Welcome to Gaia! ::

Here Be Dragons! (The Dragon Lover's Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply RolePlays
Combat Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:55 am
She was caught by surprise as her opponent took an elemental form. This changed everything. She growled and collected a surplus of shadow essence while at the same time ran head on at the other. Just before she got within range she quickly side-stepped and shadowmelded, at the same time casting a shadow replication spell that caused 20 other images of her, each fully capable of harming, to appear in various locations around the stone opponent. Just a bit of a distraction, she told herself as she and the replicants moved around with an occasional menacing slash that chipped away a bit of stone. The fight needs to be fun, after all.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:21 pm
The Gold chuckled. The stone chips regrew as fast as they where chiped off. Now stone pieces where all around the arena.

*Stone is more powerful then you think, little shadow!*

He caught a clone with his blade as it passed him. It vanished in a cloud of dark mist as he hit a vital spot. He chuckled again.

*My turn...*

He broght his blades in again, and spoke in a trance-like voice.

*My brothers of Earth, arise and join me!*

The arena floor began to shiver, and burst as twenty stone statues burst from the ground. The stone chips from his armored hide flew toghter, forming weapons for each of them in turn. They each joined battle with a shadow clone, clangs of metal meeting stone weapons heard all round the arena. Some chips where still zooming around the arena, slicing a hand there, a limb here. They where like tiny razors, and just as dangerous.  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 2:55 pm
Oh my... She thought.

From the edges of the arena, hybrid forms of Riku began casting a spell. A shadow purple ring briefly shot around in a circle and a brighter purple light formed in their right hands. The shadow "electricity" shot out at the stone minions, obviously not causing harm. The "electricity" did not discharge but did manage to stun the minions in their spot.

In effort to channel concentration to finish the spell all the mouths of the Riku commencing this spell rang out in a furious manner, "...ASCENSION!" They cried in unison and the spell finished and the stone minions seemed to vanish, as well as the rest of the bits of stone chips. They had been negated, "ascended" into a land of shadow that would hold them, with no hard feelings, until the end of the arena match. It was like an elemental tea time.

All of the Riku images burst into a puff of black smoke but the real Riku rematerialized from her shadow meld behind the opponent. She combined elemental fire and shadow to throw a rather small ball of improved fire that melted the stone covering.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:17 pm
Sigilos basked in the flame, letting it she dhis stone shell.

*Why, thank you little one. How did you know Fire is my main element?*

He held the sword with his tail by the hilt, and held his arms bent with his elbows touching his sides. The flames gathered at his palms, and grew brighter, losing the shadow magic. He grinned, and let the fire wash over his body, dousing him in flames. He stood at his full hieght, and lowered his arms to his sides.

*Fire will do nothing but rejuvinate me, little one. My brothers would never harm me without reason.*

He thrust out his hand, throwing a ball of flame at Riku. It was huge, and white-hot.  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:10 pm
She smiled and let the ball of flame hit her, her top scales melted and burned away. She winced through her twisted smile and once the flame cleared she dropped to one knee. A cloak of shadows covered her and her scales reformed. Her outer protection tingled still.

"I guess fire won't be used at all in this match." She said and laughed. "I am partially attributed to fire. I guess we will have to pull more tricks from our sleeve!" She said.

She shadowmelded and materialized above the dragons head, instantly polymorphing to her full dragon form. She allowed her weight to fall on the other dragon, her belly scales hardened to magical steel to avoid a lethal puncture by spikes, horns, and any other treats that come with a dragon.

(( LOL sorry ))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 8:03 pm
Sigilos simply smiled, and caught her.

*Nice try, but I still keep my strength, and your a light weight compared to my kind.* He tossed her across the arena, and took his blades in his hands again. He let the fire go out, and then seemed to vanish. The wind howled, and blew stronger every passing moment. A voice could be heard, faintly, in the wind's howl.

*Hhhooowww caaannn yyooouuu fiiighhht thhhee wwwwiiiinnnnd?*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 12:57 pm
She slammed into a stone wall, causing a collapse of stones that piled on top of her. A particularly large piece fell on her side and crunched a few large ribs. The pain shot through her and caused a few moments of paralysis. The shadows swirled around her and slowly mended them at least numbing the pain.

"You play with too many elements," she said laughing. She shadowmelded and moved around the edges of the arena. If she could locate a general area of his presence she could isolate him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 1:23 pm
*Aaalll the eeelllementssss aarrre minnneee tooo commannnd...*

Sigilos grinned. He could see her, even if she could not see him. He lifted a little in the air, waiting in the arena for her next move. He could see she was in pain, and summoned a little bottle in the air above her, far away from himself.

*Trrryyy iit.*

The bottle drop to her feet. It was clear, and filled with a bloodred substance which seemed to almost glow.  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:23 pm
A laughed echoed forth followed by a voice that sounded more like a haunted combination of two or three voices that said, "Because you can trust your enemy mid-battle?"

She sped thinly and evenly over the bottom of the arena, stretching out her elemental surface area and began to send elemental tendrils the size of a thin wire to pierce various points of the air element. Elemental battles were so tedious and unsure, but there was not much more she could do.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:51 pm
Small points of red apeared in the air, as some of the spike tips pierced Sigilos in the side. He flickered back into the spectrum, and the howling wind droped. He left his side the way it was, for now. It was barely a scratch to him.

He grinned, and took up his katana-like weapon again. The vial of fluid flew to him, and banished it back to where it came from.

*You should have taken it. Now, this is pointless, we both have too much power for elements to do enough. From now on, I'll stick to my natural abilities only.*

He took up his blades, and Shifted to be faster. He added a little strength, for good measure. He sped across the arena, seeming to vanish again for a moment. Then he was behind Riku, just out of range.

*Let's see what you got!*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:35 am
Particles of shadow condensed in one spot and she rematerialized.

"Alright." She replied. She grabbed her katana and charged swiftly before seemingly disappearing from the front and reappearing at one side. She got two swift slashes in before she moved out of harm's way. If she did this too often she was be predictable, but for now it seemed okay. Her hybrid form sprouted wings to help her with agility. She was no longer confined to the horizontal although she had no intentions of going too high.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:14 pm
Sigilos block one strick, and only barely deflected the other one. He felt the small shock of the baldes meeting. She was stronger then he looked, but still no match for a male in his prime.

*Your getting predictible, little warrior.*

He shifted his wings on his back, the sound of rustling leather echoing in the partially decimated arena. He closed them a little tighter, and then sped foward in a frontal assualt. The clash of steel echoed as the blades meet, both warriors powerful and young. Sigilos laughed as they traded blows, this was fun!

He twirled his twin-katana staff around in a series of complicated manovers, weaving a pattern of wintery steel around Riku's blade. He gave a powerful twist, and sent the katana flying into the wall behind Riku, where it seemed to sheath itself in stone. Only the hilt and a little blade showed. He twirled the end of his staff back up with amazing speed, and pointed it at Riku's throat. The end of the blade hovered a fraction away from her skin, armored as it was.

*Your too slow. I can see what your doing before you finish it. My speed is unmatched, so if you want to win, you'll have to do better then that.*  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:31 pm
She smiled and her claws grew frighteningly longer in an instant. She swiped the blade away and rolled of danger. She jabbed her hands backwards, hoping to trust her razor sharp, iron hard claws into flesh. With her other clawed hand she spun and raked Sigilos on the side. While her claws could work as a weapon, they wouldn't be strong enough to shield a blow from the other's weapon.

She dodge around, throwing swipe here and there in between her dance around the male. Twice his blades caught her and managed to open the scales. She continued on with her speed until she backed off to close up the wounds with shadow essence.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:40 pm
Sigilos laughed, and din't even bother to close his wounds. He rushed at Riku while she tried to recuoperate. Swinging his blade down, he knocked her claws out of the way, and jabbed her in the leg, cutting to the bone. He let his momentum spin him away.  

Sigilos

Dapper Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Shizzle Bam Boom-

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:20 pm
An immense pain rippled through her body and she gasped, falling to the ground. She briefly watched the blood drip down to the arena floor, and although it was mere seconds it happened in slow motion and seemed to last hours.

The pain sent her into a berserk rage and she polymorphed into her full dragon. She charged from the side and swung around. ripping at Sigilos before she changed directions to come back at the opposite side and dug her teeth deep into the others. Whatever was hitting her, slashing at her, or otherwise harming her she was oblivious to as the adrenaline pumped and rushed through her. It was all or nothing at this moment.

((Hmmm perhaps I'm going a little too fast towards the dice roll?))  
RolePlays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff