Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:43 pm
User Image

Now that they knew which direction that Brandy and Team Bimbo were heading, Alex and Greg could go the other way. Naturally enough, Alex barely noticed when Sofia went by as he and Greg talked. As they went on their way, Greg said, "I have to ask. Did you see Brandy and Oscar together at the mall last night? That does sound like something she would do." "I went straight home from practice yesterday, and so I really don't know if either of them were at the mall," Alex admitted. Greg nodded and remarked, "I see. You were getting back at Brandy for yesterday." Alex nodded as well and stated, "As the saying goes, payback's a Brandy." Greg was confused for a moment and then asked, "Ah... don't you mean 'payback's a b***h'?" Alex smirked as he replied, "Isn't that what I said?" "Good one!" Greg declared with a laugh.

Alex and Greg were still wandering around when the bell rang to announce the end of the first class of the day. A few seconds later, Alex happened to see a member of the school's 'high society', so to speak. Coming up with another devilish plan on the spot, he said to Greg, "And there's the bell for round two!" "What do you have in mind now?" Gregory asked in return. Instead of replying, Alex led the way to the girl that he had seen, and he cheerfully said to her, "Good morning, Penelope!" She regarded the two boys with cool disdain and said in return, "Good morning, Alexander. Good morning, Gregory." Penelope was one of the very few girls in the school who wasn't impressed by Alex. She was the president of the honor society, captain of the debate team, captain of the chess team, and the front-runner for graduating summa c** laude at the end of the school year, which meant that her priorities didn't include the likes of Alex. While Penelope considered Sofia to be far beneath her notice, at least she wasn't as antagonistic towards Sofia as the bottom-feeders like Brandy were. Like before, Alex knew exactly what he was going to tell Penelope.

"By the way, earlier this morning I saw Brandy talking with Eric," he casually remarked, as if in passing. "Was she?" Penelope asked with clenched teeth, and her tone was so icy that it could have frozen the water vapor in the air around her. There was no way that Penelope would buy the old 'I saw Brandy at the mall with your boyfriend' routine like Cynthia had, mainly because Penelope didn't have a boyfriend. Eric, on the other hand, was her young and impressionable kid brother, who also happened to be a freshman that year, and therefore relatively ignorant of Brandy's reputation. Alex was reasonably certain that big sister Penelope wanted to keep it that way, Furthermore, if Penelope chose to, she could out-scheme Brandy while blindfolded and with her hands tied behind her back, figuratively speaking. Knowing that nothing more was needed on his part, Alex cheerfully said, "I'll see you around, Penelope." He then walked away without another word, leaving Penelope to her own thoughts and suspicions. As soon as Alex and Greg were a safe distance away, Greg stated, "You are a complete b*****d, do you know that?" He then raised his hands over his head and began to bow to Alex while exclaiming, "I'm not worthy! I'm not worthy!" "Thank you! Thank you very much!" Alex said in return.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:15 pm
User Image
Life in High school was terrible and there was no possible way that this would end like the movies that were made based on High School in some where the nerd such as herself would end up with the jock and they end up together happily. This, was no where near a happy ending and there were moments where she wished where she could just get home schooled but her parents just would not comply with what she wanted. When the bell ran she got up and proceeded to her next class as she sighed. The next two classes passed by rather quickly unlike the first class and it was yet again lunch. Today unfortunately she could not go into the music room so she had no choice but to find another safe place and therefore she made her way quickly to the library. Aside from the girl bullies, Sofia did deal with the rude and nasty guys of the school that though they were cool but were just seen as perverts and trouble makers. They were the ones that she liked to avoid more and if she had to chose she would chose to be harassed by Brandy than Ben and his little crew.

Of course her luck was the worst and she happened to walk past the very guy she did not want to run in other than Alex. Penelope had walked out of the library and walked passed them and she of course ignored them as she had her nose up in the air. In Sofia's perspective Penelope was just as stuck up. The two girls walked toward one another and clearly Penelope chose to ignore Sofia's presence. Penelope didn't like Sofia because she had been a competition and because she had married Alex and refused to believe that Sofia was unhappy with the whole situation. All in all Sofia was pretty much hated by every click in high school. Now walking past the guys she could hear their inappropriate comments. And then the physical contact came into play when they too encircled her, harassing her and still continuing their inappropriate words. Normally they would do this and go but today seemed to be a day where people would cross the line almost like Alex had with his topic of consummating the marriage or perhaps worse.

"Leave me alone," Sofia muttered in agitation as she tried pushing past them but none of them budged. That inner rage of hers began to build again but she was not the violent type and refused to do anything too rash. Instead she simply tried to push her way through and when she managed to do so dear Ben decided to try and flip her skirt up. Luckily it was long and not short like others so she managed to smack it out of his hands and glared at him with loath. "Don't touch me you disgusting pig! You and your pathetic friends need to go mess with someone else, I'm tired of dealing with you stupid rude people."

Fuming she turned to go into the library but Ben would certainly not let her go after that little rant of hers. She had made it so that he had to "teach" her a lesson for calling him a pig and pathetic. "Pathetic huh? Say's the worthless girl who forced the jock to marry her," he said as he grabbed her arm as he passed by her and began to drag her away from the library the others following behind laughing. They were talking her to the cafeteria for who knows what reasons but it soon came clear when they tried taking her blouse off. In other words they wanted to embarrass her in front of all the other students by exposing her. Of course she wouldn't let them do it without trying to push them off but of course she wasn't as strong as them and there was one of her and four of them and they were slowly creeping up to the room though if anyone could hear a bit, they would hear her struggling and telling them to stop.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:01 am
User Image

Perhaps this was the day for good fortune to continuously shine down on Sofia, to a certain extent. For example, while her encounter with Brandy and Team Bimbo had been unpleasant, it would have been much worse if Alex hadn't have shown up when he had. It so happened that Alex was on his way to the cafeteria when he heard a disturbance, and it didn't surprise him at all when he saw that Sofia was in the middle of it. His first impression was to watch the show, as he had done on previous occasions. Things quickly changed when one of the boys tried to pull up her blouse. Alex promptly jumped to the wrong conclusion and assumed that the worst-case scenario was taking place. Even with all of his faults, there were certain things that he would not do, and forcing himself on a girl was one of them. Furthermore, Sofia's virginity belonged to him by right, and he'll be d****d if he was going let someone get to her first. Alex was so caught up in his knee-jerk reaction to what he thought that he was seeing that he didn't bother to consider the fact that if the boys who were surrounding her had intended that, they would have hauled her off to someplace private by now.

After pushing his way through the crowd of students, he confronted Sofia's attackers and angrily demanded, "Alright, mother f*****s, get your filthy hands off of my wife!" Alex's voice caught the attention of his center and two offensive tackles from the football team, and in little time at all, the three of them were standing behind Alex. Even though they couldn't care less about Sofia, as a part of the starting offensive line, they always had Alex's back, and this was no exception. Since most of the football team had the same lunch hour, it was reasonable to assume that if Alex and his three teammates got into a fight now, they would soon be joined by the rest of the team. Greg arrived at that point and took up threatening position behind Sofia's assailants. Now that Alex had sufficient back-up, he patiently waited for Sofia's latest batch of harassers to either let her go or give him the excuse to knock in their heads.

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 1:44 am
User Image
Though Sofia normally hated to see Alex any time of the day she was slightly glad to see him now. She could no longer avoid thanking him even if it was for his own purpose and no other. She felt the guy grabbing onto her tense up when more of Alex's back up showed up and the whole cafeteria had now gathered to watch the potential fight but these guys weren't that stupid..right? Either way how was she to face people now after this? It was all so frustrating, her life becoming a true living hell thanks to the guys that was now her savior at the moment. God was being too cruel. The hands that were grabbing her had loosened and she shrugged away from him though still encircled by the guys though they didn't stop her from pushing through them as she now stood in front of Alex though with all the murmuring going around she simply sped away clenching the book to her chest unsure as to what she should even do now. Not only was she utterly embarrassed but she would have to suck up her pride and thanks Alex later though perhaps just making him a nice dinner would work, either way she did not want to stick around for people to start laughing since that is what they were doing anyway as she sped off toward the library. Meanwhile those trouble makers were still around not really wanting to back down from Alex since they were the tough guys and would not run from a fight though some teachers were making their way there to break up the commotion and they simply left. The crisis was yet again averted.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

The arrival of the teachers signaled the end of that particular incident, but Alex had the feeling that nothing had been resolved yet. After thanking his teammates for their support, he and Greg went to lunch. Apparently word of the confrontation had spread through the school like greased lightning, because as he and Greg were leaving the cafeteria, the football coach approached and said irritably, "I heard about the fight that you almost got into. What the hell were you thinking, King? We can't afford for you to get hurt just before the big game!" That tipped Alex off that the coach really couldn't care less if Alex got into a fight, or a dozen fights, just as long as Alex was ready to start the game on Friday. Right or wrong, being the star quarterback gave Alex a certain amount of lenience in some areas that other students didn't get. Knowing that the coach expected an answer, Alex replied, "I just couldn't stand by while that poor girl got mauled like that." "You mean your wife, don't you?" the coach inquired with a knowing smile. "Well... yeah," Alex conceded, "But I would have done the same for any other girl." The coach accepted that with a nod and said, "I'll see you at practice. I've come up with a new trick play that I want you and your receivers to work on this afternoon." The coach then went on his way.

""I would do the same for any other girl'," Greg repeated in an imitation of Alex's voice and then he prompted with a smirk, "Really? Even for Brandy?" Alex snorted contemptuously and replied, "Are you kidding? Brandy daydreams about being mauled like that, and she would get pissed if someone intervened. Hey, I just though of something. This is Sofia." Alex then did a squeaky, high-pitched, and whiny imitation of Sofia's voice while saying, "Don't! Stop! Don't! Stop!" Briefly switching back to his normal voice, he stated, "And this is Brandy." This time he did what he thought was a sultry imitation of Brandy's voice as he enthusiastically said, "Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!" Greg laughed and replied, "You nailed both of them!"

((OOC: With your permission, I'm thinking about adding a female character who doesn't actually hate Sofia. There are two main reasons for this. One, she's a brand new student at the school, as in arrived just that day, and so she knows nothing about anyone in the school, and therefore has no reason to hate Sofia. Second, she's an outcast in her own right, as you will see as soon as I describe her.))

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:12 am
User Image
It was all some kind of messed up blur but now that it was over Sofia could breathe again. She sat in the library staring at a book she had wanted to read but instead had sat there staring into space not noticing anything or anyone around her. All she did was sigh every now and then and open the cover of the book just to close it again. It bothered her not knowing why Alex had saved her since he usually acted like he didn't even care. Was therethat. a possibility that he was changing or was it that he thought something else was taking place and he felt that he had the right to be the one to take her....

Shaking her head she would not allow that thought to go on any further. Snapping out of her trance she opened the book at last and began to read it, letting those words get her mind out of what had happened and what she had to do today to repay him.

{OOC: Permission granted, I was thinking of doing that very thing but you're idea is far better lol :3}

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:50 am
User Image

Alex had been so busy with mocking Sofia and Brandy, and Greg had been so busy listening to him, that they had completely missed seeing the new girl when she had walked by after leaving the cafeteria.

Debra had eaten lunch alone again, which was no surprise at all. In fact, she preferred it that way. For one reason, she was going through the difficult transition of being the brand new student, since that was her very first day in that school. She was also in the middle of a difficult transition of the painful sort. When she had been fourteen, her parents and both younger brothers had been killed in an auto accident while returning home from a Saturday picnic. They had gone in spite of the rainstorm that day, and if not for the sore throat that had sprung up that morning, Debra would have been with them. Sometimes she would express the opinion that she should have been with them, and if anyone dared to point out that if she had been with them, she would be dead too, she typically retorted that she wished she was dead. Every time that Debra had mentioned her loss to anyone, she would be inundated in the usual flood of sympathetic drivel that really didn't mean a d**n thing. No one could really understand what she had gone through without going through it themselves, and since they didn't really understand, all of that false sympathy meant that they didn't really care, and so Debra didn't care about others. It wasn't that she hated everyone. She was just apathetic towards people in general. Of course getting in her face was the quickest way to earn her enmity. Debra had been left in the custody of her paternal grandmother. At one time, she had thought of her grandmother as the greatest in the world, but that had been before Debra had reached the delightful age where she had come to realize that adults aren't cool and that she knew better than they did. Now that she was a mature sixteen years old, her grandmother was nothing more than a meddling old woman, and Debra resented the way that her grandmother tried to 'guide' her life. Grandma wasn't her mother and never would be. The recent move from her grandmother's previous home to the new one allowed her grandmother to be closer to one of Debra's aunts and uncles. If they were expecting the new location to have a positive effect on Debra, then they were sadly mistaken.

The fact that her grandmother was very religious had an influence on the nature of Debra's rebellion. At the present time, her hair was dyed raven-black, which was a chore to maintain because she was a natural strawberry-blonde. The black dress that she had on would have been fashionable for a lady in mourning back in Victorian England, and the same could be said about her black slip-on shoes and black stockings. (As Johnny Cash might have said, maybe she was going to a funeral.) Debra wore a heavy black mascara, dark purple eye shadow, and black nail polish on all of her fingers and toes. Furthermore, she powdered her face and neck to give herself a ghostly white complexion that made her make-up and clothes stand out even more. Last, but not least, her necklace featured an inverted pentagram, and she had matching earrings. The only things that might have been missing were the pointed hat, wand, and black cat.

After Debra had taken her food tray to the appropriate spot, she put her ear buds back into her ears and pushed the 'play' button on her iPod. To tell the truth, it was a model that was far more expensive than she should be able to afford. She claimed that 'a friend' had given it to her, and so far Grandma hadn't bothered to question the accuracy of that statement. As could be expected, the volume was set all of the way up, and so people standing around her could hear the music, if just barely. If one listened closely enough, one might determine that 'Ramstein' was the band that she was listening to at the moment. Debra's appearance and attitude were the equivalent of Debra loudly shouting 'I'm a loner and I don't give a s**t about anything'. However, if someone were to look deep into her eyes, that person might see a shadow of loneliness and the dull ache of tragic loss. Once her music was helping to isolate her from the rest of the world, Debra went on her way.

As luck would have it, she was approaching the library just as Sofia was leaving. Thanks to the fact that she was brand new in the school, Debra didn't know Sofia by that name and was unaware of the fact that Sofia was the most hated girl in the entire school. If Debra had known that, she would have remarked that she would soon be taking that burden off of Sofia's shoulders, regardless of the reason why Sofia was hated so much. The only thing that she knew about the girl walking out of the library was her first impression that the girl was an outcast, kind of like herself. The girl's über-modest style of dress labeled her as a non-conformist at the very least, when compared to what all of the other girls were wearing. It was the kind of thing that earned a tiny amount of respect from Debra. As she walked past the girl, she said in a casual tone, "I like your clothes. Black would look much better on you, though." As was typically the case for someone who was listening to music on earphones with the volume all of the way up, Debra had said that loud enough to hear herself, which meant that she had actually yelled that at Sofia. Having dispensed a genuine compliment to someone, Debra went on her way without waiting for a response and without a backward glance.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 2:34 pm
User Image
Sofia hadn't given up hope yet, she felt that maybe at some point someone would look past all the stupidity and actually talk to her and find out that she wasn't the type of girl you would typically hate though recent events made that hope dwindle more. As she walked out of the library still lost in her thought she completely missed the girl that had walked past her though her yelling did catch her attention and down to the floor fell her book since it had caught her by surprise. Sofia quickly picked it up and turned to see who it was and quickly managed to tell that this odd girl was new since she had never seen her around and since she had given her....a compliment. By now most of all the girls in school harassed her, if not once than twice or like Brandy millions of times while other girls simply gave her dirty looks and avoided her. The girl dressed in full black was someone she never saw and so Sofia had gotten to the conclusion that she was indeed new. A part of her wanted to sprint over to her and try and gain her friendship but she did not want to come off as some annoying pathetic girl craving for a single friend....well female friend that is. None the less she wanted to go speak with her at least but as luck would have it her attempt to step forward was stopped when a young man stepped in front of her.

Aeron , her one and only friend had finally shown his face though he was sick for a while so she didn't question where he was and what he was up to like other times. He was a rebellious boy, one who barely came to school and one who barely went home but that was his way to avoid harassment as well since he was gay that that was just oh so disgusting to everyone around him but Sofia of course. Sure there were other homosexuals around this school but all keeping it to themselves either still being in the closet or not flaunting it around like Aeron does all the time which has them dislike him for that. The only one who seemed to except him was Sofia, in fact in middle school they had met and became very close. Sofia was still her nerdy self while Aeron had finally come out of the closet but was brutly harassed by all the others and at times he threatened to take his own life but never had the guts to do so. Of course when he finally did Sofia happened to be walking by the very bridge he was planning on jumping off and there was no possible way she would let him take that leap. After pulling him down and letting him vent out all his rage and sorrows he managed to pull through and from then on they relied on each other for support and became best friends. Unlike Sofia though, Aeron embraced everything and no longer gave a s**t about what people said to him and how they saw him. He liked the way he was and whenever he wasn't home or at school he would be having a fantastic time and he would always wish that Sofia do the same but she was too stubborn.

The two walked down the hall talking, Sofia catching him up with all his classes which they actually shared all together. Well, Aeron made sure to get all the same classes and teachers at the same time she did for her sake if anything though for his as well since he could rely on her teaching him all the things he missed though he was equally smart and would understand it easy. Aeron and Sofia both agreed that if Areon was not homosexual their relationship would probably be more than best friends but that clearly would never happened and they would simply laugh.

"By the way Sof, I was totally going to go and kick Benjamin's a** but that husband of yours got in the way, though he did it to look cool I bet," Aeron said as he wrapped one arm around her shoulder and pulled out a lolly pop to enjoy for himself. "I swear these children get worse everyday, I'm telling you, you need to ditch with me one of these days and see that the real world is so much better. You can choose to be surrounded by people that adore you." He smiled and already pictured it in his head though he had actually lived that part when he went to a gay community one time and spent about a month painting a mural that everyone was in love with and therefore they adored him for that.

Sofia chuckled softly and shook her head, "One of us needs to be in class so that the other will know what happened, besides you know I won't do such things." She glanced down at her book before looking over at him and smiled though he had a rather stupid funny look on his face that said 'come one!' but she did not reply to it. The two simply headed to class since the bell was about to ring and Sofia just hoped she didn't run into anyone, especially Alex though she was sure Aeron would intervene and start messing with Alex like he did with anyone who would be in the midst of saying something to her.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

The school day had come to an end, and Alex was walking with Greg as he headed to the boys' locker room to change for practice when Greg perked up and announced, "Goth girl, dead ahead." Alex looked, and sure enough, the perfect example of a goth girl was walking towards them. He didn't recognize her, and so he said to Greg, "I haven't seen her before. Have you?" "Must be new here," Greg surmised, and then he added, "You know, I feel the urge to hang out with her.". Alex gave him a funny look and said, "I didn't know that you're into goth and emo girls." Greg shook his head and replied, "I'm not. Right now I'm thinking that sooner or later goth girl there is going to run into Brandy and Team Bimbo, and that's something that I'd pay good money to watch." Alex laughed at that and said, "You and me both!" He then made a show of patting himself down before he remarked, "But d**n it, we're fresh out of popcorn!"

Debra had seen the two boys just before they had seen her. The letterman jacket that the one wore labeled him as a jock, while the attitude of both of them suggested that they were seniors. Her birthday came in May, and so she was actually a junior this year. Even so, she knew that seniors usually meant trouble. Her music was playing too loudly for her to hear what they were saying, as usual, but she didn't need to be told that they were talking about her. In keeping with her usual method for dealing with others, she walked by as if the two boys weren't there. At the moment she was aimlessly around the school halls. She wasn't in a rush to go home because that would mean being bothered by Grandma, who would ask her nagging questions about how the day had gone, what she had done, if she had made any new friends, and other such 'caring' BS. Grandma was always pressing her to find new friends, but the last thing that she needed was a bunch of pseudo-sympathetic people who claimed to care and understand her. Of course the problem with leaving home was that one tended to meet other people. At the present time, that seemed to be the lesser of two evils, so to speak. People tended to stay away from her, which was just the way that she liked it. The one possible exception to that was the non-conformist girl that Debra had seen earlier today. If Debra happened to see her again, it might be worth Debra's time to at least acknowledge her, which was more than Debra was willing to do for anyone else, if given a choice.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image
That chance was perhaps now. Sofia had said goodbye to Aeron and now sat alone on a bench outside under a tree reading her book. She didn't feel like heading home just yet and she was almost done with her book so she would head off when she finished it. Everything felt at peace with the gentle wind blowing and people not bothering her...at the moment. But that peace was soon disrupted when Ashley decided to harass her again but this time she was surprisingly alone. Her method of messing with her was to grab Sofia's book and toss it down on the ground and laugh and proceeded to call her nerd and a worthless piece of crap, nothing new.

Sofia sighed heavily and didn't bother to say anything back as she leaned down to pick up her book but the stupid girl decided to step on it and prevent her from getting it. It started to piss her off now. If anything hurting her books was a big no no and these bitches were really starting to get under her skin. At last she stood up and glared at Ashley with a rather chilly look. "Piss off and go find someone else to act like a child with. I don't care about you or any of you other stupid girls. Disrespect me all you want but do not disrespect literature that is far wiser and more respectable than any of you." She leaned down and snatched her book, making Ashley loose her balance. The girl stood there rather stunned at the fact that Sofia had said that. Sofia meanwhile held her book and now walked away heading home for true peace.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 6:49 pm
User Image

When the day's practice began, the coach brought everyone together for a pep talk. He mentioned the near-fight that Alex had gotten into, only this time the emphasis was on how the center and tackles had unhesitatingly supported Alex. "That's what I call teamwork!" the coach stated firmly, "I have always preached teamwork from the moment when I became the coach, and believe me, it make me proud to see how well all of you have taken my lessons to heart. But we're not just a team. We're a family, and it's that positive attitude that will earn us the state championship this year! Now let's get out there and practice like we are getting ready for the Superbowl!"

Perhaps it was another moment of good fortune for Sofia, although it wouldn't be readily apparent. Debra had been walking out of the school when she had spotted Miss Non-Conformist, as Debra was choosing to call the girl for the moment, was sitting under a tree and reading a book. It was just a guess on Debra's part, but the book didn't appear to be one of those trashy romance novels that many girls found to be appealing. That was something that intrigued Debra. Being a rebellious goth girl didn't mean that she didn't appreciate good literature. Debra started to go speak to the girl, if only to learn the title of the book, and she went so far as to pull her ear buds out of her ears so that they could actually converse without yelling. Before she arrived, though, a blonde cheerleader arrived and began to harass Miss Non-Conformist. Debra knew the type all too well. She hesitated a moment as she tried to decide if she wanted to jump in the middle of a conflict that she knew nothing about. As it was, Debra had gotten close enough to hear everything that was said. It turned out that she didn't need to do anything. Miss Non-Conformist stood up for herself quite well and once she had retrieved her book she had withdrawn while she had a good chance to do so. As Miss Non-Conformist walked away, Debra caught up to her, fell into step with her, and casually remarked, "I like what you said back there, but I think that you used too many big words for her tastes. "

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image
Sofia wiped her book from grass and dirt grumbling a bit to herself as she walked. Before she could mutter another word the girl from earlier began walking beside her and it was rather surprising but what she had said made her laugh. "I suppose that is why she is still standing there. Either way she'll probably grab her group of friends and bug me tomorrow but either way perhaps she learned at least a couple new words today." She held onto her book closely and smiled softly to herself since this was the first time any girl as ever talked to her without pushing her or saying something inappropriate to her.

"I take it you're new here. If you need any help finding any building or class you can ask me and I'll point you to the right direction, avoid asking anyone else that isn't a staff because they will most likely direct you elsewhere. My name is Sofia Daw-..." She was about to say Dawson but she remembered that it was no longer her last name. Sighing she said, "Sofia King...."

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm
User Image

"Debra Hancock," Debra said in return, "I'll probably take you up on that offer." Debra had found it to be strange that Sofia had stumbled over her last name. It was the kind of mistake that a newlywed might make, but the idea that Sofia was married seemed to be a silly one. It didn't occur to Debra to look for a wedding ring. An awkward silence developed. Debra was pretty much out of practice in regards to making friends, and so she wasn't certain about what to say next. On the other hand, she didn't want to part company yet, since the only thing that she could do after that was to go home. Finally she came up with something to talk about when she asked, "What are you reading? It looks interesting."  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image
Sofia made sure to remember the girls name and she too was not sure what to talk about. It had been such a long time since she even talked to another girl but she still had the skills to have a conversation all thanks to Aeron. "I'm rereading Jane Eyre actually, I'm almost done with it." She finished wiping her book and glanced at the goth girl and rather than judging her for it she actually compliment her by saying, "Your dress is very pretty and I like those shoes too." Sofia was always the blunt type and always told someone how it was never a stupid lie just to make someone feel better. She continued to walk home with her new found...companion? Hopefully soon to be friend. Sofia wasn't sure if she should tell her about Alex but sooner or later the girl would find out since the marriage was still a hot topic.

Finally she said, "About why I'm an outcast other than the fact that I'm a nerd and the way I dress....well..." She took a deep breath and then began to explain to her the Alex King situation and how she was now in a living nightmare.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 3:17 pm
User Image

Debra listened to what Sofia had to say about her marriage to some jock named Alex, and she found it difficult to believe. Even so, she couldn't think of a single reason for why Sofia would lie about it. In fact, it was so preposterous that it must be true. When Sofia had finished, Debra shook her head and replied, "I've heard of arranged marriages before, but that is ridiculous! And your parents are making you go through with it? My parents wouldn't have done that to me. My grandmother might, but... whatever. So let me get this straight. All of the other girls in this school hate you because you accidentally got married to the one guy that all of them wanted, and all of the guys in the school, including this a*****e who calls himself your husband, hate you because they think you're a nerd. Am I following you so far?"  
Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff