Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Sofia focused on the food before replying to him, "Oh just the usual broken record of how I tricked you into marrying me, how I'm pathetic blah blah blah, all that stuff. Nothing new, nothing different." She turned the fire off as the pasta was done and she served him first like always then herself. Sitting down she began to eat not speaking after what she already said since there was really nothing to talk about. It was rather hard to say what exactly she was feeling right now. Was it anger or was it sadness?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

That was pretty much what Alex was expecting. "I owe you an apology for that," he said as he began to eat, "I suggested to her that she should get to know you before she started to get judgmental. I should have known better, but I couldn't take it back once I had suggested it, and she used that as an excuse to talk to you." After a brief silence, he asked, "Have you ever wondered about why Helen and I weren't able to keep in touch with each other after she moved away? Sure, she was a long ways away, but you'd expect the 'perfect' couple to find a way to make a long distance relationship work." The easy answer to that was because Alex hadn't tried to keep in touch, but the reason for that would take a little bit of explaining.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

"To be honest I never wondered such a thing. When she everyone, even I knew that you would be easier pray for the other girls. Soon enough everyone knew you were single but I never once wondered why that was. It was none of my business and there was no reason for me to know," Sofia bluntly said as she looked at him knowing that he would now be explaining what had happened, she could see it written all over his face. Perhaps this was a good thing. If he really didn't care about her, he would have said nothing right now and wouldn't try to explain to her why he and Helen broke up. There was only one way to find out.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 6:43 pm
User Image

The reason for why Sofia hadn't been curious did make sense, but it was becoming her business now that Helen was choosing to be so intrusive in Alex and Sofia's relationship. "The reason why we didn't keep in touch," Alex explained, "Is because I deliberately lost touch with her. Everyone kept on saying that we were a perfect couple, and that was true until I really got to know Helen better. Let me be blunt. Helen is a nut case. She's not playing with a full deck! She's three bricks short of a full load! Furthermore, she obsessive, possessive, and clingy! The only reason why I never broke up with her before she moved away was because I couldn't think of a way to get rid of her! You've seen for yourself that she still thinks that I'm her boyfriend even though she knows very well that you and I are married now. Believe me, I was so glad when she moved away, but now she's back again and wants me back again, which is one of the last things that I want. To paraphrase the movie '10 Things I Hate About You', even if we weren't married, I wouldn't take Helen back even if she was the only woman on the face of the planet and there were no goats. There are still goats, right? You already know what a pain in the a** that Brandy happens to be, but Helen is worse. I'm really glad that Debra is your friend now because you might need someone like her to watch your back. I hope that Debra's as good with that butterfly knife as I've heard."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:49 pm
User Image

Sofia listened to Alex's explanation and nodded occasionally. Truthfully she was incredibly relieved that he wanted nothing to do with Helen so a small smile crept on her face and again she nodded. "Well thank you for telling me. And yes, Debra will certainly be there to help me, never really thought I would make a friend like her in my life time. I'm also glad that I don't have to worry about watching you be with her again." Her voice became meek as she glanced down and blushed lightly. Really she wanted to say that she was glad that she could keep him all to herself but that would have been far to embarrassing and so that was why she was currently blushing.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image

"If you do see me with her, it's only because I wasn't able to run fast enough to get away from her," Alex reassured her. Sofia was blushing again, which suggested that she might have said more than she had. Alex was interested in hearing about what she was thinking at the moment, but he didn't press her for details. It was enough to know that she believed the things that he had told her about Helen. Of course the really big challenge was to somehow get Helen to believe him when he insisted that they were through and that he was happily married to Sofia.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2012 8:33 pm
User Image

Sofia chuckled lightly and nodded, "Yes I can understand that." She smiled softly at him before continuing to eat dinner, the atmosphere no longer as awkward and thick as before. Of course after dinner she cleaned all the dishes and the pans she used to make dinner, Bo walking about the kitchen, curious as to what was going on though he was always curious.

((OOC: Ugh sorry it's so short, I'm not feeling to well and I can't concentrate DX))

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:12 pm
User Image

"Hey there, Bo! How are you doing, boy?" Alex said to the dog while petting him enthusiastically. After helping a little with the dishes, Alex went to the living room to watch TV. Since it was Friday night, Alex and Sofia didn't have any classes or tests to worry about for the next two days. He had to say that the weekend had gotten off to a decent start already. Their school's football team had won again, and by that time of the day on the previous Friday, Alex had been lying in a hospital bed. This Friday evening was an improvement on the last. It was true that his injury hadn't gone away, but at least Alex was feeling better at the moment. His knee began to ache just a bit, which suggested that it was time for another dose of his pain medication.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

Sunday was a rather huge day, and that reason was Sofia's birthday though know one really knew about it. It was even hard to say if her parents knew that Sunday would be her birthday. Half the time they either forgot or were sure that the day after was her birthday and not the day she claimed it was. Honestly she hated that day and ignored the fact that she grew a year older. Not to mention that it was no where near a special day. By 'law' she would be turning 19 but she would actually be turning 18. Her parents were so stupid that they even messed up her birth certificate some how when they changed it after they moved from Europe back to America. Yes, Sofia was not born in the US but instead born in Italy. Either way she did grow up in the states so she had no Italian cultured influenced in her sadly. There was a lot about her childhood and past that Alex didn't know about.

Sofia walked into the living room and sat down next to Alex, holding out a water bottle and one a pill since he probably needed a pain killer after the game and she had noticed that he was getting a bit uncomfortable.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

"Thanks! I was just about to ask about it," Alex said cheerfully as Sofia had brought his medication for him. Alex's doctor had warned him about the addictive nature of the pain pills, but being the stubborn young man that he was, Alex felt that he could handle things without any help. Of course it wasn't always possible for him to be objective about some things.

As it happened, Alex was completely ignorant of the fact that Sofia's birthday on Sunday, primarily because it hadn't yet occurred to him to ask about her birthday. Perhaps he might have if Sofia had indicated that her birthday was important, but she hadn't so far. Alex's parents were a different story. Feeling that it was important to help Sofia to feel like a welcome member of the family, Alex's mother had gone to the home of Sofia's parents to ask about Sofia's birthday. Unfortunately both of Sofia's parents were out at the time, but on the positive side, one of the servants that Alex's mother had spoken to had been able to provide the correct date. Alex's mother had left feeling puzzled by the servant's implication that it was better for her to ask the servants about Sofia than it was to ask her parents. In any case, Alex's mother had gotten the correct date, and now they were planning an early morning surprise visit to wish the birthday girl a happy birthday and to deliver a birthday card and present. Alex's mother had also asked the servant about Sofia's interests, and she was hoping that the present that she had purchased would be something that Sofia would appreciate.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:45 pm
User Image

"You're welcome," Sofia said to him with a smile as she looked to see what he was watching. It wouldn't hurt to watch a bit of television for once. She wasn't too sure what exactly he was watching but it seemed interesting enough to catch her attention. If she knew anything about what Alex's mother was pulling, she would have been sure to make it clear that she wanted nothing done on that day and she wanted no wishes of 'happy birthday'. Sofia glanced over at Alex for a moment and asked, "Will you need help taking a shower tonight?" She would probably take a shower after him before bed anyway.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:44 pm
User Image

"Yes, I could use a little assistance, if you don't mind," Alex said in return. While he was interested in doing as much as he could on his own, at the moment he was thinking that getting her used to being around him in such situations would help her to become less shy and not so easily embarrassed in those situations, at least while they were in the privacy of their apartment. That would probably take a while to do, but Alex was certain that his idea would succeed as long as he didn't try to push things.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:18 pm
User Image

Sofia nodded and sat there waiting for the time he wished to take a shower. She had zoned out every now and then, unable to concentrate on what was going on in the show he was watching. She couldn't help but still feel uneasy about Helen and even though he had explained that he would never get back together with her there was still a nagging feeling that something was right. Sofia pondered on it for some time before the television was shut off and so she helped him up off the couch and now it really just felt like a daily routine so it felt less embarrassing to help him get undressed. Once in the shower she had left him in the bathroom along but made sure to tell him that if he needed any help that he just had to call out for her and clearly if he fell she would easily hear it. She then proceeded to pick up things around the apartment, keeping it a nice clean home for the both of them, not to mention that if something was laying around on the ground it could cause Alex to trip or get caught and make him fall over to cause him more injuries. There was no denying that most of the things she did now had Alex in her mind to accommodation his current situation. Saturday would probably be her day of relaxation since she really didn't have much to do. Perhaps it was a good time to go up and practice with her instruments, it almost felt like ages since she last played.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm
User Image

Things went very smoothly that evening. There was no dropping of the shampoo bottle, no accidental soakings, and no slipping and falling either. Alex might go so far as to say that he and Sofia were beginning to work together as a team. Of course they still had a long way to go, but they were much the same as any other couple who hadn't been married long, at least in most respects. Once Alex was finished with his shower and was preparing for bed, it occurred to him that he was feeling better than usual, aside from his knee injury. Usually after a game, he would be feeling stiff, sore, and bruised, depending on how often and violently that he had been tackled during the course of the game. While he still wished that he could have been in the game, he wasn't missing the usual discomfort that was a part of the aftermath of a game. Most likely he would sleep very well that night.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 pm
User Image

After Alex was done with his shower Sofia had gone into the bathroom and as usual shut and locked the door. While he was ready to go to bed she was ready to take a shower, a long warm shower. It felt like a very long day with Helen and all but she was sure the shower would relax her. Sofia took at least forty minutes when she finally finished she got dressed as she usually did though this time her long shirt was black and nothing more. She walked out of the bathroom drying off her hair before putting the towel in the basket of dirty clothes and made her way to the bed, trying to be as quiet as possible since she wasn't sure if Alex had fallen asleep by now. Sofia yawned as she crawled in bed and laid comfortable under the blanket. Closing her eyes she slowly drifted into a nice peaceful sleep and since she was used to Alex there she did sleep a bit close to him this time.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games