Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 9:27 pm
User Image
She sat here quietly for a moment before speaking, not bothering to look at him or Debra. "Nothing in particular, she simply came to tell me that she and my father were invited to some party the Mayor is throwing and that we are to go to." She sighed and glanced over at Debra, "I'll take you home around four, we have to leave the house at 5:30...unless you want to stay here and watch Bo for me. I don't think we'll be out that late anyway and when we get back I can take you home then. It's up to you." She smiled ever so slightly and watched Bo hop on the couch and simply lay on her lap, clearly wanted to be petted. Sofia chuckled and began to run her hand through his silky fur.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image

"You get to go to a party with the Mayor? That sounds pretty special to me!" Debra remarked. Like Alex, she was doing her best to not let it show that she already knew about the party. She then added, "I'll be happy to take care of Bo while you're gone. I just need to call my grandmother to tell her what's going on."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:09 pm
User Image
God knew this wasn't special what so ever but she just nodded and pretended. Sofia then pointed to the phone and replied, "Alright, go right a head and use the phone if you need to and thanks for keeping an eye on Bo, he doesn't like to be left alone so he'll be happy to see you'll be sticking around to keep him company." SHe then looked over at Alex, "Do you have any formal attire....other than the one you used for...the project? If not then we should probably go get you a new suit or something...my mother is one to chastise someone who isn't well dressed." She shook her head and continued to pet Bo.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:26 pm
User Image

As Debra used the phone, Alex said to Sofia, "I do have another suit hanging in the closet, but I don't know if it will pass your mother's inspection. Why don't I show it to you, and you can tell me if it will work." He went to the bedroom long enough to look for the suit in the closet, and when he returned, he was carrying a Navy blue three-piece suit.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:32 pm
User Image
"I like it...though I don't think my mother will. Some how she knows what a person is wearing and the designer it came from....don't worry i'll just have to call in a favor from someone....they'll bring over a new on...probably black, any other color my mother dislikes." She shook her head. That woman was irritating and could never be satisfied. Nonetheless Sofia pulled her cell phone out and made the call.

"An hour? That sounds fine." She said before hanging up and sitting there quietly. Within an hour he would soon know who had called and what was to be brought.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:52 pm
User Image

"A black suit looks good," Debra remarked, "I like black, as I'm sure you've noticed already. My preference, though, will be a black leather jacket with zinc studs. I think that Alex would make that look good. Add in a black t-shirt, black jeans, and make-up that matches mine, and you'll have the Goth look down pat, Alex. Maybe a black leather dog collar." She then looked at Sofia speculatively and then smirked as she continued, "As for you, Sofia, we could dress you up as a dominatrix and have you lead Alex around on a leash. You'd make quite the couple then! Of course not for the party that you're going to. That would be wrong on so many different levels."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:55 am
User Image
"Judging by what you described it would be inappropriate where ever we went. That certainly is something I would never dream of doing, that is far too..." She shivered at the thought and shook it off, petting Bo more. They continued to talk about random topics until the doorbell rang just about an hour later. Sofia got up after Bo hopped off and followed her to the door. She opened it to see a young flamboyant man walk in, probably around his mid twenties. He smiled and spoke in Italian for a moment, Sofia responding back in the same language. Yes, she knew how to speak Italian and now both Alex and Debra would be aware of this fact. The man came in pulling in a rack inside, the rack having suits hanging on them though they were all kept safe in a protective covering. On the back of each cover was nicely stitched name. Giorgio Armani . To even dare look at the prices of these suits would make anyone's jaw drop hence the reason she told the man to make sure there were no price tags on them.

Turning her attention over to Alex she motioned him over. "Come on...come pick any you like and we'll see if it fits you and if not he can alter them here and now." The moment one of them was unzipped the smell of new and expensive clothes filled the air. All the suits were black since she asked for that color.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image

While Debra might have been surprised to see the Armani suits, Alex really wasn't the least bit surprised. It was amazing that Sofia had been able to have them brought to their apartment on such short notice. As he was looking at the suits, Debra sidled up to Sofia and quietly said, "You can speak Italian? That's cool!" She then gave the young man who had brought the suits an appraising look and added, "Right now I wish that I could speak Italian." After a minute or so, Alex picked out a black suit and said, "I'll take this one."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:16 pm
User Image
"Uh yeah, I also speak a bit of French, Spanish, some Korean and Japanese..." She sighed and shrugged before walking over to the man, clearly used to explain how many languages she knew. Her childhood wasn't exactly the best...more so a miserable one. If someone asked her who was her favorite Rugrat she would tilt her head in confusion. If they ask about any kind of cartoon she would only shrug and explain how she never watched t.v.

Her attention was then brought to the suit Alex picked out, the man smiling and nodding, instructing Alex to stand up a bit straight so he could take his measurements and make sure the suit fit. "Thanks again for taking your time to come here," Sofia said to him with a smile, the man waving his hand and laughing.

"No need to thank me, you know I'm always willing to do you a favor. Anyway, what's the suit for? Some fancy party you don't want to go to but you're forced to go and the worst part is you have to take him along with you?" They stared at one another and she nodded as she sighed. The two have known one another for about three years.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image

Choosing that moment to be intrusive, Debra stepped up next to Sofia and said to the young man, "Things could be worse. She could be taking me with her. Unlike Alex, I'm likely to embarrass Sofia half to death by just showing up. By the way, my name's Debra."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

"Ah, nice to meet you," The man said looking over at Debra though looked away from her, not a fan of the type of style she went with. He turned his attention back to Alex and finished the measurements before pulling out the same suit but different size, one that would fit him perfectly. He then excused himself as he went to put the rack back into the van he drove here. Sofia meanwhile went to the room to put up the suit in the closet before heading back though she quickly went to the man and they spoke in Italian, speaking about how she would pay. She told him she'd stop by tomorrow to pay and with a nod he left. She shut the door and looked at the two. "So...what time is it?"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:17 pm
User Image

"It's time for you to tell me who that guy is," Debra insisted. It was obvious that she hadn't made a good impression on him, but it wasn't like she was expecting some kind of relationship with him. Debra just wanted to know a little more about him than the fact that he sold men's suits and spoke Italian.  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image

Sofia looked at Debra and chuckled, "He's just one of the tailors at the store he's also an aspiring clothes designer. My father always gets his suits from Armani and he tended to come over to our home to deliver them and so we're friends of some sorts...we only talk whenever he's called out and what not. He can be rather snobbish." Sofia included with a light chuckle before walking over to the couch and sitting down again.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:18 pm
User Image

Since Sofia had gone to sit on the couch, Alex did the same and went back to watching the football game. Feeling the desire to show off a little, he said, "When the football players introduce themselves at the beginning of the game, they mention the colleges that they attended, but you rarely hear any of them talk about going to the Army Academy, Navy Academy, or Air Force Academy. Can you guess why that is so?"  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image

"Why is that?" Sofia asked as she looked over at Alex semi curious and semi thinking about the horrible night awaiting them. It was bad enough her parents forgot about her birthday again but now she was forced to attend a party she didn't want to go to and act like someone she wasn't. Normally one would say to act as herself always, but she had been so used to being different around her parents that she no longer could really break that habit.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games