Welcome to Gaia! ::

[[ YOU CAN WIN UP TO 6,000,000 GOLD ]]

Back to Guilds

A Chane that you Could Win up To 6,000,000 Gold 

Tags: Lottery, Free Gold, Fast gold, gold, Free 

Reply [[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]
EARN 12MIL GOLD IN NO TIME!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cookies and cream is gudd

1,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 11:17 pm
Not only would i spend the gold on myself, But i would also give sum gold to my friends and some to new peoples on gaia who need it.
=)
And because i am nice... I really need it too. D=
x3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:55 am
lalalala mrgreen  

bad barbii

1,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

bad barbii

1,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 am
im hot blaugh  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:04 pm
Id give it to me my bro and the guy that gave me a head start. I also would have no problem giving back went ever i dint spend. Me and my bro always thought as dream avis as something that you can never get and well with this we can get good dream avis. i know the odds are big but im braced if i dont get it it just means i dint lose anything but a few seconds of time posting this...thats all.  

Rolska

daurora9

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:45 pm
i REALLY NEED IT TO GET MY DREAM AVI THAT I WAS ASKING EVERYONE TO GIVE ME GOLD OR THE ITEMS. tHE EXTRA I WOULD HAPPY TI GIVE IT TO ANYONE ELSE THAT NEED IT. oR BACK TOT HE OWNER I HAD GOTTEN FROM. i WANT TO GIVE THIS TO ALL OF THE NEWBIES. fOR THEIR DREAM AVATARS. tHERE AQUARIUM, THERE CAR ITEMS AND ALL THE THINGS IN THEIR WISHLIST. fOR SOME REASON. i HAVE ENTERD CONTEST GUILD ASKED PEOPL PM;ED PEOPLE COMMENTED PEOPLE ASKED PEOPL HOW MUCH TIME SHOULD I WAIT TO GET MY DREAM AVI i JUST FEEL IF I DONT GET MY DREAM AVI I COULD GIVE EVERYTHING AWAY AND LEAVE GAIA FOREVER. bUT I AM WAITING FOR MY DREAM AVATAR.

HOW CAN I AFORD MY DREAM AVI

hOW CAN I AFFORD THE GOLDEN SPARKELS I MEAN I CANT EVEN REACH UP TO 10K I MEAN COME ON. i SHOULD GET A CHANCE TO WIN SOMETHING. wHY AM I LIKE THIS. eVEY BODY SAYSI HAVE THREE GOLDEN SPRKELS OR SOMETHING AND BRAGING ABOUT SO I WOULD GET MORE SAD. iF THEY HAD MORE THEN ONE. wHY COULDNT THEYR DONATED ONE. tHAT RUDE OF THEM.

HOW CAN I AFORD THE GOGH REED. tHAT IS EXPENSIVE. AHHHHH.... I HAVE GOT TO GET GOLD. THERE ARE SEVERAL PEOPL AND FRIEND OF MINE THAT HAVE IT AND THEY WON IT FROM SOMEONE. tHEN SHE HAD MADE A CONTEST THAT WHOEVER BUMPS 10,00 TIMES WILL GET MY GOGH REED. iT TOOK ME 1 AND A HLAF WEEK TO FINSIH IT AND SHE SAID. oPPS IM SORRY IT WONT LET ME TRADE. OR SHE REALLY DIDNT MEAN. IT (ONE DAY AFTER THE DAY I FINISHED BUMPING MY HANDS WERE SORE I COULDNT MOVE THEM AT ALL. mY MOM TOOK ME TO THE DOCTOR AND HE SAID THAT I CANT TYPR MORE THEN 5 TO TEN PAGES PER DAY. i MEAN COME ON I AM A WRITER. THIS IS AGENY.

AND THE EMBARESSED DREAM. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE IT AND SO DO MY FRIENDS. tHEY DONT EVEN WEAR IT AND THEY WANTED TO TRADE IT TO SOMEONE BUT NOT ME. WHY NOT????????? i AM CONFUSED.

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO SUFFER THIS PAIN TO GET MY DREAM AVATAR?!?!?!?!?!? ...................................................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME GET MY DREAM AVIOR THE GOLD FOR IT. iLL DO ANYTHING crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:42 am
i needs 12milion so i can finish my dream avi also give the rest of the money to my poor bro he only has 4k i need this gold plz i would like it
thak you
sgt Marth  

-Blood Of Lights-

4,300 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Cart Raider 100

manimprettystupid

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 6:54 am
I would give it to people who really need it and use very little of it myself.....and would give it to newbies who have no gold at all.....That's
what I would do with it.

ps.all you people who want your "dream avi's" sound REALLY selfish in your posts  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:48 am
The reason i need 12mill gold is to help all of my friends get there dream avatars and donate the money to people who really need it.  

WinterMoon15

ExtremolyMcr

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:59 pm
becasue you love me, and sharing is caring. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:09 pm
Hello There if you are reading this then thank you.

The reason you should pick me is because I would spend half of it for me and half of it to people that care the most for me like friends.
I'm not the person that spends it all on me and I feel bad that friends ask if i can donate but I don't have enough gold to donate.
I would also give you 1million back to you for my thanks if you pick me and no worries I wouldn't lie c: That's the reason you should pick me.
Thanks for your time if you are reading this.

Love,
Insane Blue

Like A I3oss

Shy Fatcat

xX_FlameDragonWarrior_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 3:57 am
i really need 12 mil because i am trying to get things for my friends which are really poor on gaia and i dont know how i was hacked some ime ago and some friends had to lend me money but i have to give them the money back please help me  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:44 am
I don't deserve the gold because I haven't earned it, but with 12M I'd finally be able to start my own Charity thread, which I have been wanting to do for a while, but can't because I still want to buy things for myself.  

Della Ilisia

Tsukiko_xX_Xx

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:44 am
I want 12mil so...

1)I can finish my Dream Avi
2)I can help my friends out with their Dream Avi
3)I can brag about how nice you are xD
4)I can hold more contests in guilds so that others can win more money, participate more, and post more without worrying about never finishing my Dream Avi
5)I want to be selfish for once and win the 12mil

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:06 pm
XxDefylifeXx
Post One Reason Why U Deserve 12mil Gold And If U Win You'll Get 12Mil Gold FOR FREE!!!!!! biggrin

You Got 2 Weeks so Get 2 Convinsing me! I'll Pick The Winners August 14th Good Luck

i need that 12 million because i need lusty and giacamo's charm and everything els on my wish list and for my dream avis there all on my pro so u can c them and if i have some left over maybe ill give some to my friends and pluse its my birthday on the 11 th.I have been dying t5o get the lusty so plz!!  

Greek_Goddess_Of_Hunt

golumsmegle

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm
I need just 2 million gold to be accepted by you rich gaian people.

[[ 6,000,000gg Lottey ]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff