Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:07 pm
User Image

Alex had noticed that Sofia had just admitted that she had rarely gone to the games during the previous year, but that really didn't matter to him. For one thing, it was too late for him to make a fuss about it, and for another he hadn't paid any attention to Sofia prior to this school year, and so he had no reason to complain if she hadn't paid attention to him. It was true that she was attending the games this year, but the band was usually at the games, and so Alex should assume that she was there just for him. It was a nice thing to think about, though. "It was not one of my better moments," Alex went on to say, "I have heard that people can say strange things while on strong medications, like pain killers. Speaking of which, I believe it's time for me to get another dose."

(OOC: Here it is for you! Im Batman! commercial))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:55 pm
User Image
((OOC: XD hahaha rofl ))

"True," She mumbled and chuckled lightly while getting up and went to get the medication and of course she dragged a chair over so she could get it out from the highest shelf. Once she got the pills she put the bottle back up and went over to him, giving him a glass of water as well. Her arms still stung a bit but they were properly taken care of so there was no need to fuss over them. Sitting back down beside him she sat there quietly for a moment. Sighing heavily she figured it was best to tell him what really happened earlier that day, he'd find out sooner or later anyway. Even though Debra didn't see what happened she probably came to the right conclusion and no doubt she'd keep it to herself long.

At long last she looked at him and began to tell him what had happened. She then went to say, "I suppose I didn't tell anyone simply because I got used to not having anyone to really tell. But there's not need to make a big deal out of it anyway."

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:54 pm
User Image

Asking for his next dose of pain pills at this particular moment had been a calculated move on Alex's part because now he knew where Sofia had put the bottle. On the down side, she had been wise enough to put the bottle high up in the cupboard, where it will take standing on a chair to reach it. It will be very difficult, if not impossible, for him to get up on a chair while he was still wearing the brace on his leg and walking with crutches.There was a very good chance that if he tried it, he would fall and mess up his good leg. Turning his attention to what Sofia had said, he replied, "Well, I think that you have every reason in the world to make a big deal out of it. That kind of thing just shouldn't happen, and I'm sure that Debra will agree with me. You should have told one of the school's faculty about what had happened." In spite of that bit of advice, Alex knew that Sofia wouldn't have done that, and if she had, she would be labeling herself as a snitch. That would be enough of a deterrent to keep anyone from reporting the harassment. Alex then went on to say, "The one thing that doesn't surprise me is that Helen and Brandy were working together. I wonder how long it will take Brandy to figure out that Helen is not someone whom she can manipulate or control." This was a good example of how things had been changing since Alex and Sofia had become husband and wife. Even a few months ago, Alex wouldn't have cared if Sofia had gotten jumped in the bathroom. While he certainly wouldn't have taken part in such a thing, he would have found it to be amusing. As the old saying goes, though, that was then and this is now.

(OOC: "Would you like that? Would you like to ride with Batman?" - anonymous quarterback.))

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:05 pm
User Image
((OOC: That part cracked me up the most XD))

This wasn't really the sort of thing she had wanted to end up talking about but now that it was out there and now that he had spoke his peace there was no avoiding it now. Looking at him with a frown plastered on her face she simply replied, "You don't think I've told any of the staff before? Even when I do they don't have enough evidence to do anything about it. All in all they don't really care and would rather spend their time doing something else. I wouldn't expect you to understand..." She muttered that last part while looking down at the table but it was the truth. He had been the popular guy all three years and of course he was still popular in their fourth year. He didn't understand what it was like to be on the other end of bullying...the victim.

"Knowing Helen...it might take years for Brandy to figure it out..."

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

Alex really couldn't argue against Sofia's point, but in an effort to save face, he replied, "Maybe I don't understand that well, but at least I'm trying to understand. You are right about Brandy. Most likely Helen is manipulating her, instead of the other way around."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:24 pm
User Image

Yep, she regretted bring up this topic but nonetheless she would end it. With a nod she stood up and told him she was going to go take a shower since she was covered in some dirt since she had fallen as well though only a short distance compared to Bo. Leaving him in the kitchen she knew she would also have to put the bottle of pills else where. There was no telling if he would ever be willing to try and get it even with his leg in that brace. She went into the bathroom and soon the shower could be heard turning on.

Sofia spaced out every now and then as she stood there with the water falling down on her so she was taking a very long time in there. There was just so much she was thinking about she could hardly keep herself focused on what she was currently doing. She wasn't sure what was upsetting her the most, Bo's incident or the fact that she would and will still be harassed. Going to school was becoming harder to do and a bit pointless. For a while now she had been thinking of taking some tests to get out of high school early, so simply graduate earlier than the others and hopefully start college right away. Then again...She sighed heavily and shook her head finally putting shampoo in her hair after being in there for forty minutes and still she was in there.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:58 pm
User Image

Thanks to the fact that Alex hadn't showered yet that day, he was waiting for Sofia to finish so that he could take his turn, and so he was well aware of how long she was taking. Not that it bothered him. She probably had a lot on her mind and was still worried about Bo. In that case, she could take as long as she wanted. They had plenty of money to pay the utilities, and the water bill was a part of the apartment rent anyway. As he waited, Alex tried to think of a way that he could help Sofia without causing her more problems. After a while, it occurred to him that perhaps he could take to the school's faculty about starting a campaign against bullying in general. That seemed to be in vouge these days, and Sofia would benefit from it without being singled out. At least Alex hoped that it would help her. Besides, she probably wasn't the only one who was being bullied at their school. Just take a look at the run-in between Cynthia and Brandy at lunch that day. Most likely Debra had been bullied in the past because of her personal preferences, but that seemed to be something that she thrived on, as witnessed by her proclaimed desire to become the most hated girl in their school. It seemed to Alex that his campaign would be more effective if he got the support of some of the more prominent and popular students in the school. Penelope was the first name to come to mind. While she didn't exactly like Sofia, she didn't really have a reason to hate Sofia either. Surely Penelope would be willing to take a stand against bullying, regardless of who it was about.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:22 pm
User Image

Finally turning the water off she put on her regular pj's and walked out of the bathroom and spotted Alex knowing he was waiting to shower as well. She had finally pushed away all those pesky thoughts and simply kept her thoughts on Bo who she would care for when he got back. Looking over at him she smiled slightly, "Do you need help?" Of course even if he didn't she would be near by so he could call for her if he ended up needing her help. Even if he fell again she would be able to help him with becoming so embarrassed. Drying her hair she stood in front of the bathroom waiting for his answer.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:40 pm
User Image

"A little help will be appreciated," Alex said in return. By now he was even more confident that he could handle things on his own, but he'd rather be safe than sorry. Besides, he could always use the company. Alex considered telling her about his idea, but he decided to wait until later. She was in a good mood again, and he didn't want to spoil that by talking about unpleasant things.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:57 pm
User Image

With a nod she walked into the bathroom and as usual she helped him out and sat herself on the edge of the tube and waited, grabbing her book and flipping through it since she already read it several times anyway. Humming she wondered if she should try to strike up a conversation with him though she wasn't sure if he liked silence while showering so if he wanted to start a conversation then she would gladly reply. After a bit she set her book down and stood up, pacing back and forth making sure not to look at him, she didn't want to look like some pervert.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:14 pm
User Image

Naturally enough, Alex noticed when Sofia had begun to pace, but he really didn't know why she didn't want to look at him, aside from her natural shyness. While he wasn't an exhibitionist, he really wouldn't mind it if she chose to watch him while he showered. It was an ego thing. In order to fill the silence, he decided to talk a little about his childhood, and since Bo was on both of their minds, he picked that as his topic. "When I was about six years old, I decided that I wanted a dog," Alex stated, "When I told my parents that, they said that taking care of a dog was a big responsibility and that they weren't certain that I was ready for it. Obviously they didn't want to get stuck with taking care of my dog for me. They probably wanted to teach me about responsibility as well. They made a deal with me. First, they would get me a hamster, and if I did a good job of taking care of the hamster for an entire year, they would get me a rabbit, and if I took care of the rabbit for an entire year, then they would consider getting a dog for me."

After a brief pause, Alex continued, "My parents bought me a hamster that I named Roger. I don't remember why I chose that name. Roger was pretty easy to take care of. All that I had to do was make sure that there was enough food and water, and change the litter at the bottom of the cage on a regular basis. One of my first grade classmates had a hamster named Ben. One day we decided that our two hamsters would have fun playing together. That was before I learned that hamsters are solitary animals that usually don't get along with other hamsters, unless they grow up together. Fortunately Roger and Ben seemed to get along well. That was how I discovered that Roger was a girl. Have you seen baby hamsters? I didn't know that babies could be that small. Anyway, after I had changed Roger's name to Rogette and took care of her for an entire year, my parents bought me a rabbit. This time I made sure that I got a boy. I named him George after a Bugs Bunny cartoon that I really like. Taking care of George was a lot like taking care of Rogette, except that George was bigger and ate more." While one might think that there was more to Alex's story, for some reason he did not continue right away.

((OOC: Bugs Bunny rules! I will name him George!))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:52 pm
User Image

As Alex began to talk about his pets she walked to the counter and sat there by the sink while staring down at the floor since she was sitting directly in front of the shower. Sofia certainly understood what it was like taking care of smaller animals compared to dogs since her parents always got her some sort of animal to compensate for missing something important or forgetting her existence for a bit. She was little then and thought they had given her those animals out of their love for her. Either way she took care of them though within a month her parents would get annoyed by the animal and have a maid or her nanny give it away. It didn't take long for Alex to suddenly stop talking and she found it odd that he didn't continue on. Looking up to ask why he stopped she realized that she was watching him so quickly looked away while blushing deeply.

Taking a moment to compose herself she asked, "Did you ever get a dog after taking care of them?" Perhaps it was a topic he wasn't comfortable with but either way she'd find out if it was or wasn't.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 pm
User Image

Alex smiled as he admitted, "Actually, I never did. By the time I was eight, I was so busy taking care of George that I had forgotten that I wanted a dog. Maybe that's what my parents had planned, or maybe it was a coincidence. They could have been waiting for me to ask again, but I didn't. Getting a dog just wasn't that important anymore. It was shortly after that when I got involved in football, which became my top priority, as I'm sure that you've already noticed."

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 8:31 pm
User Image

"I see...well Bo is a very friendly dog as you've seen but he certainly see's that he belongs to you as much as he belongs to me. He doesn't get really attached to others that easily but I can tell that he's really fond of you now so you can say that you finally got that dog you wanted," She replied with a chuckle as she swung her legs back and forth as she still looked at the bathroom floor. She knew Bo would be fine and so she had to relax and not worry so much.

"Football is as important to you as music is to me, and I'm sure you'll be better soon..." She grew silent and sat there not sure what to add or to say. This whole time they hadn't made an effort to try and get to know each other on a deeper level. She couldn't even think of what his favorite color was or what type of music he listened to most. Food had already been established since she had been the one cooking all this time but she didn't know much else. He had yet to really know the truth behind her parents and why she never spoke about them or if she did they were never nice things. They remained strangers.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2013 7:17 pm
User Image

"I don't know if you've really thought about this, but you do have an advantage over me," Alex remarked conversationally, "Even if I stay healthy and things go as well as I would like, I'll be fortunate if I can play professionally until I'm 35 or 40. Football players don't have a long career, when compared to other jobs. In contrast, you've still be in your prime for years past when I hit my retirement age."

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games