Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

drakethethird

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:28 pm
Rexar slowly got up from the floor, his flesh slowly healing the immense damage he just recieved. "so i see we are finally getting serious" he grunted as he plucked the first arrow from his arm. Rexar summoned up ten more arrows and sent them at Ankarra. These arrows were tipped with black and followed ankarra around. As Ankarra, was going to be occupied with these, Rexar flew up into the air far above.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 12:47 pm
Ankaara eliminated the arrows with one tremendous fireball. She looked up at Rexar. She smiled, and sprang at Rexar, hitting him, and making him careen into the ground. She transformed into a sugar glider, and glided down to the ground, where she transformed into her normal dragon form.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

drakethethird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:21 pm
Landing gently on his feet, Rexar quickly rebounded and summoned some lesser dragons to go fight ankarra. He knelt as he was doing in the air and focoused on the strange charm on his necalace.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:00 pm
Ankaara took a direct hit from one of the dragons. "Oh ho, summoning now, are we?" She kicked one, and sent it flying. She muttered a few odd words, and a big green-and-red dragon came out of nowhere. "Now, Rexy, it's my time to merge!" She cackled. The other dragon stood next to her, and both evaporated into mist. The mist swirled around, faster and faster, until a small explosion sent Rexar's dragons back where they came from. The newly formed dragon had alternating red-green-and-black scales, and black claws and horns. Its eyes were as blue as the sky. It smiled and said: "Prepare to be beaten by a girl, Rexy!" She roared, and a huge column of flame spiraled out at Rexar.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

drakethethird

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:25 pm
Rexar let out a combination of a sigh and a growl as he uttered jokingly "... copycat" He leaped over the spiraling column and summoned his sword back to him. Once he had the sword, Rexar thrust it downward and sped sword point first at the merged dragon at the speed of almost a meteor.  
ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:23 am
Ankaara caught a glancing blow and winced. "Hey, you copied my Summoning Your Clan Charm, so this makes us even, Rexy!" She said in her usual joking tone. "Let's end this now..." Ankaara's eyes turned a pale white. Her teeth grew to two feet long each. The curved spikes on the back of her head straightened out. Her scales stood on end, making her look like a huge porcupine. The claws on her hands and feet grew longer and sharper. Tremendous wings came from her back. It roared a blood-curdling screech into the cool air of the Arena.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

drakethethird rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 6 Total: 12 (2-12)

drakethethird

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:47 pm
Rexar focoused on his charm one last time. he took it off and hooked the chain on it around the hilt of his sword. the sword glew for a second then became a shining beam of light. Pointing it at Ankarra, Rexar shouted, "LETS GO!".  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:08 pm
((woah a 12 cool ))

Rexar charged forward starting to blur through the air. At the last second he split back into Neoxis and Obsidias. Obsidias carried a ball of darkness and Neoxis still carried the white beam sword. The ball detonated when Obsidias was at a point blank range to Ankarra, sending Obsidias into the air and Ankarra into the wall at the other edge.

Neoxis jumped high into the air and threw the sword at her pinning her instantly. He then summoned a thousand more and shot them all at her shouting "Rii's Rain!". after it was all done he dropped slowly to where ankarra was laying. He stepped into the crater that he caused and grabbed her hand to lead her to his healing bubble. "Good Match" he whispered to her.  

drakethethird

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm
Sigilos stood up from his seat where he had been observing the match, then clapped lightly.

*Not bad, for a few fledglings. Be proud, both of you, you did well.*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 1:09 pm
Ankaara awoke, still in her Were-form. She growled, and with one claw, popped the bubble. She fell out of it, but summoned shade demons to help her. Ankaara couldn't talk in this form, but only make fierce growls and snarls. Her demons quickly tended to her wounds, and the green dragon from before suddenly came out of nowhere, and flapped above her head, taking care not to be pricked by her poisonous, porcupine-like spines. Ankaara growled, indignant at being beaten. The green dragon looked down at Neoxis, and said, with a small, squeaky, high pitched voice: "Sorry, she..uh...is very competitive. By the way, I'm Zikar, one of her friends. Pleased to meet you." He shook both Sigilos and Neoxis's paws eagerly. "Well, she says 'Good match as well, and thank you, Sigilos. Gawd, I feel like a peice of Swiss Cheese now.' " Behind him, Were-Ankaara gnawed angrily at a huge bone.  

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:44 am
Zikar was now very different from how he appeared when Ankaara summoned him. He was almost a lime-green color. Two black horns sprouted from the back of his head. He had red eyes with no pupils. He wore a long reddish shirt that hung down to his knees, black gloves, and black boots. The spike on the end of his tail seemed to have some kind of insignia on it.
((Guess who Zik is based on...I get pretty much all my inspiration from books and TV shows. He's actually from one of my fanfics that I have had dormant inside my head.))
"Well, I have decided that Ankaara isn't fit for the arena right now. If some poor soul fought her as she is right now, they might go home with some missing limbs. See the moon?" He pointed up at the sky. The moon was as round and as bright as a dinner plate. "It's full. She gets like this every full moon. I'm afraid all we can do is wait until the moon isn't full. Another battle would be about long enough." He smiled. "I would actually love to compete, this seems like great fun. That is why I would like to battle here. I can't wait..." With a demonic voice, one of Ankaara's demons growled: "You 'eard 'im! Who's gonna challenge him to a duel?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:05 pm
Lex, as a small cat, jumped down onto the arena floor. She meowed happily. Her tail flocked back and forth a little, she was in a playful mood.  

Lexadraxa

ITADAKIMASU NOM NOM

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:34 am
((Note: Zik speaks in green, Ankaara in black.))
"Hello...Um, would you like to duel?" Ankaara growled angrily at him, and narrowed her eyes. He had obviously never fought before.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:37 pm
Lex shifted into her human state, then got up from the floor. "Yeah, I would, but can you?" She walked in a circle around him, sizing him up, then stood in front again. "This will be fun, I'm sure you are a worthy oppenent."  

Lexadraxa

RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces