Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:54 pm
So whats happening?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm
@Mint-chan: Oh dear that's gotta' suck XP I'm sorry that happened er is happening  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:55 pm
ACsweetpea
The Nekkid Hero
ACsweetpea
He just angry when he calms down he will be normal again.

Calming down for him is going to www.otakucenter.com and watching 1-3 episodes of an anime

Or reading the book "battle royal" I dont know how he calms down reading that book

or blasting his ears with music and lastly would be to vent his anger on a very poor animal IE any animal no one will notice missing.

AB.. I saved you from your sister killing you. I swear to god, if I die from saving you, my next RPC will be trained to kill EVERY Sharingan user.

Ahem.... VILLAGE DESTROYING BOMB!!!

Plus I'm sure that bomb on an ACTIVE volcano will definitely kill you.

Not even you dizzle can dodge it... well at least without getting critically burnt.

You are fenrir's student so I'd say you two are kinda alike and well fenrir decided to block it cause he knew its impossible for him to dodge it.

Whats so funny is for some reason I saw a situation like this coming XD. I would just fire rotation then teleport, seeing as Fire doesnt get through it only makes me more protected.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm
ya i can't wait to go swimming again on monday-friday blaugh  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:56 pm
little mintchan
spirit- good it's hard tot ype with the tip of my fingers totaly numb appearntly i'm allergic to clorine water so....my face is all dry and itchy and i can't feel the tip of my fingers and i sleep more mrgreen
aww sad  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 9:58 pm
I am watching a rerun of the sasuke retrieval arc. Holy crap. Also, I don't know if anyone else wants to argue bout this, but yeah, Sound five aint weak, just the sasuke retrieval squad is strong, ranked at about chuunin to jounin (And gaara comes in as a freaking kage) and they are main characters. So yeah, no duh they win.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:00 pm
GAARA AUTO RANKED!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm
xXlildizzle1516Xx
ACsweetpea
The Nekkid Hero
ACsweetpea

Calming down for him is going to www.otakucenter.com and watching 1-3 episodes of an anime

Or reading the book "battle royal" I dont know how he calms down reading that book

or blasting his ears with music and lastly would be to vent his anger on a very poor animal IE any animal no one will notice missing.

AB.. I saved you from your sister killing you. I swear to god, if I die from saving you, my next RPC will be trained to kill EVERY Sharingan user.

Not even you dizzle can dodge it... well at least without getting critically burnt.

You are fenrir's student so I'd say you two are kinda alike and well fenrir decided to block it cause he knew its impossible for him to dodge it.

Whats so funny is for some reason I saw a situation like this coming XD. I would just fire rotation then teleport, seeing as Fire doesnt get through it only makes me more protected.

You do know that the blast of air will turn your fire rotation against you and maybe burn you adding to the blast effect?

Just guessing since I dont know anything about your jutsu.  

Ice_Cubex

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:02 pm
Well let see the only two that defeated there own was Choji and Neji the rest got help and freaking Kimmimaro is an effing beast lmao  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm
little mintchan

OMJ rofl  

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

ThePonySlaystation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:03 pm
Firu Shinra
I am watching a rerun of the sasuke retrieval arc. Holy crap. Also, I don't know if anyone else wants to argue bout this, but yeah, Sound five aint weak, just the sasuke retrieval squad is strong, ranked at about chuunin to jounin (And gaara comes in as a freaking kage) and they are main characters. So yeah, no duh they win.

YTV FOR THE WIN! I'm watching it too XD Canadians are too cool...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:05 pm
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
little mintchan

OMJ rofl

lol guess what else? I have it Twice a day! and phew i finished a report of the assassin creed game it isnt long but i like it wana see it?  

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Ice_Cubex

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm
Naito_Arekkusu7
Well let see the only two that defeated there own was Choji and Neji the rest got help and freaking Kimmimaro is an effing beast lmao

He took too much steroids. Just kidding.

I liked his story best out of all the other characters.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:06 pm
Ice_Cubex
xXlildizzle1516Xx
ACsweetpea
The Nekkid Hero
ACsweetpea

You do know that the blast of air will turn your fire rotation against you and maybe burn you adding to the blast effect?

Just guessing since I dont know anything about your jutsu.

TAHTS THE BEST PART, AIR MAKES IT GROW ALSO!!! xd  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

iPlatinumRoyal

Interesting Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:07 pm
little mintchan
xX_Spirit_Baby_Xx
little mintchan

OMJ rofl

lol guess what else? I have it Twice a day! and phew i finished a report of the assassin creed game it isnt long but i like it wana see it?

OMJ your gonna' hurt yourself. & sure :3  
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games