Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Play Nation!

Back to Guilds

A Roleplay Safe Haven 

Tags: Action, Dark, Adventure, Comedy, hang out 

Reply Private Roleplays
[Rin]Accidental Marriage[Davey] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Figured I should update this. So just randomly going to put "Updating, do not disconnect power source"
  That's what my laptop says hahaha
  Halloween is a comin'!
View Results

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Alex woke up sometime during the night, and when he shifted in bed, he noticed that the light in the closet was on. For a moment he tried to remember if it had been on when he and Sofia had gone to bed, and when he glanced at Sofia's side of the bed, he saw that she wasn't there. That led him to the conclusion that she was in the closet, which would explain why the light was on. Of course that raised the question of what was she doing in the closet at this time of the night? Curiosity got the best of him, and so he carefully worked his way out of bed and went over to the closet. When he peeked inside, he saw that Sofia was sitting on the floor and reading a book. It became clear that she had wanted to read, but had not wanted to wake him up by turning on any of the lights in the bedroom.

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 9:14 pm
User Image

Sofia glanced up from the book when she got the feeling that someone was looking at her and spotted Alex. "Oh...I'm sorry, did I wake you?" She shut the book and stood up, opening the door and turned the light off before shutting the closet door and walking back over to the bed where she placed the book down on the night stand. "I couldn't sleep, so I figured I'd read a bit." Sofia said as she crawled into bed and stretched a bit.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 10:51 pm
User Image

Not wanting to make Sofia feel bad by telling her that he had gotten up to see what she was doing in the closet, Alex shook his head and replied, "No, you didn't wake me up. I was... on my way to get a drink of water and I saw the light was on." The problem with that excuse was that now he was committed to getting a drink of water. Not that it was a bad idea. Alex made his way to the kitchen, decided to drink some of the juice that was in the refrigerator instead of water, and rinsed out the glass before returning to bed.

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

Before she could ask him if he wanted her to get it for him he left and so she simply rested on her bed, yawning and finally feeling sleepy and at last fell asleep. The next morning she woke up and got dressed in more comfortable clothing since she was just going to drop Alex and Debra off at school and go to the store to buy some stuff to make Bo comfortable while he was injured. Sofia made breakfast and waited for Alex to come eat and she was by the counter leaning down a bit while flipping through a magazine. Her hair was down and the shirt she wore was baggy and loose and she wore fairly thick leggings. Leaning there like that exposed her stomach and lower back, showing her fit she was. It was just one of those poses that a man couldn't help but have his eyes gaze at a woman body.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:01 am
User Image

Alex was very quick to notice Sofia when he quietly entered the kitchen after getting up, dressing and shaving. As he stood there and examined her, he was again reminded of the fact that if she had chosen to dress like this when she was in school, he wouldn't have wasted so much time ignoring her. Even so, it wasn't his place to criticize her choices. After a couple moments he realized that Sofia would be embarrassed or upset if she caught him looking at her in that way, and so he quietly backed out of the kitchen for a short distance, and then re-entered while making noises with his crutches to let her know that he was coming.

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 12:09 am
User Image

Sofia stood up straight and smiled at him as he walked in, setting his plate in front of him and giving him a cup of freshly squeezed orange juice. "Hope you slept well," she commented while sitting down in front of him as she simply munched on an apple since she didn't have much of an appetite. Breakfast seemed to take a lot longer than usual but she didn't complain. Stretching a bit she looked at Alex and asked, "Do you have practice after school today or?"

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:19 pm
User Image

"I slept well," Alex said in return, "And I'm sure that Coach wants me at practice this afternoon. Speaking of that, I had a strange dream last night. I was in a game, and I was going to the huddle when I noticed that I was wearing nothing but my helmet and a bath towel. I remember thinking that I had to find my uniform and pads before anyone noticed, but then Coach started to signal to me that he wanted me to punt the ball, even though it was only first down, and when I picked up the ball, I saw that it was this pink fuzzy thing, and that's when the dream got weird."

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 10:29 pm
User Image

Sofia couldn't help but giggle at the fact that he was naked in the football field. Curious to hear more she asked, "How so? What was the pink furry thing?" She chuckled and waited patiently to hear more about this dream of his wanting a nice laugh but there was no telling if he would even tell her more.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

"It was just like a football, except that it was pink and fuzzy," Alex explained, "I remember thinking that I needed to kick it really far because it wasn't going to bounce in the direction that I wanted when it hit the ground. Oh, and the other team was all girls. I could tell because they weren't wearing helmets and I could see their hair. Greg was on the field too, and I was trying to get him to stand between me and the other team while I put on a pair of pin-striped boxers."

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:23 pm
User Image

"Wow that is one dream you had," Sofia replied with a chuckle as she put the dishes in the sink since she could wash them later since she was skipping school today. Luckily for her her parents didn't care and so there was no asking why she didn't go to school today. Getting her car keys she waited for Alex and once he was ready she set out to pick up Debra to drop them off. As usual she parked in front of her house and texted her, letting her know she was here and sat there with Alex waiting.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 5:56 pm
User Image

"Good morning!" Debra said cheerfully as she got in the car, and she had an amused smile on her face. She had noticed that Sofia wasn't dressed for school, but chose to not say anything about it for now. Alex must have noticed her smile because he prompted, "If you're thinking of a joke, why don't you share it?" "It's just a funny story that I read somewhere," Debra replied, "Texting me just now reminded me of it. You see, this girl was going out on her very first date. As she was waiting for the guy to arrive, her mother was giving her the usual big lecture on behaving herself, and never forgetting who she is, and blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. The girl's mother also told her, 'You must insist on your date showing you the proper respect that you deserve. If he doesn't respect you now, he won't in the future. Now when he gets here, if he expects to just honk his car horn and have you go running out to him, then he is in for a disappointment because you're not going to do that. If he respects you at all, he will come and pick you up at the door, just like a proper young man should, and you're going to sit here until he does.' Well, it seemed that the mother had barely finished saying that when the phone rang. The girl answered the phone, listened for a moment, and then gave her mother a sheepish grin as she reported, "It's my date. He's in front of the house and calling me from his car.'"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image

"Well I certainly think her mother was right, I suppose you can say I'm old fashion," Sofia replied with a chuckle as she drove off toward the school. Her values really would make people think she was old fashioned. Though if that was the case she would have consummated the marriage a while ago since that's what a man and woman would do after marriage. Either way that was just a whole different topic and she had mixed feelings about that.

"Alex is staying after school as usual so I just wanted to ask if you have anything to do after school today Debra. If not then I'll pick you up."

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:13 pm
User Image

Debra thought about it for a moment, and in another attempt at humor, she replied, "Well... um... it has been quite a while since I was last sent to detention, and I was planning on doing that today just to keep up my reputation, but... I can save it for another time. Do you want me to call you if I change my mind about that?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm
User Image

To humor her she shrugged and replied, "Sure." She laughed lightly and pulled up in front of the school and as usual just got out to help Alex out, giving him his crutches. Waving good bye to them she turned and asked Alex, "Will you have a ride back home or do you want me to pick you up? Be sure to call me if you need me to pick you up." Smiling warmly at him she (for some reason) leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. Realizing this she said by, got in quickly and drove off completely embarrassed from what she did especially since they were in front of the school and there were other students there who no doubt saw that.

Rin128564
Crew

Distinct Seeker

9,125 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Davey Word Hunter
Captain

Dedicated Seeker

10,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 11:05 pm
User Image
Needless to say, Debra was mildly surprised when she saw Sofia kiss Alex on the cheek, and it appeared that Alex was a bit surprised as well. Even so, Debra actually thought that it was a good thing. After all, Sofia and Alex were married, and so it was appropriate. Furthermore, Debra was happy for them because Sofia was her friend, and Alex was starting to grow on her, in a big-brother-that-she-never-had kind of way. The fact that Sofia had not stayed for school explained why Sofia wasn't dressed for school. It seemed that Debra had barely entered the school when Cynthia appeared with a large paper bag in hand and said to her, "Hey Debra! You want to see something funny? Follow me!" Curiosity got the best of Debra, and so she followed Cynthia, who then walked straight up to Brandy, of all people. Brandy predictably glared at Cynthia and demanded, "Now what do you want?" "I just wanted to apologize for being so rude to you, and I want to give you these oatmeal raisin cookies as a peace offering." Cynthia declared while offering the bag to Brandy. For a moment Brandy stared at Cynthia as if Cynthia had just gone stark raving mad, and then she replied, "Are you f*****g kidding me? I'm not falling for that again!" "But they're really good cookies! I baked them myself!" Cynthia insisted as she held out the bag to Brandy, who promptly backed away as if Cynthia was offering her a venomous snake. "F**k that! You can take those cookies and shove them up your a**!" Brandy stated, and then she haughtily walked away.

Debra had a fist ready just in case Brandy attacked Cynthia, but since a fight had not broken out, she went up to Cynthia, who seemed to be amused by something, and she said, "That was really lame, Cynthia. Surely you didn't think that Brandy would fall for that trick twice." Cynthia was grinning from ear to ear as she replied,
"But that's just it! There is no trick! Well... that is the cookies aren't a trick. They're just ordinarily oatmeal raisin cookies that I baked last night." Cynthia took a cookie from the bag and ate it before remarking, "See? They're pretty good for my first attempt at baking." Cynthia then gave a cookie to Debra. After looking at it in confusion for a moment, Debra asked, "So... these aren't doctored like my special 'chocolate chip' cookies?" "Not at all! Would I eat any of them if they were doctored?" Cynthia reasoned, and she caught the attention of a couple girls walking past by asking, "Hey, would you like a home-made oatmeal raisin cookie?" "Ah... sure?" one of the girls replied. Cynthia gave her a cookie, and after the girl had said that the cookie was pretty good, the other girl wanted one as well. Cynthia repeated the process with a couple guys, and she enjoyed a brief period of popularity until she ran out of cookies. Debra hadn't eaten her cookie yet, but she did then to demonstrate that she had some trust for Cynthia. After all, it didn't make any sense for Cynthia to eat a cookie that she had sabotaged.

"OK, I'm still missing something here," Debra confessed, "If the cookies aren't a trick, what is the trick?" Cynthia was smiling as she replied,
"Think about it! I offered all of the cookies to Brandy, but now she's so paranoid about cookies that she refused to take even one! Sooner or later she's going to find out that I gave away the cookies to other students and that nothing happened to any of them. Hopefully by then she'll feel like a complete idiot because she could have had all of the cookies for herself, and now she doesn't get any!" After a moment of thought, Debra pointed out, "But she doesn't know that there's nothing wrong with the cookies." Cynthia merely shrugged and said in return, "Yes, that's true, and she was tricked before, but it was you who tricked her, not me, and she has no proof that there is something wrong with my cookies. I offered them to her in good faith and out of the kindness of my heart. It's not my fault that the stupid b***h wouldn't take them." Debra nodded in understanding and said, "OK, that is clever. Subtle too. So subtle, in fact, that you might have to spell it out to Brandy, but... whatever." Cynthia didn't reply to that, but she appeared to be beaming with pride because she had earned Debra's approval.

Private Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff