Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bootyaholics

Back to Guilds

For those who are addicted to Booty Grab or just Gaia in general. 

Tags: booty, aquarium, gaia, chat, friends 

Reply Main Forum
INTRODUCE YOURSELVES HERE! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor count
  +1
View Results

zyrkhan

Fuzzy Fatcat

10,925 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:35 am
Hello, I'm Blu or Bluk. I'm not much of a talker. Mostly I play Booty Grab. I also play Zomg, but not as often as I use to. After beating Endboss three times and recieving the recipes, there's not much to do in Zomg. I'm mostly a wanderer now. Sometimes I haunt Virtual Hollywood and that's usually as a grunny. blaugh

*edit i've changed my name! XD i've been meaning to do so for a while now. i'll still answer to blu though.. sweatdrop and now zyr*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:50 am
Thanks for inviting me to your guild! I am Lee and I live in sunny California with my two cats. I am a bootyholic and I joined Gaia in April 2008.  

-PsYCho kiLluR-

Angiataira

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:56 am
Hi!! I am Andie, also go by Sav. I have been on Gaia for only a couple of months. Got bored with Facebook, saw the aquarium and took a chance and signed up.

I am currently in North Carolina. Was in Florida for 18 years before that. I am 30+ and love Heavy Metal music, reading and movies. Anime is all new to me, I only know Samuri Jack, but love it so. I am very impressed by the drawings and pictures I have seen by other Gaians.

I fell in love with the hermi cats immediately - going to have an all hermi cat tank soon. I also love the pleco - used to have on in real life - he was way kewl!

I love to chat and am logged in all day at work - so drop me a note if you see I am on!!!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:01 pm
Hi my name is Parker I live in Kentucky, Yes i am a youngster to this place at age 13 but even if your way older i know lots of older people on here and they still as of today think i am fun to talk too, I have been serving gaia since early june or july of 2007, not on this account on my hacked account (dont worry its not hacked anymore i have it back with all my stuff =))  

KingdomHearts4050

5,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Wall Street 200

sthumpy

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:16 pm
Hello! you met my mules
kristie leeanne
spunki one
tacoma chick
and my hubby top mechanic
well I am the main and they call me Sthumpy.
I am addicted to grabbin' booty. I use to play Zomg, but I haven't been
there in a very long time because I must have my booty grabbed daily
I am the same age as my hubby less 9 months.
we have been married 26 years Almost 27
we live in Tacoma,WA.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:38 pm
I'm Rae I also go by Shou, I live in Pennsylvania :3. I've been on Gaia since August 20th of 2003 (this is obviously not my main XD). I'm 20 years old. Booty Grab is awesome-sauce and this is my only tank with anything good in it XD  

Artificial Love Machine

Alakarae

6,550 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm
My name is Anna, I'm 20 years of age, I enjoy art, anime and many other things if one has time to ask. I'm from Barbados, a place where not many people seem to know where it is, but it's in the Caribbean where I'm practically dying from the heat.
I'm been a member of Gaia for a little over 2 years now and plan to be a member for much longer heart

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:41 pm
Hello, I am Jen but under this avatar go by the name Turel.
I was found by Sir Nemo. I go to college in New York State (not the city; I often feel I need to emphasize that). I'm almost 21 as I type this, pre-law and a sociology/environmental studies double major.
I used to booty grab bunches (like for four-five hours straight) but then work kept assigning me night shifts (when I usually play). So know I play less frequently (1-2 hours). I am often on GD as well or Facebook's Pet Society/Restaurant City.

I am also a part of a Legacy of Kain fanclub guild an enjoy roleplaying. 3nodding Nice to meet everyone.  

Lieutenant Turel

Kycoo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:44 pm
been a while since i played on gaia and i already spent $ lol. nothing about me im the mysterious stranger ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 pm
hi hi my name is henry... nuff said XD 3nodding  

Mrstimpy

CreativeButLazy

Dapper Capitalist

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:46 pm
Hello, name's Savannah, I live in California, and I'll be 17 in august.
I'm a bit of a tomboy, and I enjoy reading, drawing, and writing on occasion. I enjoy being on Gaia, chatting in the forums, keeping in touch with friends, and playing Booty Grab. I love the aquarium feature, it's all the fun of having a real aquarium without the smell, and come on, you'll never get to have a Mermaid in any aquarium in real life.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:49 pm
Hi! I go by Amaya. I'm just about to turn 19. I live in the US. I go to Earlham College and I plan to become a teacher. I was actually forced to join Gaia by one of my friends, but ended up loving it. I have convinced several of my friends to join and now it is the only way we stay in contact.  

Shinmoto Amaya

Shadowy Seeker

9,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Tycoon 200

-KochiyoChan-

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:51 pm
'Ello. Feel free to call me Kochiyo or Kochi. I prefer to be called that online.
Anyways a little bit about me is that I am around 14 (hah, I don't count months, and estimating is fun). Anyways, I live on the west coast, so I get up later and go to sleep later that most people I see on Gaia (usually east coast and middle of the country, that's 2 or 3 + hours time difference).
Next, I'd have to say I am the biggest fan of Phoenix Wright of all the people I know. I just recently finished Apollo Justice (the game was amazing, hobo Phoenix was like...epic smart). As for Booty Grab, it's a side habit of mine, a sort of way to pass the time (much like when I'm just on gaia) and make a little gold. My family also has a real aquarium, but this online one seems so much better, it isn't sneaky, your fish don't jump out of the tank, and you can mix saltwater and freshwater fish ^^. I also enjoy roleplaying, I really do love stories and all that, and I can be really committed, but when everyone goes away, I'm usually the last one to leave because I realize that it doesn't look like no one cares.
Anyways, thanks for the invite! Really glad to have joined!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:52 pm
Hi, I'm a 41 yr old woman believe it or not, this is a mule, my main is God-the-almighty but the mule has a better tank. Right now I'm finishing a recovery so I have a lot of time on my hands, that may not be true next month. I'll be moving and starting over then God willing.  

God-the-not-so-almighty

Amandarka

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 12:53 pm
Hello!

My name is Amanda, I hail from California, near the Los Angeles area, I'll be turning 19 in November and I am a sophomore in college majoring in music education with a minor in Asian Pacific Studies. xd Let's see... I love anime, reading, computers, writing fanfiction and other short stories, food and music.

Is that all? I love Bootygrab!!! rofl  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces