added, "I'm used to this situation anyway. When something better comes along, it doesn't take someone to turn away from what they have to have that better item. In my case it tends to be people."

Sofia then stayed silent for the remainder of the ride there. Even though she was her parents daughter, she seemed to always lose again her cousin who for some reason seemed like a far better daughter in their eyes. She even lost her nanny at one point to another child. No matter what, it seemed that people always drifted away from her. No matter how much they say they love her, they would love someone else far more. It was a miserable thing to live with and at times she could hardly bare it. The love of a dog was enough to keep her sane but even then it wasn't enough. Luckily she did have Debra but how long until she drifted off too? How long until Alex would drift off and actually get back with Helen. Neither of them could deny that in the past he and Helen were the perfect couple and their love was so sickening to watch because it was so...well just full of love. At some point she had gripped the steering wheel just to keep her emotions at bay. When they arrived she sat in the car for awhile, it was up to him to get out and leave. Not like he had a choice though, everyone (especially the coach and Nate) were waiting for him.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:13 pm
User Image

Even though Sofia had insisted that she wasn't mad, Alex was still convinced that she was upset about things. He was also dismayed that Sofia was expecting him to just dump her the moment that someone 'better' came along, which was something that he had no intentions of doing because he was beginning to doubt that there was anyone better. Ordinarily Sofia was different than everyone else, but in this case she was just like everyone else. Back when Alex and Helen were together, everyone thought that Alex and Helen were the perfect couple. That was because everyone saw the outward appearance but not what was going on behind the scenes, so to speak. Additionally, everyone thought that the 'happy' couple had inexplicably drifted apart after Helen had moved away, and so no one bothered to find out if there was another reason for why Alex had broken off contact with Helen. It's true that long distance relationships were difficult to maintain, but if a couple truly loved each other, they would find a way to make it work. To tell the truth, Alex hadn't even tried. Alex was trying to decide if he should tell Sofia all of that and to choose the best way to do it when they arrived at the other school, and so Alex would have to wait until after the game before he could continue the conversation. Once he got to the sideline, he learned something that didn't surprise him at all, since he had insider's knowledge on the matter. Ordinarily the cheerleaders would travel with the team to the away games to cheer on the team and to help inspire the few spectators who had come with Alex's team. It just so happened that a few of the cheerleaders hadn't made it to this game due to some unspecified illness. In fact, the missing cheerleaders were Brandy and Team Bimbo. Shanique was at the game, along with the few cheerleaders who didn't associate with Brandy, but they were required to do their routines with approximately half of the cheerleading team missing.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:25 pm
User Image

Sofia still sat in the car while the game had started off, she could hear the cheering and the booing from the other side. It didn't take her long to finally get out of the car, lock it and head off to the side where the away team was put. Many of the students there were the ones that disliked her the most half of them all female cheering on the football team. Even from where she stood she could spot the one person she didn't want to see the most right now and it was Helen. Of course she had gained knowledge of the game since Alex himself had said it and so there she was cheering along with the other girls, some being her friends she had back when she was coming to this school. It seemed that she was dearly missed and was easily welcomed back into her social group. Sofia found a spot all the way at the top and toward the corner of the bleachers. She sat there and simply watched, every now and then looking over at Helen would would be looking over at Alex. Had she been a fool for letting herself love him. Sighing heavily she watched the whole game.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:06 pm
User Image

To make a long story short, the game was a see-saw battle, with the lead changing a couple times per quarter, but eventually Alex's team managed to hold onto the lead. Nate's performance during the game was better than the previous week, although there was still room for improvement. The winning play of the game, though, was the interception that put the ball back into Nate's hands with less than a minute left on the game clock, so that all he had to do was run out the clock. Alex and Nate's team remained undefeated, and they had taken another step towards the state championship. During the first quarter, while their defense was on the field, Nate glanced at the bleachers and then asked Alex, "Is that Helen? Is she back?" Alex was forced to acknowledge that, even though he had been ignoring Helen as best as he could, and he said, "Yeah, she's back for now. Mentioned something about living with her aunt." After glancing from Helen to where Sofia was sitting in the far corner of the bleachers and then back at Helen, Nate remarked, "Oh oh! That spells trouble!" "With a capital 'T'!" Alex affirmed. Greg was also at the game. There was something that he was very curious about, but Alex was too busy on the sideline to talk, and so he took the next best option. He went up to Sofia, and after greeting her, he said, "Rumor has it that Brandy came down with a case of the runs earlier today. In fact, everyone in Team Bimbo did as well. Quite a coincidence, don't you think? You wouldn't happen to know anything about it, would you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

"In fact I do know what happened. I suppose you can say that Brandy was proving how foolish she really is. She happened to except a bag of chocolate chip cookies Debra made for 'her' and it so happened that some laxatives tend to look like chocolate. Therefore, no doubt she and her group of friends were stuck in the toilet all day," Sofia had said as she glanced over at Greg then looked back to watch the rest of the game. It had ended with their team winning, though it was a very close game. She stood up and excused herself just in case Greg still acknowledged her presence. Helen had made her way down to the field where the team was celebrating and making their way to the locker room. She was clearly trying to make her way to Alex though Sofia wasn't going to stick around to see. Though she did turn and told Greg to tell Alex that she would be waiting for him in the car.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:24 pm
User Image

"Very nice!" Greg cackled in delight, "Please extend my compliments to Debra the next time that you see her." Greg sat on the next bench that was one step down from Sofia and watched the rest of the game there for no reason other than that he was too lazy to walk anywhere else at the moment. He had already seen Helen, and he had concluded that major trouble was brewing, just as Nate had. Once the game was over, he nodded at Sofia when she excused herself and went down to the field. Guessing that Alex might need someone to run interference, Greg walked up to Helen and called out, "Hey there, Helen! Long time, no see! What brings you back to town?"

During that time, Alex had been sticking with the team, thinking that the crowd of players would help to keep Helen away from him. They were all heading towards the locker room to change from the football uniforms and gear and to shower, although as the visitors, they would be doing so in the girls' locker room. As was usually the case, the locker room had an entrance that led directly to the playing field and another that led to the school's hallways. Alex's plan was to go in the first and out the second as quickly as he could. He didn't need to shower and there was nothing that he needed to teach Nate at the moment. Since this wasn't their school, Alex was counting on the fact that Helen wouldn't know where to find the other entrance, which should allow him to make his way to where Sofia had parked before Helen figured out where he was at. With that thought in mind, he went straight through the locker room and towards the nearest exit from the school.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:40 pm
User Image

Helen sighed and rolled her eyes at Greg, never really liking him in the first place. "Move out of my way," she said to him as she pushed him away and continued heading toward the locker room though she was not allowed to go in due to the fact that all the guys were taking showers or getting undressed. Frustrated with that fact she looked around and found the doors that would lead to the hallways, halls that Alex would soon walk out into. She didn't really know if he was still in the locker room or not so she would wait by the doors for him to come out but when she walked into the hall, she spotted Alex making his way out of the school. Since he was using crutches he couldn't run from her. Helen smiled and rushed over to him, "Alex! Such a great game! Couldn't have won it without you." She chuckled as she caught up to him and walked beside him. She had not seen Sofia so she had asked, "Want me to give you a ride home? Live in the same place?" In other words she had no clue that he was living with Sofia in some nice apartment. That was sure to piss her off if she knew about that.

Meanwhile Sofia sat in the car waiting with the engine on and the radio was on, classical music filling the car to sooth her.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:55 pm
User Image

Alex silently cursed both his bad luck and his injury when Helen managed to find him anyway. If it wasn't for the fact that he was limping around on crutches, he would probably be in the car with Sofia by then. Furthermore, Helen had indicated that his injury was the thing that had prompted her to return, but then again, eventually she might have found another likely excuse. Whether or not Helen realized it, she had touched a sensitive spot with her remark about how they couldn't have won the game without him. "Yeah, I was a real big help there, wasn't I?" he replied with a trace of sarcasm. He found it to be strange that Helen was thinking that he was still living in he parents' home when she knew very well that he and Sofia were married, which carried with it the implication that he and Sofia were living together. After all, that's what married couples did, In answer to her question, he said, "Thanks for the offer, but Sofia's waiting for me right now, and she 's probably anxious to get back to our apartment so that she can start fixing supper."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:21 pm
User Image

One could probably say that Helen was rather delusional but then again she only thought that Alex and his wife weren't living together because..well Sofia was a nerd and ugly so why the hell would he live with that. In fact, she even voiced out her opinion, the tone of her voice pretty much stating how she disliked the idea of them living together greatly. "Really? I'm guessing you were forced to live together right? I don't see why you would voluntarily move into an apartment...with that. To think a nerdy girl like that would trick a guy like you into marrying her. How pathetic." She laughed and continued to walk with him even after he had declined her offer. Helen was one of those girls that didn't understand when she was not wanted, then again perhaps she was suffering from some sort of psychological disorder. Nonetheless she didn't think that Alex would really ever develop feelings for Sofia so she was sure to insult his wife without a care.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:17 pm
User Image

There had been a time when Alex might have agreed with Helen, but that time was in the past. As things stood now, Helen's attitude was irritating him, to say the least, and that was in addition to the fact that she had come back when he had thought that she was safely a long distance away from him. "For the record," Alex replied, "Sofia didn't trick me into anything." That was true in the sense that it had been their psychology teacher who had arranged for the pretend marriage that had somehow turned into a very real marriage. In addition, Sofia had been just as surprised as he had been when they had learned that their marriage was legal and lawfully binding, rather than just pretend. Not that he wasn't going to mention any of that right now. He then went on to say, "Furthermore, I think that you need to get to know Sofia better before you get all judgmental. She really is a nice person, and talented as well." Alex began to have second thoughts about what he had just said because he wasn't sure that he wanted Helen to be hanging out with Sofia long enough to get to know Sofia better, and he doubted that Sofia would enjoy the experience. But then again, Helen probably wasn't interested in getting to know Sofia to begin with.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:34 pm
User Image

Sofia tapped her fingers on the steering wheel still waiting for him but she was sure he was probably caught up in the locker room celebrating with the others. Nonetheless she shut her eyes and just waited, still listening to her music. Helen had let go of Alex and smiled at him as she replied, "I guess you're right, how about I meet her now then?" In other words she wanted to see who this Sofia really was, especially since she wanted to get rid of her she had to know some stuff about that girl. She did not want to meet Sofia to buddy up or anything stupid like that, she clearly had something in mind. Alex unlike all the others knew very much about how she was manipulative and a lot harsher than Brandy. Unlike Brandy she wasn't stupid when it came to messing with people, she was far more cruel.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Now Alex was certain that it was a bad idea to get Helen and Sofia together, but he couldn't take back the suggestion now. Anyway, Sofia was smart enough to figure out what was going on with Helen. They were approaching Sofia's car by then, and since there was no way to avoid a meeting between Helen and Sofia, Alex said, "Alright then, here's your chance." He had a bad feeling that things weren't going to go well.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 pm
User Image

Helen smiled and patted his chest basically telling him to stay put as she walked around and stood in front of the door, gently tapping on the glass. She watched as Sofia had opened her eyes and they stared at one another for a moment before the window slid down. The music flowed out of the car before Sofia put the volume down low. They didn't speak for a moment but then Helen leaned down, her arms resting on the door, her face half into the car. Alex would be unable to hear their conversation.

"It’s nice to me-“ Sofia began to say but was cut off by the girl.

“To think some desperate ugly girl like you would trick Alex in to marrying her. I must give you props on doing so but he’s mine and soon enough the two of you will be nothing more than ex husband and ex wife. Don’t you feel pathetic and embarrassed that you would actually force a guy to marry you?” She laughed and shook her head as she looked at Sofia while giving her a dirty look.

“It’s not what you think…it’s far more complicated than that and I don’t appreciate you speaking to me that way,” Sofia said looking away from her, not wanting to even look at her since she clearly was making her upset. Sighing heavily she began to rise the glass, Helen having no choice but to stand back up.

"See you around!" Helen said with a happy tone despite the conversation they just had. She looked over at Alex and smiled, winking at him playfully before turning and heading off to her car where she would head home.

At least half an hour later, Sofia and Alex were already home, Sofia in the kitchen making dinner. The whole ride back she had stayed silent and even now she remained silent. There was nothing to really say.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image

Even though Alex hadn't heard a word that had been spoken, he was reasonably certain that the conversation hadn't been a pleasant one. Helen had been far too cheerful for her to have just said 'Hi! How are you doing?' to Sofia. Added to that was Sofia's silence the entire drive home and in the apartment. Alex had decided that he was going to tell Sofia his side of the story, in regards to his past relationship with Helen, but he needed a good way to lead into it. Since he was getting into the habit of setting the table for supper, he went to do that, and as he did, he indulged in his curiosity by asking Sofia, "What did you and Helen talk about?" He had the feeling that he already had a general idea about that, but he wanted to make absolutely certain that Helen had not been polite or understanding before he said anything negative about Helen.  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games