Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rising Moon

Back to Guilds

the guild for all creatures of the night 

Tags: vampires, werewolves, creatures, roleplay, rising moon 

Reply ^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )
they original creature double feature (always acepting ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:21 pm
"Normal food is human food right?" she asked her not really sure what she ment by that.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 am
"Yes It is but, I must be careful since i can't let anyone other then you chesh know that i am not a real dog." She said as she sat down. "Is this dog form ok to both your likeing i many different dog forms if you have a pictur i can change into that type of dog."

(ok is this the one you where talking about?) User Image  

Furrie Princess Nala

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:27 pm
chesh didn't say any thing she just left it up to madori  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:31 pm
(I can't get a pic right now but do you know what kiba from that same show look like? cuz that's what she's going to show: what fur and blue eyes)

Madori got up and got a picture of another dog "how about this?" she asked hoping that it was ok.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 am
Nala started to change to look like the picture. When she finshed she looked at Madori. "How do i look?" She said as she she stood up.

(sorry but i couldn't find 1 of kiba with the blue eyes only yellow or red)  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:30 am
(It's ok and she can have yellow eyes)

"Great" she said smiling at her.  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:40 am
"Thank you i was still getting use to shifting froma picture since i have to fill in the parts that aren't showing in the pic. Umm is there any questions you have Chesh? She asked looking towards her since she haden't said a word this whole time.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:45 am
Madori was really happy as she look over at Nala  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:50 am
Nala waited for a answer from Chesh but she walked over and Sat down next to Madori. "Is she always this quite Madori?" She asked Looking up at her for a few and tilting her head a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:20 am
chesh still didn't realy no what to say she just continued to stare at nala and madori  

vampirekay1
Captain

Furrie Princess Nala

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:44 am
"Chesh do not worrie nothing will change just now you will have someone taging along with you two." She said starting to worrie about what chesh was thinking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:20 pm
Madori look up at Chesh and thought to her are you ok she then paused and added if you don't think this is a good Idea I'll tell her no  

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

vampirekay1
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:16 pm
chesh looked over at madori at chetching the thoughts she sent her " no i'm okay i'm just worried is all nala is fine to stay i just have a bad feeling is all "chesh looked to stare out the window as her sword clicked agaist the sheath and the hand gard  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:13 am
"Umm wheren't you to making some plans before i came in. I must say i am sorry i interrupted you while you where doing that." Nala says as she sits down.  

Furrie Princess Nala

jmadiso2
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:26 am
Madori blink at Nala and took a deep breath at what Chesh said "I don't even remember what we was talking about" she said softly as she ran her hands though her hair thinking about it.  
^^(^.^)^^ role play for the creatures of the night ( rp from romantic and on )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 97 98 99 100 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games