Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:06 pm
User Image

Soon enough Sofia began to hear voices and the closer they grew the more they grew familiar. Slowly getting up and setting Bo down gently she called out to them letting them know where she was. "Dow here!" She said as they reached the edge of the ditch. Luckily they had flash lights and they were far bright than the on on her phone so now she could see Bo clearer and he really needed to go to the vet. It would be the second time taking him and both equally frightened her. She told them Bo's condition and when they asked if she was okay she let them know that she only had minor scraps and cuts but over all she was completely fine.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

Alex's father had been wise enough to grab a couple of flashlights before he had left his home. Even though they had a good idea about where to find Sofia, it was the sound of her voice that helped to pinpoint her location. After examining the sides of the ditch with the flashlights, Alex's father said, "At risk of stating the obvious, we need to find a way down there.""I'll look this way!" Debra promptly volunteered, and she went along the side of the ditch as quickly as she could. A couple minutes later she returned and announced, "I found a place! The side of the ditch collapsed there, and it shouldn't be too steep for us to get down and up." She then led Alex's father to the place that she had found. Not knowing what else to do, Alex stayed where he was to keep Sofia and Bo company, and he called down to them, "Don't worry! We'll get you out!" Once again he was feeling pretty useless. After what seemed to be an eternity, Debra and Alex's father appeared at Sofia's side.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:04 am
User Image

"Thanks," Sofia replied with a nod as she looked up at Alex and smiled at him a if trying to reassure him that he was of some help. When his father and Debra neared she knelt down to check on Bo who was panting and whimpering. Carrying Bo up the land slide would be difficult but with Alex's fathers help it would be at least somewhat easier. She wanted to make sure Bo knew she was there for him and soon enough they trek their way back down the ditch and began to climb up the collapsed side of the ditch. It was difficult getting up especially while trying to keep Bo still since he still had that stick stuck in his side. Reaching the top she hurried back out of the woods with all of them and since Alex's dad was carrying Bo she told him to put him in the back of her car (since Debra drove) and told Debra to drive to the nearest Animal Hospital. Once she, Debra and Alex got in they were off with his dad following behind.

It didn't take them long to reach their destination and Bo was taken in to be looked at and taken care of while she had some papers and s**t to fill out. Again she sighed as she sat there worried.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:52 pm
User Image

Alex made sure to sit next to Sofia, and in a show of support, he held her hand and gave it a comforting squeeze. "He'll be fine. Bo's a tough dog." "That's right!" Debra stated firmly as she sat on the other side of Sofia. Once things appeared to be settled down, Alex's father asked Sofia, "Is there anything else that you need me to do? If not, I'll be heading home now. Be sure to call in the morning and let my wife and I know about how Bo is doing."

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 11:07 pm
User Image

Sofia looked at Alex and Debra, nodding and smiling glad that they were there to keep her company and comfort her. Usually she would have to find some way to comfort herself. Looking at Alex's dad she stood up and nodded, "I will...thank you so much for helping..." Now if she was used to hugging people she would have hugged him and thanked him more. Sitting back down she couldn't help but think how her own father wouldn't have done nothing and just told her that Bo was nothing but a dog with mange. She could never count on her parents for support so she would have to get used to getting it from others who actually cared. For one she had to start seeing Alex's mom and dad as her step parents some time soon.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:08 pm
User Image

"You're very welcome," Alex's father said before going on his way. It seemed that he had barely left when Debra's cell phone rang. Going by what she was saying, her grandmother had called to check on her, and she was giving her grandmother a brief account of what had happened that night. It did occur to Alex that Debra might not be in trouble because it had taken her grandmother that long to call her. Debra then handed her phone to Sofia as she said, "My grandmother would like to talk to you."

As soon as Alex's father had gotten home, Alex's mother asked him, "What happened? Is Bo alright?" "He should be. It probably looked worse than it was," Alex's father replied without going into any details, "The animal hospital is taking care of him now, and Alex and Sofia will call us in the morning to let us know how he's doing." Having nothing else to do, Alex's mother said, "I hope that he is fine." "I'm sure that he will be," Alex's father said in return.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 8:18 pm
User Image

Sofia rubbed her arm a bit since her adrenaline wore off she could feel the soreness and stinging on her arms. The scraps and cuts finally bothering her a bit. Nodding she grabbed the phone, "Hello?" She wasn't sure what it was her grandmother wanted to talk to her about, maybe she wanted to tell Sofia that she was worried and wanted to know Bo's condition and maybe know how he was tomorrow much like Alex's parents.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:43 pm
User Image

"Good evening, Sofia," Debra's grandmother said in return, "I just wanted to let you know that I'm sorry that Bo was injured, and that I'll be praying for him to recover. He's such a good dog."

Alex motioned for Debra to come closer so that he could talk to her without disturbing Sofia's conversation and without leaning over Sofia. When she did, he quietly said to her, "If you fly, I'll buy."
"Excuse me?"" Debra asked in confusion. "There's a Coke machine over there," Alex replied while pointing at the vending machine, "If you fetch the sodas, I'll buy one for you. I'll even give you enough to get one for Sofia, while I'm at it." Debra didn't see anything wrong with that, and so she nodded and said, "Sure, I'll do it."" Alex gave her enough for three sodas, and then Debra waited for Sofia to finish her conversation with Debra's grandmother so that she could find out what Sofia wanted to drink.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:20 pm
User Image

"Oh thank you, I'm sure he'll be fine but I'll be sure to let Debra know how he's doing so she can let you know as well," After a bit more talking she finally said goodbye and handed Debra her phone back. She smiled and sat there quietly but when Debra asked what kind of soda she liked she simply said any was fine and thanked her for going to go get some for her and Alex. She glanced at the time and figured she'd have to drop Debra off back home sooner or later since she didn't want her Grandmother to worry and it was a school night after all. Bo would most likely stay that night but she would wait until the vet came out to tell her how he was doing. Sofia couldn't remember why he had run off but she concluded that he must have seen some animal or another dog and went after it. Bo was not the type of dog to run away, at least not anymore.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:38 pm
User Image

Once Sofia had replied, Debra went and bought three Cokes. This was a treat for her that went beyond Alex buying the soda for her. Debra's grandmother didn't like it when she drank caffeinated drinks, and so she rarely got to do so. Of course she wasn't going to say anything about it to her grandmother. She returned with the sodas, passed them out, and then opened hers. Debra took a drink, and knowing that Sofia was concerned about Bo, she remarked, "I'm sure that the vet will be out to tell us something any minute now."  

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:46 pm
User Image

Just on cue a woman came out and Sofia quickly walked over to her and after speaking for a moment she nodded and went back to sit down. "Bo's fine now...but as I figured he'll be kept her over night just in case." Glancing over at Debra she smiled, "I'll take you home now, thanks for helping me out today." They all headed back to the car where she soon drove Debra home. Waving goodbye she added, "Tell your grandma that Bo will just be fine."

After watching Debra walk in to her house Sofia drove back home as well though she and Alex sat in silence. Every now and then she would sigh mainly thinking about what sort of day this was. It was bad enough having her head shoved into a disgusting toilet, she also feared that Bo would have been gone forever. She was glad she found him and he was okay now, but she felt guilty that he had gotten so hurt.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:09 pm
User Image

As soon as they got back to their apartment, Alex remarked, "I bet you're ready for this day to end. First you feel sick right after lunch, and now this." He had been about to say, 'First Brandy and Helen messed with you after lunch', but he managed to stop himself in the last moment because he wasn't supposed to know that, and the only way that he could have known was from Debra. He hadn't forgotten Debra's warning, and while he wasn't afraid of Debra, he didn't want to be b***h slapped by her. Alex continued, "At least we know that Bo will be just fine." It was right about then that Alex remembered that earlier it had seemed that Sofia had been trying to avoid him and Debra for some reason, but he couldn't think of a way to bring it up. Anyway, it was probably his imagination.

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:43 pm
User Image

"I wouldn't mind it ending," Sofia replied as she walked into the apartment and shut the door, locking it. She made her way into the kitchen and began searching for the first aid kit since she needed it to get her wounds cleaned up and put band-aids on them. Sofia nodded, "Yeah, he'll be very agitated when I bring him home. He doesn't like laying around doing nothing but now that his leg is broken he'll have to deal with it." She paused and looked at Alex, remembering that he too had an injured leg and she hadn't thought about how he felt about it. She knew that if she were him she'd probably feel useless. If that was the case she wasn't doing a very good job in comforting him in some way. She made everything about her (even if she didn't want to). Another heavy sigh fluttered into the air as she sat at the kitchen table and began cleaning the dirty cuts, wincing every now and then.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:48 pm
User Image

Alex soon went into the kitchen, and as soon as he saw what Sofia was doing, he promptly volunteered, "Let me help you with that." He could do that much. Alex sat next to her, and as he began to treat the cuts and scrapes on her arms, he said conversationally, "I've gotten more than my share of scrapes and cuts during games and practices, along with the occasional bloody nose. There's also the interesting-looking bruises that my teammates and I get as well. I don't know if you remember this game, but there was the time last year when late in the fourth quarter my head hit the ground hard enough for me to get a concussion when I was tackled. While Coach and the trainer were checking me out, Coach asked, 'What day is it?' and I said, 'Friday,' and Coach asked, 'Where are you?' and I said, 'At the football game,' and Coach asked, ''Who am I?' and I said, ''You're my coach,' and Coach asked, 'Who are you?' and after a moment of thought, I said, 'I'm Batman!'." Alex gave Sofia a sheepish grin and continued, "At least that's what Coach said that I told him. My memory of what happened immediately after that tackle is still a little fuzzy. Anyway, Coach benched me for the rest of the game, and it was probably just as well. At least we were far enough ahead for us to win the game with our back-up quarterback."

(OOC: I 'borrowed' Alex's story from a TV commercial. Two big thumbs-up for you if you can guess what the commercial was about.))

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 20, 2013 11:35 pm
User Image
((OOC: XD I wish I could but I don't really watch much t.v so not much commercials to watch XD))
She chuckled and shook her head, "No I don't think I remember that game. I didn't attend all the football games last year and if I did it was just for half time and then I'd leave afterwards. People say the most interesting things when in a daze." Smiling she laughed again and let him help her with the injuries. Sofia didn't realize that she just said that she never really attended the football games unless necessary yet so far this year she had been at every game. The reason behind doing so was because they were wed after all and there was more of a reason to go. In a sense she went to support him and make sure he didn't get hurt. Of course if she actually told him then she'd be unable to look at him without blushing.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games