Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Xena Guild

Back to Guilds

In a time of ancient gods, warlords, and kings, a land in turmoil cried out for a hero. She was Xena, a mighty princess... 

Tags: Xena, warrior, princess, Gabrielle, Lawless 

Reply The Xena Guild
How did u get into Xena/Herc? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

strawberry~thief

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 pm
I was watching Hercules with my dad one day when Xena appeared on there, I was 4 or 5 when this happened and I thought she was so pretty and entertaining to watch and ever since then I have loved her! As a matter of fact when she got her own tv show my dad and I would fight over wether we were going to watch Xena or Hercules. we ended up compromising in the end!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 4:38 pm
I saw it on youtube
and when i saw it, i'll just like FLOMP! then i wathced everything about Xena and that XD  

sailor glitter

elf_star

6,050 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:43 pm
I started watching it with my dad when I was just a kid. I immediately fell in love with it, and I watched it every chance that I got. However, I stopped watching it when Gabrielle’s hair was cut. She was my favourite character, and I hated her shortened hair so I could not stand to watch anymore. I regret doing that though since I missed so many episodes. I am currently trying to watch it, but I have no idea witch channel to find it on.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 9:51 am
I watched Hercules, just because it was cool. But I wouldn't watch Xena until my dad stopped watching it. Then I watched, even tho i wanted to when he watched. I was rebelling. So midway through the first season I started watching.  

Cherry Jade Dagger

Si-Shen

Hallowed Knight

8,700 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:35 pm
I started watching Hercules back when it first came out, I never missed an episode, I watched Xena after it became its own spin-off series but I found some of the conflicting stories from both series robbing of quality. I lost interest in Xena when they tried to keep adding her into all sorts of major events and clamining she had a part in each. I still like Hercules though, I watch reruns now and then.

Actually one thing that bugged me was when they said Xena killed all but one god, yet in an older episode in hercules where he was in modern times, they were there, just ignoring humans. Such conflicts ruin a potentially good series like Xena.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 pm
its been a looong loong time since ive heard of "Xena the warrior princess " again, cuz i remember i was in th grade watching that and now im in colllege!! lol so yea, ahh memories smile

how i came to know abt it??
i guess i was probably browsing the channels when i came across somthing cool razz  

random_shiichan

Familiar Friend

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:25 pm
it waz so cool when i first got super hooked on xena! 4laugh i wacthed it a WAAAAAAAAAAAY long time ago but i never knew when it waz on an stuff crying but i wanted teh watch it!!!! crying then i got sick for a week! blaugh that waz fun anyways but theres more! eek i found deh time an channle xena waz on an i watched it everyday! blaugh i ate fruit roll ups an slim jims during then so now thats my xena food 4laugh then i used deh all mighty power of tivo! 4laugh then deh almighty power of getting teh DVDs for hanuka! 4laugh then the almighty power of watching it! 4laugh sooooo yea 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:29 pm
Si-Shen
I started watching Hercules back when it first came out, I never missed an episode, I watched Xena after it became its own spin-off series but I found some of the conflicting stories from both series robbing of quality. I lost interest in Xena when they tried to keep adding her into all sorts of major events and clamining she had a part in each. I still like Hercules though, I watch reruns now and then.

Actually one thing that bugged me was when they said Xena killed all but one god, yet in an older episode in hercules where he was in modern times, they were there, just ignoring humans. Such conflicts ruin a potentially good series like Xena.
HEY! scream xena kept ares ANDUH aphrodite alive! 3nodding an lots of other gods from like norse places an stuff 3nodding she just killed most of teh GREEK gods! scream get yur facts straight before yuu start being all stupid! scream  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

KonoSetsuna

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:12 pm
I watched Xena for..

......The Adventure

...............................The Action

..................................................But mostly for...

The Subtext!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:52 am
I watched Hercules when it first began and thought it was cool. I watched it until I saw the Xena episodes and I tuned out of Hercules and into Xena the next year (I believe). I watched it off and on, and then became obsessed with it in it's third season. From then on I watched them on USA Network and the local WGN (Chicago).

Anyways, I loved Gabrielle when I first watched it through, now I have an appreciation for most of the characters that I didn't care for so much before. I recently got all of the Hercules on DVD for Christmas (last year) and have seen all of the episodes now.

I also watched Cleopatra 2525 when that ran (but that is something entirely different).  

brian25j

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 6:42 pm
ish hercules still on? neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:03 pm
For those of you who want to watch Xena, go to tvguide.com and seacrh for Xena... there should be listings for it... there are also some sites that let you watch them for free...

Anyway, the time I got into Xena was different from the first time I saw part of an episode... When I was really little, I was at a friend's house, and even though I didn't know it, I was watching the Gab-drab! I didn't get any of it... I just remember it looked interesting, but didn't watch the rest of the episode cause I had to leave. I guess it was a good thing, because if I thought the Gab-drab was weird, I wonder what I would've thought about the rest of The Bitter Suite!

Any way, I actually got into Xena at the start of this summer. I thought it would be a good show to make fun of, cuz I had heard that it was super-cheesy.... boy, did i NOT know what I was getting into... Only a few episodes and I was hooked! End of story.  

Selene0789

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:30 pm
Selene0789
For those of you who want to watch Xena, go to tvguide.com and seacrh for Xena... there should be listings for it... there are also some sites that let you watch them for free...

Anyway, the time I got into Xena was different from the first time I saw part of an episode... When I was really little, I was at a friend's house, and even though I didn't know it, I was watching the Gab-drab! I didn't get any of it... I just remember it looked interesting, but didn't watch the rest of the episode cause I had to leave. I guess it was a good thing, because if I thought the Gab-drab was weird, I wonder what I would've thought about the rest of The Bitter Suite!

Any way, I actually got into Xena at the start of this summer. I thought it would be a good show to make fun of, cuz I had heard that it was super-cheesy.... boy, did i NOT know what I was getting into... Only a few episodes and I was hooked! End of story.
cheesy??? CHEESY!???? scream who say these lies!? evil i go kill now!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:24 pm
i miss how i rememba xena when i first started watchin! crying i didnt kno as much about her or somthin so she seemed a lot diffrant! gonk like mystery like 3nodding i think its cuz i started watchin bloopers an lucy lawless interview thingys so xena looks diffrant stare but im workin on fixing it back teh how it waz! mrgreen  

Trusty Shamrock
Crew

Lagai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:49 pm
Eddboy
I got into it, in Florida, in a hotel. I just started flipping through the channels, and saw an interesting show. I kept watching, and I liked it. So then, I just checked the show name, and I tried to watch Xena every time I could. 3nodding

my brother was watching it at my grandpa's house, we started watching a couple afterwards..  
The Xena Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff